Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

Just now, Ruby04 said:

Just dance is fun and makes good work out to 

It does!!  Planning on hitting the gym tomorrow since the weather is cooperating.  

• Like 2

It’s nicer today but it’s about 107 on my birthday :( 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

It’s nicer today but it’s about 107 on my birthday :( 

Whoa!!   That's quite warm!  

• Like 2

Also it’s a night party so will cool to 74 by then 

• Like 2

Thank goodness!!  

• Like 2

Just now, Aquila King said:

Glad that @BorizBadinov finally posted an avatar. Now I can point you out in a crowd. ;)

It's about time!

• Like 3

Glad that @BorizBadinov finally posted an avatar. Now I can point you out in a crowd. ;)

You were all talking about your avatars so I thought I probably shouldn't be a shadow any longer :P

• Like 3

Just now, BorizBadinov said:

You were all talking about your avatars so I thought I probably shouldn't be a shadow any longer :P

I personally love all the customization elements of most forums. So I go all out on everything.

• Like 3

I personally love all the customization elements of most forums. So I go all out on everything.

I think its quite neat and I love all the unique avatars people use. I guess I tend towards anonymity even to the point of cartoon characters :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

I think its quite neat and I love all the unique avatars people use. I guess I tend towards anonymity even to the point of cartoon characters :D

Everyone around here pretty much knew what I looked like anyhow so putting a pic of me for my avitar wasn't a big deal.   

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, BorizBadinov said:

Yeah, and then there are some posters like Ruby who are anything but anonymous on here. :lol:

I'm sorta the same way really. Have my real photo on my profile about section. Pretty open online myself.

• Like 3

I made a taco dip for a church function today and it was all gone by the time I got to it.  :(    

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BorizBadinov said:

I play this one game called Yes you cant dance. 

It involves sitting quietly and typing

Hey, I noticed just now you finally have a nice little picture for your avatar. Bravo, sir!

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Everyone around here pretty much knew what I looked like anyhow so putting a pic of me for my avitar wasn't a big deal.   

I mostly just don't care if people know. Hell, half the people online have a completely open Facebook profile and Twitter account, so it's like, why should forums be any different?

• Like 3

Just now, tcgram said:

I made a taco dip for a church function today and it was all gone by the time I got to it.  :(    

That's no fun, but at least you know it was awesome :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Yeah, and then there are some posters like Ruby who are anything but anonymous on here. :lol:

I'm sorta the same way really. Have my real photo on my profile about section. Pretty open online myself.

Hey people asked lol so I showed yes I'm real lol

• Like 3

1 hour ago, tcgram said:

I will ask my hubby to take some video.   Just don't laugh too hard at me!  :lol:

I can make no promises, except that you should see me dance. That's where the laughs start. In any case you're probably an excellent dancer, and we'll discover a new contestant for American Idol.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

I can make no promises, except that you should see me dance. That's where the laughs start. In any case you're probably an excellent dancer, and we'll discover a new contestant for American Idol.

I only embarrass myself in front of family and friends, not going to do it on national t.v.  :lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

I didn't know your picture was in your profile so I went to check it out. You're a nice-looking guy, but what I really dislike is how much more hair you have than I do!

• Like 4

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Hey, I noticed just now you finally have a nice little picture for your avatar. Bravo, sir!

Just had to find the one that captures my essence! :D

I mostly just don't care if people know. Hell, half the people online have a completely open Facebook profile and Twitter account, so it's like, why should forums be any different?

I can respect that. Its just not me. It used to be for work reasons and now its just habit.

I was looking at something today and found an old version of myself on here from 2005. Funny how a person changes over time.

• Like 3

• The topic was locked