Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
spartan max2

I need a new podcast to listen to, help

45 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Farmer77
15 hours ago, Desertrat56 said:

I like to listen to Dreamland and The Other Side of Midnight.  There is also a guy who does sporadic podcasts named Mike Clelland that is really intersting.

Hey thanks for reviving this thread. I just found The Cryptonauts which is a group  of guys taking an absolute riotous look at famous crypto cases.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Desertrat56

Thanks @Farmer77,  I will check it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spartan max2

Jesus how the time flys. I feel like I made this thread months ago but it was in 2017 lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Abilityperson
On 9/9/2017 at 2:34 PM, spartan max2 said:

Hey, just little old me.

So I listen to a podcast when I commute to and from work everyday but the one I currently listen to is about to run out of material so I am just wanting to hear some suggestions from you guys of some podcast you listen to.

Thanks :D

Try coast to coast.com all one word

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
stereologist

I like two that I listen to often: Monster Talk and Skeptics Guide to the Universe.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
travelnjones

You like D&D greatgm has some great youtube videos I listen to them and ignore the video for the most part.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ghostphoria

I like the following podcast very much. It's a mixture of people's ghost experiences, ghost reports in the media, and ghost stories pertaining to historical sites in the UK. The presenters are a very pleasant English couple:

https://knockonceforyes.com/

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KOFY_Fitz
On 12/5/2019 at 3:00 PM, ghostphoria said:

I like the following podcast very much. It's a mixture of people's ghost experiences, ghost reports in the media, and ghost stories pertaining to historical sites in the UK. The presenters are a very pleasant English couple:

https://knockonceforyes.com/

 

Thanks for recommending us! Glad you are enjoying it :)

You might also want to check out Pleasing Terrors, The Strange and Unusual Podcast, History Goes Bump, Epitaph and Spectral Asylum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scholar4Truth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
On 4/8/2019 at 6:30 PM, Desertrat56 said:

I like to listen to Dreamland and The Other Side of Midnight.  There is also a guy who does sporadic podcasts named Mike Clelland that is really interesting.

I just found that Mike Clelland is on Unknowncountry.com now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc
On 9/9/2017 at 8:14 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Welcome to Night Vale

Just listened to the first episode on You Tube.  I am already addicted, but then you knew that would happen didn't you?  Please remember, there are no dogs allowed in the dog park....

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mr.Regard
On 2/9/2020 at 7:52 PM, joc said:

Just listened to the first episode on You Tube.  I am already addicted, but then you knew that would happen didn't you?  Please remember, there are no dogs allowed in the dog park....

It's so good, I even bought a poster from their merch store haha

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Alchopwn
On 9/10/2017 at 7:34 AM, spartan max2 said:

Hey, just little old me.

So I listen to a podcast when I commute to and from work everyday but the one I currently listen to is about to run out of material so I am just wanting to hear some suggestions from you guys of some podcast you listen to.

Thanks :D

Please make a list of the podcasts you listen to already.  There's a zillion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
joc

Did you know the average home has over 300,000 items in it?  Neither did I...my daughter told me that...she listens to a Minimalist podcast... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
StarseedAndScience

Maybe a free UFO podcast on Spotify?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TellLieVision

Could you recommend some shows, podcasts, etc. related to aliens, secret societies, pizzagate, illuminati, NWO? I frequentely listent to Project Camelot, and Richard Dolan. I also find Johnny Cirucci's interviews really interesting.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Desertrat56
3 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

Could you recommend some shows, podcasts, etc. related to aliens, secret societies, pizzagate, illuminati, NWO? I frequentely listent to Project Camelot, and Richard Dolan. I also find Johnny Cirucci's interviews really interesting.

I like unknowncountry.com.   They have two different podcasts, one is interviews of people who have written books and one is interviews of people who have had experiences.  And there is also Mike Clelland on that website who interviews very intersting people.  He used to have a random podcast but now he is on regularly.   Also, there are other things on that site.

I used to listen to MysteriousUniverse.com but those guys were a bunch of youngsters that sometimes got mean and it was not fun after a while.  It has been a few years since I listened to them.  If you are in your 30's you might find them entertaining.

Since you like Project Camelot and Richard Dolan,  those are different kinds of interviewers, Whitley Streiber and Mike Clelland are much better interviewers in my opinion.

Edited by Desertrat56
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Four candles
On 9/19/2020 at 4:11 PM, TellLieVision said:

Could you recommend some shows, podcasts, etc. related to aliens, secret societies, pizzagate, illuminati, NWO? I frequentely listent to Project Camelot, and Richard Dolan. I also find Johnny Cirucci's interviews really interesting.

The unexplained podcast with Howard Hughes.  One hour of uninterrupted discussion. No adverts. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheMoonOvertheAbattoir

Theories of the Third Kind.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chronus

I know I am 3 years late to the party, but this is a list of the podcasts I listen to (some aren't podcasts, they just read emails sent to them, but still)

 

Darkness Prevails

Dogman Encounters Radio

Strange Familiars

Strange But True Stories

Monsters Among Us

The Supernaturlist

Every now and again Dark Waters and Sasquatch Chronicles

 

That's all, hope you like one (Strange Familiars is my favorite so far)

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.