Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Tabuzx

Some strange thing

6 posts in this topic

Tabuzx

Something is weird happening since a year. When I pass from some object, it gives sound. 
For example when I pass close to my fridge I hear a sound like tik once.. same when I pass close to my door it also gives same sound once. It usually happens at night. Can someone explain me this? It's usually happening with doors, fridge and cupboard. Many other things tho. 
Sorry for bad english. 

aka CAT

Welcome, Tabuzx.

Sometimes something as simple as one's turning his head will result in his hearing an, otherwise, undetected sound.  Other things to consider follow:

Thermostatically controlled refrigerators turn on and off.  Temperature changes cause things to expand or contract and, sometimes, make noise.  Hinged doors can make many sounds and, due to structural settling, become harder or easier to un/latch.  

• Like 4

Tabuzx
2 hours ago, aka CAT said:

Welcome, Tabuzx.

Sometimes something as simple as one's turning his head will result in his hearing an, otherwise, undetected sound.  Other things to consider follow:

Thermostatically controlled refrigerators turn on and off.  Temperature changes cause things to expand or contract and, sometimes, make noise.  Hinged doors can make many sounds and, due to structural settling, become harder or easier to un/latch.  

Hello, Thanks for your answer. You're right. I don't even touch any object when it sounds. So I hope it's normal. :)

Timonthy
On 11/09/2017 at 3:01 PM, Tabuzx said:

Hello, Thanks for your answer. You're right. I don't even touch any object when it sounds. So I hope it's normal. :)

Welcome to UM,

It is normal, so no need to worry. If you do have any doubt, just actively be aware and note when you hear the sounds. Then you will be able to diagnose and find the explanation as per or similar to what @aka CAT has proposed. 

AlienBoy123

if you will be scared it will come it feeds on it !

Do not be scared it cant do anithing to you it can just scare you it feeds on sertain emotions like fear, And all bad emotions 

ceep clean 

AlienBoy123
On 9/11/2017 at 3:00 AM, aka CAT said:

Welcome, Tabuzx.

Or u just can hear more things than others in your house .etc. and thats a sort of a superpower

The bad thing spirits or whatever you want to call them feed on Haitrid/bad emotions mainly fear dont be afraid

the aint gonna do nothing but just make noises and skare you they feed on fear so dont be afraid !