Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

odd things about you

themannamedpatty

I'm an extremely weird person. One must get to know me, and you will know what I'm talking about. I have an odd way of seeing the world. happy.gif

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnnyBoyC

• morpheas

• nativechick1989

• JayMark

tongue.gif Yeah right, Irish....

And Girty, about these little toes of yours...you say they make you fall down a lot. laugh.gif  Are you sure it's not the beer????? wink2.gif

742967[/snapback]

Hey now! I represent that remark!

My right ear (only) is pointed and I don't like potatoes. Who the heck doesn't like potatoes?? blink.gif

My right ear (only) is pointed and I don't like potatoes.  Who the heck doesn't like potatoes??  blink.gif

743380[/snapback]

You don't like potatoes. That's who doesn't like potatoes. tongue.gif

I love Spanish soap operas. I think they're hilarious.

I don't like corn.

I'm not as pretty as I think I am.

im very flexible, i can get both my legs behind my back

Fascinating! thumbsup.gif

Frequently I drive in heavy traffic steering with only my left knee. Usually I am eating a salad or doing something which requires both hands....sometimes though I just do it out of habit for no apparent reason. Sometimes I just cross my arms and drive with my knee because I am too lazy to hold the wheel.

I've popped awake, on the freeway, in traffic and merging into another lane. I've also trashed a hotel room, run from the cops, and had an entire karaoke bar dancing on stage with me.

I've popped awake, on the freeway, in traffic and merging into another lane. I've also trashed a hotel room, run from the cops, and had an entire karaoke bar dancing on stage with me.

743449[/snapback]

We have GOT to party together...although due to certain stipulations in my plea deal, I might not legally be allowed to hang out with you. devil.gif

BTW, there's absolutely nothing odd about me, no matter what my other personality may tell you. She's a filthy lying whore.

hmm, both of my ring fingers are bent, very noticeable. I didn't break them they are just bent. i twitch alot and i'm very sensitive to light and sound. even though i write alot i never capitalize, cause i'm just too damn lazy. oh yeah, my brother was the first person in the US to swallow a battery, he said it tasted shiny.

I dont like ice cream

I am pretty full after eating 1/3 of any burger at a fast food place

I'm 27 years old and I still suck my thumb.. On my left foot I have a sort of "webbing" between my second and third toe.. I can make farting noises with my eye socket and the palm of my hand.. and I like the taste of raw hamburger..

My boyfriend has one Hobbit ear.. It's soo cute!

'm 27 years old and I still suck my thumb

This is not just odd...it is indicitive of psychological trauma issues and if you haven't seen a professional psychologist you truly might want to consider it. original.gif

I'm not as pretty as I think I am.

you're not the only one wink2.gif

743436[/snapback]

Ditto!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone once said that I look 'goofy'.

I always thought of myself as being 'cute', but to actually have someone say to me that I look 'goofy' - well that just changed all perception.

Ditto!

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Someone once said that I look 'goofy'.

I always thought of myself as being 'cute', but to actually have someone say to me that I look 'goofy' - well that just changed all perception.

746206[/snapback]

I think you're cute NC wiggle.gif

This is not just odd...it is indicitive of psychological trauma issues and if you haven't seen a professional psychologist you truly might want to consider it.

I've done this since I was a baby.. actually, shortly after my hands and mouth formed in the womb.. I see what you're saying though- I had a very fun an active childhood, however, I was and still am overweight.. not only that, when I was in grade school, I was always about 3 inches taller than everyone else.. (My mom is 6'2'') Until the 6th grade, then the boys started sprouting up around me.. It was difficult, because a lot of parents thought I was either older than their kids, held back a couple years and/or mentally challenged.. which, i was none of those.. I did flunk 10th grade because I was lazy and had a problem with math, but I was in honors English classes as well.. lol! Anyway, I never thought I was "different" until the kids in my class told me.. And yes, my thumb was and still is a security blanket.. There was an episode of Dr Phil on this past week about a 22 yr old girl stuck in sort of a "kiddie" mentality and I can relate with her about her security blanket and not being able to sleep without it.. But she doesnt do anything adultlike.. Despite me sucking my thumb, the rest of me has grown up...

I think you're cute NC wiggle.gif

746254[/snapback]

Aww . . Thanks Mella!!

original.gif

i hate,and try to not associate my self with the number 13. thumbsup.gif

I have the ability to be a complete idiot to whomever I please, and I can make the slightest fault into a big fault...................yeah, Im horrible.

I have the ability to be a complete idiot to whomever I please, and I can make the slightest fault into a big fault...................yeah, Im horrible.

746878[/snapback]

yeah,but you are still very young,and you're supposed to be that way at your age. laugh.gif

I can drive my car while drinking coffee and smoking weed with my pipe all at the same time. Keep in mind I have a manual transmission and have to grind bud everytime I want a toke. All that in busy traffic in the heart of Montréal.

YEAH!

I can drive my car while drinking coffee and smoking weed with my pipe all at the same time. Keep in mind I have a manual transmission and have to grind bud everytime I want a toke. All that in busy traffic in the heart of Montréal.

YEAH!

747033[/snapback]

if you get caught doing that here where i live,they'll haul you off to pound you in the a$$ county jail in a heartbeat man! laugh.giflaugh.gif

JEREMY-you can't be that bad. thumbsup.gif