Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
themannamedpatty

odd things about you

144 posts in this topic

themannamedpatty

well is there any thing odd about you? i like to think that i have alot of wierd things happening to me why when i was born it was the 6th day 6th month of the 6th chinese hour(each chinese one takes up 2 regular ones) haha talk about sixy huh?

in 1 more year it will be 06/06/06 which my birthday man the number 6 really revoles around me huh?

QueenoftheNight

Like I said in your last form. You are a wanna be goth child. Give it up. Your not impressing anyone, and it just makes people look down on you.

Hotoke

yeah my real name is Satan and i have wings and 2 horns and i am trapped in purgatory

Novo
yeah my real name is Satan and i have wings and 2 horns and i am trapped in purgatory

440925[/snapback]

Hey me to! devil.gif

BurnSide

hahaha Queenie is awesome.

Celumnaz

well... I'm not exactly like anyone, so in some ways... I'm odd.

there's not a single "normal" person in the world, no such thing. in my opinion.

but about the few things that are sure to set me apart? I've got a hitchhikers thumb, 3 testicles, widow's peak, a dot (frekle) in the middle of my forhead, 7-7-75 birthday (lots of 7's), can do really wierd things with my tongue (folds and flaps and rolls and cherry stem tying), had a mustache since the 6th grade, I like mayonayse on my french fries... oh I dunno... lots of other odd things about me... I'm sure *everyone* is odd, cause my opinion, nobody is "normal"... I can play a harmonica, tamborine, trap drumset, and a guitar while humming at the same time... swallow 15 big pills at once without a problem... that odd?

Hotoke
3 testicles

you should donate one to some guy with one nut. no sell it to him. Robert deniro has nutcancer sell it to him

Celumnaz

ha! No way! It's mine!!! Nobody's going near it with a knife. But I could go for donating product... hmm... that's just gross. only mentioned it cause it's an odd thing about me.

Hotoke
ha!  No way! It's mine!!!  Nobody's going near it with a knife.  But I could go for donating product... hmm... that's just gross.  only mentioned it cause it's an odd thing about me.

440989[/snapback]

well then insure it for the future. i am serious. some people are in need of a nut

QueenoftheNight

hmm thats interesting. 3 nuts huh? I bet your proud original.gif

Rufio85

Hey, you could do that newton's experiment (you know the one people have on their desks at works) all in your own trousers!! I'm actually quite envious now.

themannamedpatty
Like I said in your last form. You are a wanna be goth child. Give it up. Your not impressing anyone, and it just makes people look down on you.

hey its find if you don't belive me but you don't have to call be a wanna be goth child if you don't belive what i have to say that's your problem and if you have checked evry thing i ever said you will notice i have never spceficaly said i was an anti chirst , satan , or any of that stuff and if you don't belive my birthaday is on the day i said so be it.

well... I'm not exactly like anyone, so in some ways... I'm odd.

there's not a single "normal" person in the world, no such thing. in my opinion.

but about the few things that are sure to set me apart? I've got a hitchhikers thumb, 3 testicles, widow's peak, a dot (frekle) in the middle of my forhead, 7-7-75 birthday (lots of 7's), can do really wierd things with my tongue (folds and flaps and rolls and cherry stem tying), had a mustache since the 6th grade, I like mayonayse on my french fries... oh I dunno... lots of other odd things about me... I'm sure *everyone* is odd, cause my opinion, nobody is "normal"... I can play a harmonica, tamborine, trap drumset, and a guitar while humming at the same time... swallow 15 big pills at once without a problem... that odd?

yes it's odd enough

QUOTE3 testicles

you should donate one to some guy with one nut. no sell it to him. Robert deniro has nutcancer sell it to him

where the hell did that come form? but that sure was odd ...

Barnacle Battlefront
cool.gif i have pink hair........ tongue.gif it's dyed but it still weird yes.gif other then that, ummmmm nothin weird about me. crying.gif i feel so normal crying.gifcrying.gifcrying.gifcool.gif

warden

I am perfect ..is that odd tongue.gif

Barnacle Battlefront
cool.gif ^ i second that tongue.giftongue.gifcool.gif

Firien

Let's face it, we are all freaks.

Novo

Im double jointed, both my knees are going bad an I'm only 14. I have a busted kneecap in my left leg, and the one on the right is just messing up all the time. I have a mole on my ball sack. Both me and my mom have moles a perfect inch from our belly buttons. I have obes.

Im a anarchist, But often look at things from a authoritian point of view. I have to remind myself of the reasons Im opposed to that. Not much else really.. to quote my Girlfriend

"Yeah, He's a my 8 inch Vegan Punk Liberal Anarchist, With Pipebombs in his basement"

Curiosity

If I rub my right eye a certain way it makes a sqeaking sound. Sometimes I accidently use one of my eyes without using the other one.

Oh, and if my younger brother blows his nose while holding it and has his mouth closed a jet of air comes out from his eye.

wacko.gifwacko.gifwacko.gif

Edited by Curiosity

Werewolf of Doom

I have a 'second bellybutton', which is a birthmark from a feeding tube, a long line-scar thingy on my belly from an op when I was a baby, I won't let my dad come near me with nail clippers, so I cut my own...with my other nails...I have hitchhikers thumbs, and...I can communicate with squirrels. seriously, I squeak to them and they squeak back. grin2.gif

SilverRain Queen
I am perfect ..is that odd tongue.gif

441776[/snapback]

LOL .....excellent positive thinking...I like that.

We all have to watch out for #1.

The only thing that makes me odd is that noone believes me when I tell them

that I'm 46 years old. They thinking I'm lying to them. I look only 28-30 yrs old and I act 19. I have 3 grown children and when I hold my youngest granddaughter, the people in the mall think that it's 'my' baby. My daughter and I are best friends and she sometimes forgets I'm her mom! I know eventually my body will catch up and it freaks me out because I'm just so young inside. My 28 yr old boyfriend acts older than me!

JennRose

What's a hitchhiker's thumb? Two people have mentioned that.

I have a white streak of hair starting a little above my right temple. It started going grey when I was about 9. I color it or try to pull it out because it's just a little weird looking in my otherwise very dark hair. blush.gif I'm not going for a Bride of Frankenstein look.

the duel master

well theirs alot about me thats odd so i crying.gifangry.gif forget it

HolyDevil2053

wierd stuff? well, the one thing that comes to mind is that when I was when my mom was pregnant with me, the ultra sound showed that I was supposed to be a boy on 2 separate occassions...but wha-la...I am a not!

NOte: no, I do not have any man parts...lol

Syaoransbear

I have double jointed elbows and I can talk with Loons! original.gif. My birthday is Aug. 8 (8th day of the 8th month) and I was born at 8pm!

Oh, and I have a birthmark in my eye.... happy.gif

[attachmentid=10496]

Thats my eye! ^

post-10964-1105257299.jpg

Kat_Kloud

My bones creak and I'm only 16, 17 in less than a month. I belch freaking loud and I was the first one to get a boyfriend out of all my other friends- and actually kept him! Ha ha. Belching loud... happy.gif I had a diamond-shaped birth mark on my forehead when I was born and it has been slowly fading since age five- it gets darker when I'm really p***ed off, something to do with the blood rising in my face. My eyes are pretty cool too, they change colors. Most of the time they are hazel, and they change in certain lighting. In really bright lights the center around my pupil looks almost like the corona around the sun, red and orange, and the rest of it is bright green. When it's dark it's just same old boring brownish color. Oh! And I can snap my tongue against the roof of my mouth, like snapping my fingers, but it's REALLY REALLY loud.

Edited by Kat_Kloud