Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

odd things about you

themannamedpatty

On one of my ears, I have a little triangular bump at the top on the outside. (Have had since i was born). On the other ear, in exactly the same place, I have a little triangular dent about the same size as the lump on my other ear!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnnyBoyC

• morpheas

• nativechick1989

• JayMark

I have a birthmark on my right ringfinger that looks like a knife and I have a mole on my ear where n earing would go. and.... I was born with the cord around my neck. hmmm what else... My feet are very smooth... and I have no toenail on my left big toe (not injury but I was born without one)

Edited by dantheman2435

My birthday is Aug. 8 (8th day of the 8th month)

Small world mine also. 1961

Something odd about me (twpdyp scratches his head and ponders). I can still at 43 years old throw a baseball over 85 miles per hour. Not very accurately any more but pretty fast never the less.

Edited by twpdyp

^ thats awesome, i wish i could throw a baseball that fast

I have a mole on my ball sack.

WOW thats just nasty hmm.gif

As for me being weird in more ways then one .... one way is i like to shoot and burn things almost burned down my home making a pizza in the oven i wanted to know what was happing down there laugh.gif

umm hate to tell you guys, but there is not such thing as being double jointed... so you would be hyper flexible instead..

anyhoo, back to the subject at hand... my sis and i used to share exactly the same moles in the same place on our backs, but mine had to be removed when i was nine... after being in a body cast for 6 months they turned a nasty black, and the doc's thought it be best to hack them out....

i have an albino birthmark on my chest (my mum said when she was up the duff with me, she knew i would have a strange birthmark).. when i get hot.. or get the cranks on.. you can see it.. but other than that its not noticable at all... it freaks ppl out tho.

to JennRose, hitchhiker thumb is a thumb that looks like a banana, the phalange joint is hyper flexible, allowing it to stick out at right angles to the hand... i dont have hitch hikers thumb at all.. i can even bend it back wards... its the same with the last joint on my ring finger, it just wont move. which is a good thing

now freaky thing shared with my friend and i... i found out she has neurofibromatoma like me.... she is a child of three, like me, the others havent been affected.. her mum is affected, my dad is affected... both affected parents are in a family of seven

my neice and nephew.. both born on a friday (although 5 weeks apart) one born at 2.27 am the other at 2.23 am.. both the same length, head circumferance and a few grams off being the same weight.

i also have the ability to gross ppl out... its a gift i guess.. but its bad when you can gross yourself out at the same too, which i have done on odd occasions

umm hate to tell you guys, but there is not such thing as being double jointed... so you would be hyper flexible instead..

anyhoo, back to the subject at hand... my sis and i used to share exactly the same moles in the same place on our backs, but mine had to be removed when i was nine... after being in a body cast for 6 months they turned a nasty black, and the doc's thought it be best to hack them out....

i have an albino birthmark on my chest (my mum said when she was up the duff with me, she knew i would have a strange birthmark).. when i get hot.. or get the cranks on.. you can see it.. but other than that its not noticable at all... it freaks ppl out tho.

to JennRose, hitchhiker thumb is a thumb that looks like a banana, the phalange joint is hyper flexible, allowing it to stick out at right angles to the hand... i dont have hitch hikers thumb at all.. i can even bend it back wards... its the same with the last joint on my ring finger, it just wont move. which is a good thing

now freaky thing shared with my friend and i... i found out she has neurofibromatoma like me.... she is a child of three, like me, the others havent been affected.. her mum is affected, my dad is affected... both affected parents are in a family of seven

my neice and nephew.. both born on a friday (although 5 weeks apart) one born at 2.27 am the other at 2.23 am.. both the same length, head circumferance and a few grams off being the same weight.

i also have the ability to gross ppl out... its a gift i guess.. but its bad when you can gross yourself out at the same too, which i have done on odd occasions

445413[/snapback]

[/quote

Now if there was a picture to this .. w00t.gif

All right then i will admit it i am not perfect

I was born on my birthday,26/03/67,...the 26 stands for 26....the03 stands for a 3 which is mental...and wait for it ,the 67 stands for 13 if you add them together.

I can eat food by putting it in my mouth,which is strange ase a wee while later i can bring it out my second mouth but in a different format.very strange as i have never grown any teeth there

I can bend every bone in my body and make them do weird cracking noise`s ,when i get run over by a large car

When it gets dark at night i can shut my eyes and open them 12 hours later and only remember very strange things that i dare not tell

do you think that is strange...where s my tablets gone

Something odd about me (twpdyp scratches his head and ponders). I can still at 43 years old throw a baseball over 85 miles per hour. Not very accurately any more but pretty fast never the less.

In addition to the above, my wife and I are into the swinging life style. I fix machines in a factory that manufacturers power window motors for high end luxury cars and suv's.

well in conjunction with the stuff ealier i told you guys apearantlly my mom says that before iwas born my parents lived in anapartment number 66 and the the last digit on my hous number is 6 but the wierdest thing of all about me is that i listen to wierd al...

I can move my eyebrows and ears independently as well as my nose, and I'm a fraternal twin.

I can mimmick a person's voice in my head, and have him or her say something else in his or her owns voice. Sometimes I remember what they didn't say and more of what I had them say... laugh.gif If what I just said makes any sense than I'm not half as crazy. laugh.gif

Edited by Blue-Scorpion

I'm an identical twin(to Werewolf of Doom), I have a mole on my right ring finger, I can howl like a wolf or imitate other animals really well, I was born on Memorial Day, and I have hitchhiker's thumb. I can learn songs easily and they stick with me for a long time.When I was little, I knew what an eggroll was before I'd ever even seen one, and for Geography reports I always do somthing on Cryptozoology. Umm, I think that's about it. blink.gif

well in conjunction with the stuff ealier i told you guys apearantlly my mom says that before iwas born my parents lived in anapartment number 66 and the the last digit on my hous number is 6 but the wierdest thing of all about me is that i listen to wierd al...

446167[/snapback]

.....i find that impossible to belive...

anyway, odd things about me...

I have grey hairs, you can't see them in pictures, but they are there.

I've been getting them since i was 4

My hair is/was alive... ph34r.gif

I still don't know what the "Scroll Lock" key does on a keyboard.

I like pink, as a color.

I have the habit of writing short stories off the top of my head. All of which have nothing to do with anything, but end up being quite good. original.gif

I do school work better at home tongue.gif

I do the dishes really slow when Iamb not tired, but do them very quickly when tired.... blink.gif

My ankle's been sprained for about a month now.

The toenail on my right big toe forms a pointy tip at the top.

My toenail's aren't pretty.

When angry, and some of my friends can back this up, my physical strength doubles (if not more).

I was gonna dye my hair pink, and now that it's short i think i might.

Shiny objects fasinate me.

My memory fails me more than it should. Actually, i don't think a 16 year old's memory is supposed to fail >_>

erm...that's all for now.

whoa that is odd wait a minute do you and your twin have psychic bond?

446184[/snapback]

I wish I did with my twin... huh.gif

I still don't know what the "Scroll Lock" key does on a keyboard

What does it do anyway?

I have the habit of writing short stories off the top of my head. All of which have nothing to do with anything, but end up being quite good

I've never written mine down, and doubt I ever will.

When angry, and some of my friends can back this up, my physical strength doubles (if not more).

That happens to me!

Shiny objects fasinate me.

Lots of people say that. It's just the light reflecting off the material and isn't really OOH A SHINY POCKETWATCH!!! happy.gif *pokes the shiny*

My memory fails me more than it should. Actually, i don't think a 16 year old's memory is supposed to fail >_>

I'm 12 and mine fails me sometimes.

Oh yeah! I can also imitate people's voices really well.

Edited by Dog Demon

I have alot of phobias: flying, enlcosed places, heights, big crowds & water. I don't mean that I just don't like those things; I mean I have anxiety attacks when in those situations, which is as little as possible. I shudder when I see on tv, or even think about, someone way up in the air, like a skydiver. The same when I see someone in the water, like the preview for that movie recently "Open Water". Had to change the channel.

I watch about 14 hours of tv a day. I have it at work and it's even on when I sleep.

I don't like any type of bean. I think they taste "fuzzy".

I have alot of phobias: flying, enlcosed places, heights, big crowds & water. I don't mean that I just don't like those things; I mean I have anxiety attacks when in those situations, which is as little as possible. I shudder when I see on tv, or even think about, someone way up in the air, like a skydiver. The same when I see  someone in the water, like the preview for that movie recently "Open Water". Had to change the channel.

I watch about 14 hours of tv a day. I have it at work and it's even on when I sleep.

I don't like any type of bean. I think they taste "fuzzy".

446215[/snapback]

when you watch the telly for 14 hours a day ,do you turn it on while watching it

there cant be anything you could watch with what you said about anxiety attacks

• 6 months later...

quote=Andy_R,Jan 11 2005, 03:19 PM]

I am an identical twin. I was born on Valentine's Day.

I can also bend my thumb back 90 degrees.

446041[/snapback]

Andy, can your twin bend his thumb or thumbs back too? Is it one thumb or both? Who's thumbs can bend back the furthest?

I've always wondered about that with twins unsure.gif

[attachmentid=16590][

post-20867-1121494528_thumb.jpg

im weird because i know what scroll lock does. its for DOS. you know when the screen keeps going and going with text? scroll lock stops it from scrolling. so you can go down slowly.