Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

2 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Hi. :huh:

My name is LG, and I used to be a complainer.

You too, young man. Stay here with us. Feel the love.

Just not too closely. :D

Besides, Ruby and TC will reward us with pies. do you really think Will will provide pies?

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

You have the cutest throw pillows, Ruby. :P

She's a cutie butt.

Lets face it DA is the best thread

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

DC went the other way, making their characters all dark and broody. For Batman, that meant they went and made him the Punisher. 

Yeah, I never understood that. :huh: One of the main characteristics of Batman in most all of DC comics is that he never kills or uses guns. Then Zack Snyder's all like "F that shiz."

15 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I see Will has started his Complainer (CA) thread. Hope fully that will keep him out of here.

Lol, I think I might've gotten Kismit to lock it accidentally. :lol:

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Hi. :huh:

My name is LG, and I used to be a complainer.

Lol, welcome man. Welcome.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

You're home is here, with us. Do not go to the Whiners Complainers Anonymous side.

I'd say you're not the boss of me, but I saw what happened to the last person who disobeyed. 

Was the bowling pin necessary? 

• Like 5

Just now, Ruby04 said:

She's a cutie butt.

I do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here. And because of DA I've been able to become acquainted with fine folks like you, TC, Aquila, Xeno, seeder, and others. ShadowSot was inflicted with my tedious presence long ago in Alternative History, so it looks like he's still stuck with me. :D

I wish I could pet your doggy. Give her a scratch behind the ears on behalf of uncle kmt.

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

It's funny how I make a thread on a whim with no expectation that it will last, and BAM it's a success.

Like getting triplets outta a one-night-stand.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, ShadowSot said:

I'd say you're not the boss of me, but I saw what happened to the last person who disobeyed. 

Was the bowling pin necessary? 

Of course it was necessary. After the mummification, that's how I was able to keep him sitting straight up.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

Yeah, I never understood that. :huh: One of the main characteristics of Batman in most all of DC comics is that he never kills or uses guns. Then Zack Snyder's all like "F that shiz."

He tried to do his own thing, and well he doesn't seem to like cómics anyway. He can adapt stories pretty well, see his work on Watchmen. But his original stuff is pretty weak. 

They also seem to want to go with "what if this was more realistic?" 

Which I personally dislike. Start interjecting realism into superhero stories and the flaws of the genre stick out. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

I do seem to spend an inordinate amount of time here. And because of DA I've been able to become acquainted with fine folks like you, TC, Aquila, Xeno, seeder, and others. ShadowSot was inflicted with my tedious presence long ago in Alternative History, so it looks like he's still stuck with me. :D

I wish I could pet your doggy. Give her a scratch behind the ears on behalf of uncle kmt.

And others? Oh I'm an others now lol

She loves chest ones so will give her a chest one

• Like 1

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Of course it was necessary. After the mummification, that's how I was able to keep him sitting straight up.

I really appreciate how you knew exactly what I was implying with the bowling pin. 

And also slightly concerned. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Lol, I think I might've gotten Kismit to lock it accidentally. :lol:

We'll see how it goes. This is exactly how DA started out. It got reported because some of the Mods were concerned, and I joined your thread only to help keep an eye on it. Now look at me!

I am an addicted DA not-so-anonymous poster.

• Like 5

For Ruby: FB_IMG_1515450987363.jpg.06fb3c516d9920e75f02109e58b7fb53.jpg

Had to get my photo taken for the program thing I'm doing. Probably the palest native Floridian you'll see. 

Though when I was younger I did make money as a standby incase the lighthouse went out. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

They also seem to want to go with "what if this was more realistic?" 

Which I personally dislike. Start interjecting realism into superhero stories and the flaws of the genre stick out. 

Like with all the excuses they made for Captain America's star-spangly outfit. :lol:

• Like 2

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

We'll see how it goes. This is exactly how DA started out. It got reported because some of the Mods were concerned, and I joined your thread only to help keep an eye on it. Now look at me!

I am an addicted DA not-so-anonymous poster.

tenor.gif

• Like 4

Just now, ShadowSot said:

Had to get my photo taken for the program thing I'm doing. Probably the palest native Floridian you'll see. 

Though when I was younger I did make money as a standby incase the lighthouse went out. 

You look great in a suit. As they say, you clean up nice. They also say everyone looks nice in a suit, but that's not true. When I put on a suit, I still look like a chubby mummy bald guy.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Like with all the excuses they made for Captain America's star-spangly outfit. :lol:

Yeah, though I thought it worked alright. Personally I was happy to see it on the big screen, so I didn't care much.

Even of they keep fixing it each film. 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

I really appreciate how you knew exactly what I was implying with the bowling pin. 

And also slightly concerned. 

Scary, twisted, dark minds think alike. Is it any wonder we get along so well? I got your back, dude. Just beware the bowling pin. :devil:

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kmt_sesh said:

You look great in a suit. As they say, you clean up nice. They also say everyone looks nice in a suit, but that's not true. When I put on a suit, I still look like a chubby mummy bald guy.

I have the right sort of body to be in a suit. The more I'm covered the better I look. 

• Like 4

Just now, kmt_sesh said:

Scary, twisted, dark minds think alike. Is it any wonder we get along so well? I got your back, dude. Just beware the bowling pin. :devil:

In which case I'd rather you in front, if it's all the same. 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Recovery is impossible, apparently.

Ironically the point of this thread is indulgence in derailing, not abstinence.

So the point is that there is no point. Get the point? :D

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Kmt is right you do look good in a suit.

See not ugly at all :) 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

And others? Oh I'm an others now lol

She loves chest ones so will give her a chest one

Now, now, reread that list. You happened to be first up. I was talking to you, so I said "you." I would never neglect our Ruby!

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ShadowSot said:

Uh-oh @XenoFish, we got another ginger gunnin' for your position! :o

• Like 2

• The topic was locked