Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

Just Dance was fun, I won 2 out of 3.  :D   

• Like 1

A main road (3 min walk from my house) a woman had her little one who was about 2 with her, she was busy talking on her damn phone.

Her little one inching closer and closer to the road (we're talking, cars, buses, trucks, ambulance etc using it) and she finally noticed right before it stepped on to the road.

People here get paid baby bonus and government help (if not working) to have kids and ofcourse some do it for the money.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol how dare you have questioned him or asked to get a dragon lol

But I really, really want one. 

Who else should I have asked?

He says he's a Draconic investigator. 

• Like 2

I figure if anyone has a chance of coming across a dragon, it would be a Draconic investigator. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Sounds pretty good to me, especially if they're people who want to be there and celebrate with you. But I must remind you, I still haven't got my invite!

Because its all welcome to the UM one, no invite needed.

Mostly family, had 2 friends (one is friend of my sister Katie) unable to one has a family thing and the other I think is busy, plus she's pregnant with baby 3 so I think shes resting

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Because its all welcome to the UM one, no invite needed.

Mostly family, had 2 friends (one is friend of my sister Katie) unable to one has a family thing and the other I think is busy, plus she's pregnant with baby 3 so I think shes resting

I'm sure your party will be a success!!  :) 

• Like 1

Just now, tcgram said:

I'm sure your party will be a success!!  :) 

Thankyou, just over a week to go.

:)

• Like 1

I am feeling really tired tonight, I didn't sleep well last night so I'm going to bed a bit earlier.  Have a good one!  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tcgram said:

I am feeling really tired tonight, I didn't sleep well last night so I'm going to bed a bit earlier.  Have a good one!  

Goodnight see you tomorrow :)

16 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

A main road (3 min walk from my house) a woman had her little one who was about 2 with her, she was busy talking on her damn phone.

Her little one inching closer and closer to the road (we're talking, cars, buses, trucks, ambulance etc using it) and she finally noticed right before it stepped on to the road.

People here get paid baby bonus and government help (if not working) to have kids and ofcourse some do it for the money.

I was driving down a wide, multi-lane road once in Chicago, fairly early in the morning. The car in front of me was veering across several lanes and back, and I thought for sure the person was drunk. I didn't want to be driving too close to this idiot so I revved up to pass.

As I was passing the car I got a look inside. It was a woman with a very young child in the front seat next to her. She had a children's book open on her lap and was reading to her kid.

Some people shouldn't breed.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Goodnight. I hope you have a better sleep tonight. Maybe Ruby will come over and sing to you. :D

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

I was driving down a wide, multi-lane road once in Chicago, fairly early in the morning. The car in front of me was veering across several lanes and back, and I thought for sure the person was drunk. I didn't want to be driving too close to this idiot so I revved up to pass.

As I was passing the car I got a look inside. It was a woman with a very young child in the front seat next to her. She had a children's book open on her lap and was reading to her kid.

There was a woman I wanted so badly to slap once, back in 2011.

I was at the dr clinic I used to go to, Winter time.

3 little ones aged 1.5 to 5 running around not watched and the smallest was in a paper thin grow suit, snot crusted nose and hanging full nappy.

Mom walks in about 15mins later, big thick fashionable coat, boots, jeans, hair n nails done sits down and yells at her kids.

My sister Katie is an Early childhood educator (what they call Child care workers now, since they teach kids things) one place she worked at a woman's 3 kids would come in filthy dirty each time, but mom in brand new name brand stuff.

The mom once complained to Katie how her parents where taking the grandkids out to the Adelaide show (its like a fair) and would be spending money on them so they get spoilt, the mom said OH THEY DONT SPOIL ME THOU.

She was jealous of her own kids

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

There was a woman I wanted so badly to slap once, back in 2011.

I was at the dr clinic I used to go to, Winter time.

3 little ones aged 1.5 to 5 running around not watched and the smallest was in a paper thin grow suit, snot crusted nose and hanging full nappy.

Mom walks in about 15mins later, big thick fashionable coat, boots, jeans, hair n nails done sits down and yells at her kids.

My sister Katie is an Early childhood educator (what they call Child care workers now, since they teach kids things) one place she worked at a woman's 3 kids would come in filthy dirty each time, but mom in brand new name brand stuff.

The mom once complained to Katie how her parents where taking the grandkids out to the Adelaide show (its like a fair) and would be spending money on them so they get spoilt, the mom said OH THEY DONT SPOIL ME THOU.

She was jealous of her own kids

Well, I would like to slap her too. I'll get in line behind you. Like I said, some people shouldn't breed.

I remember going to a movie once when I was a kid, sometime in my teens. I was with some friends and noticed another friend sitting a few rose up, with some of his friends. Way up front was a family with a baby who was fussing and screaming. I mean, why bring a baby to a movie? My friend sitting several rows ahead of me cupped his mouth and loudly said, "Why don't we tie it up and stick it under the chair!"

LOL That parent removed the baby promptly from the theater. I want to say the same kind of thing nowadays when there's a screaming baby in my exhibit (but I don't, of course).

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Something like that has happened in our exhibit. A colleague and I (the guy with the super-skinny pants) watched a pair of boys chasing each other around. They were maybe eight or nine and were playing some kind of game of tag. We don't like to see kids running inside the exhibit, so we stopped them and told them to take us to their parents. Turns out both boys' moms were sitting and chatting on a bench out in the hallway, beyond the exhibit. I hated having to bring the boys to their moms and get them in trouble, when the moms should've been in there with them in the first place. So I don't really blame the boys.

But I ended up mummifying them anyway. Now they behave just fine. :devil:

That story took a sudden dark turn at the end...

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Well, I would like to slap her too. I'll get in line behind you. Like I said, some people shouldn't breed.

I remember going to a movie once when I was a kid, sometime in my teens. I was with some friends and noticed another friend sitting a few rose up, with some of his friends. Way up front was a family with a baby who was fussing and screaming. I mean, why bring a baby to a movie? My friend sitting several rows ahead of me cupped his mouth and loudly said, "Why don't we tie it up and stick it under the chair!"

LOL That parent removed the baby promptly from the theater. I want to say the same kind of thing nowadays when there's a screaming baby in my exhibit (but I don't, of course).

:lol: 

There have been people stupid enough to take their kids to M movies and then complain about it.

I read parents complained about Deadpool being too bloody for their kids, yet took kids to it.

Not every cinema shown movie is for kids!

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I almost got ran off the road and then slammed into by a person using a notepad while driving. It took all of my self control not to exit my vehicle and curse them out when we both got to a stop light. 

• Like 1

I have some weird mutation where crying babies and shrieking kids doesn't bother me at all. I've always been weirded out by how aggressively people respond to them. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

I almost got ran off the road and then slammed into by a person using a notepad while driving. It took all of my self control not to exit my vehicle and curse them out when we both got to a stop light. 

We had some woman a few weeks back slow right down, then speed up.

Finally she goes to turn off and flips Michael off, for no reason never once tail gated her, beeped nothing.

She got moody and flipped him off for her not paying attention to where the turn off is the dumb cow

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

:lol: 

There have been people stupid enough to take their kids to M movies and then complain about it.

I read parents complained about Deadpool being too bloody for their kids, yet took kids to it.

Not every cinema shown movie is for kids!

The sheer level of stupidity people have is astounding...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

I have some weird mutation where crying babies and shrieking kids doesn't bother me at all. I've always been weirded out by how aggressively people respond to them. 

I have a problem with the parents who don't check if there's something wrong.

One woman started swearing at her baby (that thankfully was too young to understand) because it was crying.

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

The sheer level of stupidity people have is astounding...

People complained about the movie Sausage Party, because its animated people assumed its for kids.

It's rated MA 15+ here, that should show not kid safe. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Depends on whether I'm paying attention to whatever it is I'm at. In a movie it's annoying but when my mother drags me to church I don't give a damn. :lol:

• Like 1

Oh yeah, I always love that. Ratings exist. 

Sometimes I can give a pass for movies and video games being placed in the wrong section. Like Conkers bad Fur Day or God of War in the kids section or something. But still. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I have a problem with the parents who don't check if there's something wrong.

One woman started swearing at her baby (that thankfully was too young to understand) because it was crying.

Yeah, that bugs me. 

But if a parent brings a baby to film and it cries, well babies cry and it's hard as heck to get out sometimes. 

"Screw it, every babysitter has canceled and I've been locked in the house with this small pooping thing for six months."

• Like 1

• The topic was locked