Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

53 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Atleast Walker is a predictable derailer. You know when he enters its going to be all about him. <_<

preach-it-brother.jpg

I do not derail threads. Threads derail me.

• Like 6

I dont derail threads.  But I have been known to derail model trains.   The key to avoiding this is to ensure you dont run them too fast around tight curves or over points (or switchers, if you are American).   For better realism, model trains shouldnt run too fast anyway - so really there is no reason for derailing train.  If your trains dont run too well at lower speeds, I recommend cleaning the track :) 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

As you know I never help derailing threads and no one will convince me otherwise ! :whistle:

Oh no you don"t need any help I've seen you do quite well all on your own.:w00t:

jmccr8

• Like 1

Sooooo many people (well,  girls  )      .... in actual real and observable   ' spiritual ecstasy '  !    (and Dave is lookin at Mick a bit like that too ....  and after watching  Mick's guitar solo   .... so am I     :) )   

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Aquila King said:

I'll have you know I am an educated adult male. I have college degrees.

And this made me laugh like an eight your old.

I don't know what it is about farts. It must be a guy thing. Jack Vale's videos crack me up:

Oh, my name is kmt_sesh and I used to be a derailer. But there is hope, people. There is healing. Look, I'm now a Moderator!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

I don't know what it is about farts. It must be a guy thing. Jack Vale's videos crack me up:

:lol: That reminds me so much of my favorite TV show, Impractical Jokers.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kmt_sesh said:

I'll have you know I am an educated adult male. I have college degrees.

And this made me laugh like an eight your old.

Oh, my name is kmt_sesh and I used to be a derailer. But there is hope, people. There is healing. Look, I'm now a Moderator!

Thanks for coming forward and admitting that you are a derailer just not a full time derailer as you are trying to be a guiding light in the madness of woo.

jmccr8

Wait a minute did anyone read the minutes from the last meeting?

19 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

wed-like-to-interrupt-to-show-you-a-sedu

:lol: And just when I was going to peel the one in my hand, my banana and I saw this at the same time and it got so excited it peeled itself.

jmccr8

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

:lol: And just when I was going to peel the one in my hand, my banana and I saw this at the same time and it got so excited it peeled itself.

jmccr8

How...phallic.

tumblr_oc70vdragW1qzyi60o6_r1_500.gif

• Like 4

Hey Walker over here

Okay I didn't say that I was unaware of under population, you brought that to the table no wonder your confused you don't know what you are saying and arguing with yourself, I'm just here so it looks like your in a conversation. No you don't know why or what is going on here and neither one of us lives on India and I'm not claiming anything about social conditions there you are and given how you interpret what is happening in Canads I can only suspect that the validity of your comments about India would be off in just the same way. 

Of course it matters why the fertility rate is low here if you have made a specific claim such as you did, because it is inacurate and misleading. If you actually understood your own argument you would likely be able to follow tje rebuttals that are given to you.

Just admit that you were not prepared to make a solid claim instead of pretending that you don't know or I can't read.

Projections of what may happen in 1 hundred years is not fact, what is a fact is that the global population is growing and projections of the next 10 or 20 years is relevant but still open to variation by natural causes like weather events, disease and war.

jmccr8

Edited by jmccr8
Auto corrupt/ correct
  • Like 3

Walker

I don't have time now and using these friggin little buttons to type with my fat fingers makes this a labour having to continuously go back to fix miskeys and then auto correct makes it even more fruàtrating. You kept blabbing in the other thread 2 posts after I told you to bring it here so if you miss the boat that's on you.

jmccr8

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jmccr8 said:

Walker

I don't have time now and using these friggin little buttons to type with my fat fingers makes this a labour having to continuously go back to fix miskeys and then auto correct makes it even more fruàtrating. You kept blabbing in the other thread 2 posts after I told you to bring it here so if you miss the boat that's on you.

jmccr8

Image result for gunslinger i am calling you out

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, jmccr8 said:

Hey I am trying to copy some posts from the forum to post here for discussion how do I do that

jmccr8

Just copy and paste them into the 'quote' command up top.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked