Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

Just now, XenoFish said:

I do it for the pie.:lol:

I knew there was a reason you liked me!   :lol:

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I think you should venture into stoic philosophy Aquila. For educational purposes.

22 stoic truth bombs

Call me stupid, but I thought stoicism was just a general mood or personality, not a philosophy in itself.

Thanks. I'll certainly look into it.

• Like 1

Just now, Aquila King said:

For a lot of people, Facebook is more a social status thing than it is and actual device by which to communicate with friends and loved ones. The people with thousands of friends and who post nothing but good things with happy smiles breeds narcissism and fake self-aggrandizing obsession with gaining 'social status points' in their little social media game.

Of course I could just be whining cause I only have 2 friends on there... :wacko:

You've seen mines not all sunshine and lollipops but also not all doom and gloom.

I don't put everything on there, known people who have.

85% of my friends I meet through a dog website and rest through just for fun dog group, family or 3 friends through a cat and dog page

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I do it for the pie.:lol:

Yeah not the love but the pie she provides ;) 

• Like 3

Just now, tcgram said:

You guys are too kind. :blush:      Thank you for putting up with me.   LOL    

I have yet to read a post from you that wasn't polite and thoughtful. You even blamed yourself for annoying the... less than polite people who were ignorant to you. That's impressive. Genuinely kind people are in short supply so thanks for putting up with us. :)

• Like 3

I think it was when I had my squirrel avatar. We had a discussion on cake and I mentioned that I loved pie better, and it went off from there.

• Like 3

I think it was when I had my squirrel avatar. We had a discussion on cake and I mentioned that I loved pie better, and it went off from there.

Caffeine Squirrel, hey you feeding that guy still since buttering toast took over? 

• Like 2

I don't remember the squirrel avatar. Must've been before me...

I still read nearly all your posts in Justin Roiland's voice from all that time you used Rick Sanchez as your avatar. :lol:

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Caffeine Squirrel, hey you feeding that guy still since buttering toast took over? 

STRAIGHTJACKET_TN.gif

Who remembers seeing this little guy everywhere on UM. If I didn't like the toast avatar so much I'd switch back to him. Even thought about the Rick Sanchez one.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I don't remember the squirrel avatar. Must've been before me...

Let's see. I've had various versions of The Doctor, Uncle Fester, Murdock (the gorillaz) John Constantine, a Pentagram from doom, might have had doomguy as well. Foamy and Pillsy the squirrel, and Rick Sanchez.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Let's see. I've had various versions of The Doctor, Uncle Fester, Murdock (the gorillaz) John Constantine, a Pentagram from doom, might have had doomguy as well. Foamy and Pillsy the squirrel, and Rick Sanchez.

Yeah, I basically only remember Rick Sanchez and a couple after that.

Although Murdock sounds like a good fit. :lol:

• Like 1

I had the old lady drinking coffee straight from the pot, Betty Boop and various pics of myself.  

• Like 2

Just now, Aquila King said:

Although Murdock sounds like a good fit. :lol:

I actually didn't like it that much. Didn't fit my mood. The only reason I kept the Toast is because most of you wanted it and it's fun to see an animated avatar on the forum. 

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

I actually didn't like it that much. Didn't fit my mood. The only reason I kept the Toast is because most of you wanted it and it's fun to see an animated avatar on the forum. 

Yeah, I like animated avatars, but I've yet to find one I actually really like. :hmm:

Had one as a loading circle but that annoyed the crap outta some people real quick. :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Yeah, I like animated avatars, but I've yet to find one I actually really like. :hmm:

Had one as a loading circle but that annoyed the crap outta some people real quick. :lol:

People will find anything to be annoyed at 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BorizBadinov said:

I honestly have never watched it, but I will check it out.  

I wasn't familiar with it till Xeno started bringing it up, but I noticed it was on the Toons network. I watched several episodes. There was one that made me chuckle but overall I didn't find it that funny.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked