Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Hi, my name is Aquila King, and I am a derailer.

So I'm feelin' kinda bad for staying up late and totally derailing a thread for like, 7 or 8 pages I think, I dunno... :wacko: Main thing is, that's when I realized I have a problem... :blink:

So I started this thread for people to get help for their derailing addictions, and help others overcome their derailing as well. If a thread ever get's derailed, just bring them back here!

Remember, the first step is to state your name, and be honest in admitting "I have a derailing problem".

You can overcome your derailing addiction, and have the forum life you've always wanted! But it starts here, and it starts now... Come join us here at DA. :)

:D:tu:

jmccr8

• Like 3

I am the Queen of Derail, as you all know. 

• Like 4

Hi I'm jmccr8, I don't know if I am an obsessive derailer but I am concerned that I may wander of the track at times, especially when a thread has no point or the topic was somewhat dry and I feel that adding a little humor is needed. Maybe if I got drunk I'd say less or at lest have an excuse for being of track.

jmccr8

• Like 7

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Is it possible to derail a derailing thread

jmccr8

I think I managed just fine. 

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hi I'm jmccr8, I don't know if I am an obsessive derailer but I am concerned that I may wander of the track at times, especially when a thread has no point or the topic was somewhat dry and I feel that adding a little humor is needed. Maybe if I got drunk I'd say less or at lest have an excuse for being of track.

jmccr8

Praise the Lord! What a beautiful testimony! :)

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Oh, it has begun.

See I didn't even know that I was doing it again it must be worst than I thought forgive me brother.:huh::w00t:

jmccr8

• Like 4

Just now, jmccr8 said:

Do we get coffee or is this a booze only thread?:huh:

jmccr8

I think we only get Covfefe over here.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

Okay, maybe if you say please...

Pretty please make it a double and keep the bottle handy this could be a long night

jmccr8

• Like 1

• The topic was locked