Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

I'll admit, I'm a love sick lonely loser, but that's taking it a bit far.

You're not a loser and thankfully you're normal.

Most of the teddies I have were gifts.

funniest-photos-ever-05.jpg

Thankfully the dogs here don't do that the bunnies however well they're naturally gross lol

• Like 1

c52846167b5bd4152dc46ec09d8de521--reptilrtbgk.jpg                         

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

You're not a loser and thankfully you're normal.

HA!! You're funny...

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Most of the teddies I have were gifts.

The first videogame I ever played was the original Spyro the Dragon, and I was introduced to it by my father. He knew how much I loved Spyro as a kid, so one day he randomly gave me a Spyro stuffed animal out of no where. It wasn't a holiday, and I didn't do anything special to earn it. He had spent a long time betting for it on ebay. It was the only true gift he ever gave me. The only random act of kindness he's ever shown. So I treasure it still to this day. It's part of the reason why I have such a strong connection to Spyro anything really...

7 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Thankfully the dogs here don't do that the bunnies however well they're naturally gross lol

Oh mine doesn't eat it, she just sits there forever and guards it...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

rtbgk.jpg                         

At least someone else understands that movie reference!! :o You'd be amazed at how many people I knew in high school who didn't have a clue that Silence of the Lambs even existed.

• Like 1

HA!! You're funny...

The first videogame I ever played was the original Spyro the Dragon, and I was introduced to it by my father. He knew how much I loved Spyro as a kid, so one day he randomly gave me a Spyro stuffed animal out of no where. It wasn't a holiday, and I didn't do anything special to earn it. He had spent a long time betting for it on ebay. It was the only true gift he ever gave me. The only random act of kindness he's ever shown. So I treasure it still to this day. It's part of the reason why I have such a strong connection to Spyro anything really...

Oh mine doesn't eat it, she just sits there forever and guards it...

You're not a loser thou and I mean it.

Bunnies don't eat puke they eat something called caecotrophes and then re crap it out.

• Like 1

Lol, I constantly reference back to high school, because everything after that has been just me all alone without any sort of life...

At least someone else understands that movie reference!! :o You'd be amazed at how many people I knew in high school who didn't have a clue that Silence of the Lambs even existed.

Never saw the movie but know the quotes well.

kkNYGNd.jpg                              

• Like 1

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Bunnies don't eat puke they eat something called caecotrophes and then re crap it out.

It's been so long since I had a pet bunny, I honestly don't remember.

• Like 1

Just now, Aquila King said:

It's been so long since I had a pet bunny, I honestly don't remember.

I live with 5 so know way too well lol

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I gots to go do some chores, brb.

Ok I was doing makeup :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ruby04 said:

Never saw the movie but know the quotes well.

It's one of the finest movies ever made. A true masterpiece...and one of the only movies that's ever actually scared me. Anthony Hopkins is a genius. Almost all other horror movies are milk toast by comparison.

But I have no opinion on the matter. :P

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ruby04 said:

Ok I was doing makeup :)

Hey, so was I! What do you think?

hqdefault.jpg

Ain't I a pretty man?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's one of the finest movies ever made. A true masterpiece...and one of the only movies that's ever actually scared me. Anthony Hopkins is a genius. Almost all other horror movies are milk toast by comparison.

But I have no opinion on the matter. :P

Didn't really find it scary, but the psychological aspect of it was fascinating. Anthony Hopkins should go down in history as one of the single greatest actors ever, just for that movie.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Didn't really find it scary, but the psychological aspect of it was fascinating. Anthony Hopkins should go down in history as one of the single greatest actors ever, just for that movie.

I agree. It's the psychological aspect that scared me. The slasher movies that are so popular don't do anything for me.

The creepy scenes in the prison basement with Hannibal (Hopkins) behind the glass reminded me so much of many family reunions. 

Kidding. At our reunions most people aren't locked behind glass.

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Hey, so was I! What do you think?

hqdefault.jpg

Ain't I a pretty man?

Damn you trying to out do me lol 

Honey likes her belly rubbed she and Bun both do 

28 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

My DA family where are you 

I'm back. Sorry. I needed to take a shower and fold the laundry. I'd say wash the cat, but sadly I have no pets.

10mfrl_shower-superJumbo.gif

• Like 1

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

I'm back. Sorry. I needed to take a shower and fold the laundry. I'd say wash the cat, but sadly I have no pets.

10mfrl_shower-superJumbo.gif

Never wash a kitty unless they grew up getting washed, it doesn’t end well lol 

I had cats growing up but can't remember if we washed them. I could swear I have a memory of my mom washing a cat in the kitchen sink, but perhaps that's something I saw on an episode of AFV.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked