Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DA: Derailers Anonymous Thread

Aquila King

2 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

(And if you wann bring ponies into this love fest...)

giphy.gif

I had a Bronies suggestion on Facebook today 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

As you've learned from personal experience at UM, not all sections are so easy-going. It can get downright aggressive sometimes, especially when stubborn egos conflict. I avoid certain sections of UM because of this and tend to post in them only if I need to moderate something.

But this thread is different. We regulars all seem to click. We have similar senses of humor. I think I can speak for others when I say, I look forward to posting in this thread every day.

Well I'm glad to hear it, me too. :tu:

Yeah, there are undoubtedly those sections here and there that get rather heated, but honestly I think some of it just comes with the territory. I'm glad to find a light hearted place like this where we can just chat and post fun stuff, and get to know one another, without having to go through lengthy controversial discussions all the time. I mean that's great and all, but too much of it can wear you down at times. I never really intended for this thread to be something like that, but regardless I'm glad it is. :D

(and hey, you're a mod, if you feel so inclined you could make it a sticky thread. Just tossin' that out there... :whistle:)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

I had a Bronies suggestion on Facebook today 

But, but you ain't a dude... :mellow:

3 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

tenor.gif

cit_bear_reaction_shot_-_the_horror_-_th

SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Lol I know no idea why it suggested it lol 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ruby04 said:

Lol I know no idea why it suggested it lol 

I thought we lived in an Orwellian society with Facebook and Google being run by the Illuminati who monitor and watch our every move. How do the reptilian aliens not know something as simple as you ain't a dude!?!?

• Like 2

Just now, Aquila King said:

I thought we lived in an Orwellian society with Facebook and Google being run by the Illuminati who monitor and watch our every move. How do the reptilian aliens not know something as simple as you ain't a dude!?!?

Lol they haven’t been trying hard enough. 

• Like 1

Hmm could be that poor Ralph (Bearded dragon) was moved to lizard room lol

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

It's not their fault. The reptilian overlords are mono-sexual: they don't have boys and girls. Our boy parts and girl parts confuse them to no end.

On the plus side for them, however, they can do interior decorating, fashion, and sports all at the same time.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, kmt_sesh said:

It's not their fault. The reptilian overlords are mono-sexual: they don't have boys and girls. Our boy parts and girl parts confuse them to no end.

On the plus side for them, however, they can do interior decorating, fashion, and sports all at the same time.

gecko-funny-cringe.gif

• Like 3

Re you trying to make me need a pee from laughing lol 

• Like 1

So they're smart enough to uncover an Ancient Alien conspiracy on a Global scale, but can't even speak proper English in their own meme...

get-attachment-199-640x360.jpg

The truth will come out??? :huh:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ruby04 said:

Re you trying to make me need a pee from laughing lol 

Well now I need to pee. Damn power of suggestion...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Aquila King said:

Well now I need to pee. Damn power of suggestion...

Evil laugh 

• Like 1

Just now, Aquila King said:

Oh, it's after 1 in the morning. I gotta go to bed. It's been a fun night you guys, seeya tomorrow. :st

Night, I’m going to yell at this game lol 

• Like 1

4e606498d9567797a5e41de53fc62050--funny-icanhascheezeburger.com-574c7c065f9b5851                                               

• Like 2

• The topic was locked