Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

giphy.gif

Goodnight, take some cheese sticks on your way out :)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

That's where I'll be, unless I'm downstairs in the basement with the mummies we don't display. We have the coolest basement (three levels). There's a room just for human remains, and there's a drawer in there where they store me overnight. :lol:

Lol or just do the simple thing and ask.

Lol my god mother does security at the Adelaide one, every now and then if I don't see her I ask for her.

They're normally happy to get her for me.

I am again following Aquila's example and calling it a night. Here's a bed suitable for tonight's theme:

45ddbbf0dd2c6fe264f4862430040c6c--pepper

Although before retiring, I might go check out some more Ricahrd Dawkins.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol or just do the simple thing and ask.

Lol my god mother does security at the Adelaide one, every now and then if I don't see her I ask for her.

They're normally happy to get her for me.

Just ask for the mummy named John. :P

• Like 2

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Just ask for the mummy named John. :P

Will do lol.

Goodnight take some pizza Aquila ate all the cheese sticks with you :) 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I don't know much at all about divers. Why is popcorn bad for it? That's one of the few things, as a diabetic, I can eat without guilt (as long as it's not coated in sugar and salt).

You develop the little pocket in you intestines that get fill with 'stuff'. Too much stuff and they rupture. Leading to infection or death. 

6 hours ago, tcgram said:

Where's Xeno?   I'll summon him: pie_o_193580.jpg

Thats pumpkin pie.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

You develop the little pocket in you intestines that get fill with 'stuff'. Too much stuff and they rupture. Leading to infection or death. 

Thats pumpkin pie.

I thought any pie as long as it's not pecan??

• Like 2

Looks like I will make it for Sunday School as I got up too late for church this morning.   I had to take a shower this morning so that made me run a bit behind.  

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

To you Aquila

god-emperor-trump-feature.jpg

Hey!

I will pull this car over, mister!

• Like 5

Just now, ChaosRose said:

Hey!

I will pull this car over, mister!

I had to do it. It was a subconscious compulsion to rib someone. I'm sorry. Don't get out the clothes hanger again.

• Like 3

12 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

I do prefer Family Guy and South Park. I also liked American Dad (until it moved away from Fox). A fairly new one I enjoy is Bob's Burgers.

If you like Bob's Burgers I would suggest checking out Archer if you haven't yet. Just be aware it goes some pretty messed up places at times with adult themes but the satire is excellent. There is even a crossover Bobs Burgers Archer episode. If you don't have Netflix I am pretty sure all the episodes are on the web.

I got involved in something nefarious last night. Ok not really but it sounds good.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

To you Aquila

god-emperor-trump-feature.jpg

We finally get a look inside the mind of Trump... :blink:

I was expecting a monkey with symbols, but I guess this makes sense.

22 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

If you like Bob's Burgers I would suggest checking out Archer if you haven't yet. Just be aware it goes some pretty messed up places at times with adult themes but the satire is excellent. There is even a crossover Bobs Burgers Archer episode. If you don't have Netflix I am pretty sure all the episodes are on the web.

I got involved in something nefarious last night. Ok not really but it sounds good.

Am I the only one who likes Rick and Morty???

• Like 5

I like the one about how we can't go to bed because someone is wrong on the internet.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked