Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

Now that had to be somewhat entertaining. I never thought of a dog with static shock, but sure. Must confuse the hell out of the poor pooch. See, this is the kind of thing you should be videoing for us. :D

Um, where did everybody go?

@Aquila King I think is asleep.

TC we know went bed, hope she sleeps well.

@ShadowSot I'd say working.

Xeno I think asleep or he's taking souls.

@BorizBadinov haven't seen him today.

She got very mild one, lol not when I'm makeup free.

She got a bigger one on the man cave couch last month and gave Michael a dirty look, like it was his doing lol

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

@Aquila King I think is asleep.

TC we know went bed, hope she sleeps well.

@ShadowSot I'd say working.

Xeno I think asleep or he's taking souls.

@BorizBadinov haven't seen him today.

She got very mild one, lol not when I'm makeup free.

She got a bigger one on the man cave couch last month and gave Michael a dirty look, like it was his doing lol

I think Boriz posted once earlier, about the mummy photo I showed. Haven't seen him since. Do you think it's possible Xeno collects souls while he's asleep?

LOL I can picture the poor pup getting shocked, while laying there so innocent. Who else is there in the room? Michael. Therefore it must be Michael.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

I think Boriz posted once earlier, about the mummy photo I showed. Haven't seen him since. Do you think it's possible Xeno collects souls while he's asleep?

LOL I can picture the poor pup getting shocked, while laying there so innocent. Who else is there in the room? Michael. Therefore it must be Michael.

Ofcourse he does he's wait for the thread to reach 666.

Lol she was playing at the time, he said it was funny she looked at him like how dare you dad you bully :lol:

• Like 1

Nice hanging with you, Ruby. I'm betting as soon as I leave, the others will return. But I'm off to bed. I stayed up too late doing this last night. Bad boy!

Goodnight. See you tomorrow.

sleepy1-300x193.gif

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Nice hanging with you, Ruby. I'm betting as soon as I leave, the others will return. But I'm off to bed. I stayed up too late doing this last night. Bad boy!

Goodnight. See you tomorrow.

sleepy1-300x193.gif

Goodnight see you tomorrow.

Come to think of it yesterday and today Seeder didn't pop in, did the snow eat him

49 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

Um, where did everybody go?

If I had a smart phone I'd check in periodically at least, but no. I have to take time to go to my computer to respond, so any distraction means ghosting. Don't mean to, just what happens.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Hey, I'm in the same marathon. I have my red stilettos buffed and shined, and they go with my red thong.

Buffed? Thats over doing it a bit...red thong is fine. :tu:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Buffed? Thats over doing it a bit...red thong is fine. :tu:

He and Seeder have already decided they're the entertainment for my 30th next Saturday (birthday is 28th, but no one wants to party on a Sunday) night, red thongs and heels.

Aquila and Xeno are DJs for the night.

TC is cooking for all, because 1 she can cook enough and 2 no me cooking on my birthday.

Shadow is making the shot glasses.

Boriz is hosting it on his property.

Edited by Ruby04
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

He and Seeder have already decided they're the entertainment for my 30th next Saturday (birthday is 28th, but no one wants to party on a Sunday) night, red thongs and heels.

TC is cooking for all, because 1 she can cook enough and 2 no me cooking on my birthday.

Shadow is making the shot glasses.

Boriz is hosting it on his property.

That's where I have been... setting up the dance floor and huge bonfire out back. All is ready for the big event!  :)

Been a little preoccupied with some stuff, of course that's the time the interesting stuff happens! 

Kind of a driveby post to say hi and catch up.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

That's where I have been... setting up the dance floor and huge bonfire out back. All is ready for the big event!  :)

Been a little preoccupied with some stuff, of course that's the time the interesting stuff happens! 

Kind of a driveby post to say hi and catch up.

We get a dancefloor?

Awesome :) 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

You're a sharp group of people.

The child's age at death is assessed at between five and seven. The gender is not known for certain, and short of studying the DNA, we likely never will. The coffin was made for a young boy (the name painted on it is male) but the body obviously doesn't seem to belong in there. The coffin was probably stolen, the original occupant dumped out, and this child forced to fit. This involved removing the legs from mid-shaft of the femurs to the knees, and removing the arms.

Michelle also noticed there "are no shoulders or shoulder blades at all." This is an excellent observation and is what led me to my own speculation that the deceased child had been buried for a time and was largely skeletonized. The bones had become friable and weak. The family somehow came across the coffin, dug up their child, and damaged the body to fit it inside. This definitely seems grisly but it goes to the importance of coffins in pharaonic burials, and why many were in fact stolen for secondary burials.

There, wasn't that fun? LOL Believe it or not, this is the kind of thing I enjoy researching. And you folks can get a sense of how boring and pedantic I can be in the Alternative History forum. :D

I think it is quite interesting as well. You think about it a poor family probably couldn't afford such a container, but they still need to bury their child. So they stash the body in the dune out back so it can dry out. Then they either search old tombs or wait for the next rich kid to be buried and jack his stuff after everyone leaves. Unfortunately he was a bit younger so some adjusting has to be done so their kid can fit. Luckily it has dried out enough the arms pop out of the shoulder sockets easy but those pesky legs have to be folded a bit. 

I know way late to the party... still interesting. :)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

We get a dancefloor?

Awesome :) 

If you have DJs you need a dancefloor. Where else would the red thong crew perform? :D

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

If you have DJs you need a dancefloor. Where else would the red thong crew perform? :D

Yay

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ruby04 said:

Is this party a heavy metal theme, because I'm not playing any of that anime music crap.

Edited by XenoFish
been up since 4 am its now 5:30am
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Is this party a heavy metal theme, because I'm not playing any of that anime music crap.

Well it’s a most things welcome party. 

We have the human sacrifices you asked for

• Like 4

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I love being clean. Clean body, clothes, home. Too bad I have a dirty mind. :P

Lol dirty mind makes life fun. 

Kind of surprised we haven’t reached page 666 yet 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol dirty mind makes life fun. 

Kind of surprised we haven’t reached page 666 yet 

Soon enough.

Had a conference with my boss. If it gets as cold as it did last night we will just down. Even with a heater going it was in the 20s inside.  To cold for us Floridian folks. 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I love being clean. Clean body, clothes, home. Too bad I have a dirty mind. :P

Yeahp, nothing like being covered in oil, sweat, metal shavings and sawdust. Then having a scalding hot shower. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Yeahp, nothing like being covered in oil, sweat, metal shavings and sawdust. Then having a scalding hot shower. 

While a better look on a guy compared to one in a suit, it’s a pain if you go to hug your partner and get covered in white wood dust. 

• The topic was locked