Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

odd things about you

themannamedpatty

Third person with the August 8th birthday here. My fiance was also born on August 8th. So I guess its not too odd then, huh? original.gif

I think everyone has something odd about them.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnnyBoyC

• morpheas

• nativechick1989

• JayMark

i ahve a phobia of mimes. just thinking about them makes my skin crawl.... *hides in the corner and starts rocking backwards and forwards* can't sleep..... mimes will eat me...... ph34r.gif

Well, I do have a pet sasquatch...

*Growls are heard in the background*

I'M TELLING THEM!!!!

Oh, and pretty much everything else.....

Edited by Moose-Of-Armageddon

I have a dent runnig up the top right of my head under my hair, where it came from... i couldn't even begin to guess

Ooooh and I'm left handed!! that makes me an evil genius..apparently

ummm my family's pretty weird, so I guess that includes me. My dad has like done lots of diffrent jobs, he started a computer buisness AND a Isp. And now he's slowly taking over the city's real estate ohmy.gif So I learn lots of stuff from him... yeah. I enjoy licking telephone wire thingeys and batterys... ummm I'm sure theirs lots of stuff but yeah. I have an official tea buddy HUZWAH!

I like dill pickle and peanut butter sandwiches

i like jellybeans in meat pie..... mmmm...... damn! i just made myself hungry!

I like dog buscuits... But they don't taste like they say, dang it. sad.gif

Physical oddity of mine: I have this bizarre bit of hair that's too long to be called bangs and too short to tuck firmly behind my ear. So I usually braid it and let it hang there.

I have a cirular scar right in the middle of my chest between my pecs. No hair grow on it and I have no sensation when I toutch it.

I was born prematurally (sp?) with underdevelopped lungs and yet have lungs of steel. I can hold A LOT of harsh smoke easily (pot, hash, cigars) to a degree nobody I know can.

I can flip any cylinder or cylindrical object extremely easily and almost never miss.

I can roll a joint in less than a minute including grinding, rolling and insertion of a "cut" (filter). They are also perfectly rolled...

I have an incredible self-controll whether on drugs or when I get p***ed. I got pulled over (only for simple verification) by cops numerous times on high doses of shrooms, dextromethorphan and pot (all together sometimes) and was never arrested for DUI nor got anything. They just took my weed and flew (and I'm sure smoked it).

I have unique eyes. They sometimes are green, bluish or both at the same time (we call it "pers" in french). Never saw anyone with eyes like that,

That was lame I know but I'm not so odd myself so...

My pinkey toes are very small, wicked small. I fall down a lot because of them.

WHOA! What a bunch of FREAKS!! <<Just Kidding>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can write with both hands at the same time.

mellow.gif

That's not odd, that is cool.

As for me, I am pretty darn boring.

That's not odd, that is cool.

739306[/snapback]

Aww . . Thanks! notworthy.gif

original.gif

Everything is weird about me. And i didn't read his last post or whatever but I think Queenofthenight is being mean. I don't think that being born on June 6th is that "gothic" its just you stereotypes that assume anyone with hair over their eyes that wears a black t-shirt is a goth.

God...

BTW everything is weird about me. I am the King of Being Weird and Not Normal...

You may bow down to your new king grin2.gif

Sorry for not merging posts

Here is my list.

1)I have two webbed toes on one foot.

2)My eyes are pure black with no iris just a large pupil.

3)I have psi powers. That makes me weird

4)I have an IQ of 142 and I am not even thirteen yet geek.gif

5)I have read more books than all nine of my close friends have in one month than they have in there lives geek.gif

6)I am 10 inches over the average height for a 12 year old (5'10)

7)My hair is weird

8)I know basically every fact about Harry Potter<---People say that makes me queer. geek.gif

9)I am smarter than my computer teacher at computers, so when she has "larengitis" I got to fill in for her original.gifgeek.gif

10)I have never had a girlfriend, yet a ton of people think Im handsom<--- Im not trust me

11) I can walk on anything barefoot.

12) I follow the stock market... trust me people think its weird when I tell them the exact numbers for the stocks of everyone I know

13) I like corn, in an obsessive compulsive way that needs psychiatric attention

14) I was born on Halloween Night

15) I am expected to be 6'8 (according to doctor)

I can list more if you want...

Edited by JohnnyBoyC

WHOA!  What a bunch of FREAKS!!  <<Just Kidding>>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mellow.gif

739236[/snapback]

Now that is freaky! tongue.gif

JohnboyC; I never knew these things about you; *must speak with Falco about our little freaky Johnboy...* wink2.gif I did not even know you were 12, you don't act 12. geek.gif

Do you mean I act under 12 or above 12. I am a freak becuase I am overyly mature, but there is a cost to my genius, i have NO common sense.

tongue.gif Yeah right, Irish....

And Girty, about these little toes of yours...you say they make you fall down a lot. laugh.gif Are you sure it's not the beer????? wink2.gif

I am 6' 8"...does that count...

Theres not a whole lot about my self thats odd just things I dislike about myself, although I was born on the sixth day of the seventh month in eighty nine. 06/07/89 = The way us Brits write dates.