Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Him and Corey and other friends of his played it for trophies and the story.

I've read the story. Maybe I'm asking to much, but the story is pretty bare compared to the other entries. 

Just now, Ruby04 said:

The Division was the other one but it was 4 or 5 of them ALL ONLINE AT ONCE FOR HOURS ON END FRIDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHTS playing the damn thing

Lol, damn. I'll admit, I did the same with my ex. But it was my decompression from a seven day work week. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Him and Corey and other friends of his played it for trophies and the story.

The Division was the other one but it was 4 or 5 of them ALL ONLINE AT ONCE FOR HOURS ON END FRIDAY AND SUNDAY NIGHTS playing the damn thing

I don't have a Wii or Xbox or Playstation but have a feeling that I, as a guy, would be much the same. I used to play a lot of compuer games and they can get rather addictive. So one of the main reasons I don't have a Wii or Xbox or Playstation is how much time of mine they'd eat up.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

I don't have a Wii or Xbox or Playstation but have a feeling that I, as a guy, would be much the same. I used to play a lot of compuer games and they can get rather addictive. So one of the main reasons I don't have a Wii or Xbox or Playstation is how much time of mine they'd eat up.

I barely play because of how much time I spend on other things. But I really enjoy a good game with story and good voice acting. 

But the trend lately is to game play over story and how awesome the guns are. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I've read the story. Maybe I'm asking to much, but the story is pretty bare compared to the other entries. 

Lol, damn. I'll admit, I did the same with my ex. But it was my decompression from a seven day work week. 

Yeah I'm the suffering girlfriend turned fiancé who does.

Hes on holidays until Jan 29th and good 90% of daytime its been him gaming.

PlayStation 3 and 4, like I've said told him once to F it and his excuse was cant.

Also told him and Corey they should marry each other

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I barely play because of how much time I spend on other things. But I really enjoy a good game with story and good voice acting. 

But the trend lately is to game play over story and how awesome the guns are. 

Currently they're playing the new Battlefront

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

PlayStation 3 and 4, like I've said told him once to F it and his excuse was cant.

To be fair, my ex would complain but spend hours watching reality TV and talking on the phone instead. I've always been more than willing to do something else instead of playing a game. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

To be fair, my ex would complain but spend hours watching reality TV and talking on the phone instead. I've always been more than willing to do something else instead of playing a game. 

He games after work or on weekends after we've done whatever plans we have.

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

I'm sure that's a game. 

Star Wars Battlefront 2

4 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

He games after work or on weekends after we've done whatever plans we have.

That's not too bad then. 

5 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Star Wars Battlefront 2

Ah. 

I didn't know there was a one. 

Maybe I spend to much time on wood and wood accessories. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

We guys who work at the museum tend to get pretty obsessed with the place. We spend a lot of time there. Some of the wives aren't too crazy about that. You've heard of work wives, where a man might spend too much time with some woman at work (even if it's perfectly innocent)? Well, at the museum, the museum itself is the museum wife. How would you like to be jealous of a building? :lol:

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Maybe I spend to much time on wood and wood accessories. 

I don't know. When you're done playing a game, you really don't have anything to show for it but a score stored on a motherboard. But when you're done with your wood projects, you have some beautiful objects to show for it.

• Like 2

I can't believe how late it is, so I need to get to bed. Had a great evening with you folks. See you tomorrow!

eyes-wide-open-in-bed-unable-to-sleep.jp

• Like 2

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

I don't know. When you're done playing a game, you really don't have anything to show for it but a score stored on a motherboard. But when you're done with your wood projects, you have some beautiful objects to show for it.

That is a large reason I picked up my hobby. I like the history debating, reading and such. But have little to actually show for it. 

And I really enjoy video games that examine philosophies or have intricate plots you can examine. 

But cripes sometimes it's just nice to have a thing to show people. 

On the other hand, lots of people have moved to digital media to express themselves artistically. Eh. 

• Like 1

I can't believe how late it is, so I need to get to bed. Had a great evening with you folks. See you tomorrow!

Night Kmt. Remember, the average person eats seven or so spiders in their sleep! 

• Like 1

Cripes, I'm getting so cold and tired I'm over expounding on simple statements about video games. My coworker needs to hurry up and wrap up so I can get home and wrap up in a blanket with a cup of coffee. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

We guys who work at the museum tend to get pretty obsessed with the place. We spend a lot of time there. Some of the wives aren't too crazy about that. You've heard of work wives, where a man might spend too much time with some woman at work (even if it's perfectly innocent)? Well, at the museum, the museum itself is the museum wife. How would you like to be jealous of a building? :lol:

YEP PS4 IS HIS FIRKIN WIFE.

Corey has a wife and husband it seems at times

6 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Goodnight see you tomorrow

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Cripes, I'm getting so cold and tired I'm over expounding on simple statements about video games. My coworker needs to hurry up and wrap up so I can get home and wrap up in a blanket with a cup of coffee. 

Again take the heat

Home today from work with a stomach ache from Hades; I think I may have gotten a virus.  No one else in the family has it, thank goodness.  

2 hours ago, tcgram said:

Home today from work with a stomach ache from Hades; I think I may have gotten a virus.  No one else in the family has it, thank goodness.  

Hope you get to feeling better. 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Hope you get to feeling better. 

Thanks.  Resting up and taking pepto bismol to help.  Was able to eat a little bit. 

• Like 2

Trying to pull myself together for my podiatrist appointment.  You have to give 24 hours notice for a cancellation or you get charged for it.  Only emergencies are considered to not be charged.   

13 hours ago, ShadowSot said:

Night Kmt. Remember, the average person eats seven or so spiders in their sleep! 

Oh, thanks so much for that image. I'm going to put duct tape over my mouth tonight. I don't even want seven or so spiders in my apartment.

• Like 3

53 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Trying to pull myself together for my podiatrist appointment.  You have to give 24 hours notice for a cancellation or you get charged for it.  Only emergencies are considered to not be charged.   

I'm sorry you're not feeling well and I hope that improves quickly. Hopefully you can make that appointment.

I'm about to leave work for my monthly nephrology appointment so my doctor can poke my kidneys and my nurses can drain more of my blood for their sinister lab work.

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Oh, thanks so much for that image. I'm going to put duct tape over my mouth tonight. I don't even want seven or so spiders in my apartment.

If it makes you feel better, I've always considered  you above average. 

Edited by ShadowSot
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I thought your kidney's were in a jar and your blood's dust.

Who's yo daddy o
Who's yo daddy o
There's kidneys in the jar

• Like 3

• The topic was locked