Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

odd things about you

themannamedpatty

colorless, that reminds me...

My hair is really dark brown, but I have one hair that is gray. I'm 15 by the way. Oh yeah, I'm also taller than fallingalien and maryjo1975! *happy dance*

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JohnnyBoyC

• morpheas

• nativechick1989

• themannamedpatty

I can listen to a song (classical ex. chopin etc.) once and play it exactly on the piano...don't know if thats weird...O.o

uh...I don't like the sun much.I'm afraid of uva/b rays. I don't want to end up looking like a fossil or one of those shrunken head thingys.I moisturize heavily.

I can crack my wrists and enjoy the sound of cracking knuckles etc. It's soothing.

I have brown eyes but about 2 mm into my eye it's bright blue.

I have several random moles (about 10) on my face and sometimes when i'm bored i play connect the dots...um...i'm just weird i guess.

I immitate Stitches voice from Lilo and Stitch constantly, sometimes i just talk like that for a day and don't realize it...

I kill bugs and examine them with tweezers and a magnifying glass.

When my hair dries after a shower, I have an 80's syle hairdo...think bon jovi and/or that dude from twisted sister(which explains my addiction to hair products and flat irons), I might even headbang while listening to some AC/DC afterwards...

I once ate dirt and quite enjoyed it...yea...

I think babies are annoying.

The inside of my mouth is shredded from eating cap n' crunch and salt & vinegar chips.

When I was 3 I had to get 9 stitches by my right eye, 5 adults had a hard time holding me down b/c i was going ape sh** so they called in 2 more nurses. Probably something in my sippy cup...or the water...

I think feet are weird and I don't like the word "toe".

I don't like public swimming pools, I fear that someone has let their small child unleash his/hers crap/urine into the water.

People with hair growing out of their ears frighten me, I always associate those people as being some kind of elf or gnome or w/e.

I collect pens.

I don't like swallowing pills/capsules for fear of choking.Though I do it anyway, I usually feel the pill/capsule go down my throat slowly.

I suppose thats it...I have weird oppinions on stuff and act like a 5 year old...

My hair is really dark brown, but I have one hair that is gray. I'm 15 by the way. Oh yeah, I'm also taller than fallingalien and maryjo1975! *happy dance*

760359[/snapback]

That same thing happened to me. I was sitting in class and a girl walked behind me, and said, " You have one gray hair." And she pulled it out. sad.gif

I can also pinch people and pick up things with my toes. It's fun. I love to mess with my younger cousins by doing it. I also have one toe(the second one) that's longer than all the other toes, like that girl in Shallow Hal. And I'm also a twin. original.giforiginal.gif

Edited by riotboy555

760359[/snapback]

tongue.gif

LOL! Oh well. Good for you! LOL!

nope its a dead kitten. its name was i don't know its name its in the cabinet right next to the peas grin2.gif

nope its a dead kitten. its name was i don't know its name its in the cabinet right next to the peas

angry.gif Count, Thats disgusting. I really hope your joking.

hey its find if you don't belive me but you don't have to call be a wanna be goth child if you don't belive what i have to say that's your problem and if you have checked evry thing i ever said you will notice i have never spceficaly said i was an anti chirst , satan , or any of that stuff and if you don't belive my birthaday is on the day i said so be it.

AHEM. Excuse me, who ever said you had to be Anti-Christ to be goth? Goth and Satanism, or Anti-Chritianism whatever you want to call it, have absolutely ZERO RELATION. I repeat, ZERO. People think that just because Goths like to wear black, and we like weird, dark things, we're all satanist potheads who are going straight to Hell. WAKE UP, PEOPLE, IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!!!!!

AND!!!!!!

Like I said in your last form. You are a wanna be goth child. Give it up. Your not impressing anyone, and it just makes people look down on you.

God, stop judging people, would you? Even if he is a poser, you're worse than him, simply because you're LABELING HIM AS ONE. Do you know him personally? I don't think you do. And who gave you the right to pass judgement on people, anyway? You have your opinion, as is your right, but please stop trying to force it on people, some of us REALLY don't want to hear it, you sais you've said it in his last forum, you've made your point, we know, now keep it to yourself, kay? Kay.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, I will tell you all the reasons I am considered the biggest freak in my town....

I never go outside. Ever. Not unless I'm forced.

When I do go outside, I practically bathe in sun tan lotion before hand, not because I'm worried about sun damage or being wrinkly when I get older, just because I fear getting even the slightest shade darker.

I look like I'm dead, that's how white my skin is. Better yet, I look like a new piece of paper.

I can pop my neck just by turning my head. It never fails.

My eyes are so sensitive, that I have very low wattage bulbs in my room, and wear sunglasses anywhere outside of my room, except in the shower, and if I don't wear them, I get severe headaches.

I can (and will) wear clothes ment for freezing tempetures in the middle of summer, and never break a sweat, or even get very hot.

I am very intuitive to what people are thinking, how they feel, things that are goign to happen before they happen, how those things will end up, and I'm sensitive to anything out of the ordinary, including ghosts and spirits.

I am addicted to chocolate.

I am also addicted to turning up heavy metal music and screaming with it when I'm home alone.

I am fourteen, and I'm smarter than anyone in my family.

I only sleep for two to three hours a day, between the hours of five and nine AM.

I'm obsessed with anything paranormal, whether it be aliens, ghosts, or legends.

I'm also obsessed with the moon and all of it's cycles.

I often drift off into my thoughts, and I can't hear or see anything going on around me, just what I'm thinking, then when I finally snap out of it, I hardly remember what I had been thinking about.

I have seen the movie "Miss Congeniality" at least thirty-five times.

And last, but not least, I have been known to walk and talk in my sleep. I've also woken up biting my hand, crying and laughing.

Yeah, I'm a freak, I know. And I'm dang proud of it!

Thank you for reading, and have a nice day!

~Tara

cat.gif Edited by AngelightShadows

I have a deep interest in Serial Killers...

Not a fan of a lot of people...

I read and know more news around the world then probably most 60 year olds...

I quote "Full Metal Jacket" daily...

That same thing happened to me. I was sitting in class and a girl walked behind me, and said, " You have one gray hair." And she pulled it out. sad.gif

760366[/snapback]

Sounds like you wanted to keep that one gray hair. dontgetit.gif

user posted image

I can listen to a song (classical ex. chopin etc.) once and play it exactly on the piano...don't know if thats weird...O.o

uh...I don't like the sun much.I'm afraid of uva/b rays. I don't want to end up looking like a fossil or one of those shrunken head thingys.I moisturize heavily.

I can crack my wrists and enjoy the sound of cracking knuckles etc. It's soothing.

I have brown eyes but about 2 mm into my eye it's bright blue.

I have several random moles (about 10) on my face and sometimes when i'm bored i play connect the dots...um...i'm just weird i guess.

I immitate Stitches voice from Lilo and Stitch constantly, sometimes i just talk like that for a day and don't realize it...

I kill bugs and examine them with tweezers and a magnifying glass.

When my hair dries after a shower, I have an 80's syle hairdo...think bon jovi and/or that dude from twisted sister(which explains my addiction to hair products and flat irons), I might even headbang while listening to some AC/DC afterwards...

I once ate dirt and quite enjoyed it...yea...

I think babies are annoying.

The inside of my mouth is shredded from eating cap n' crunch and salt & vinegar chips.

When I was 3 I had to get 9 stitches by my right eye, 5 adults had a hard time holding me down b/c i was going ape sh** so they called in 2 more nurses. Probably something in my sippy cup...or the water...

I think feet are weird and I don't like the word "toe".

I don't like public swimming pools, I fear that someone has let their small child unleash his/hers crap/urine into the water.

People with hair growing out of their ears frighten me, I always associate those people as being some kind of elf or gnome or w/e.

I collect pens.

I don't like swallowing pills/capsules for fear of choking.Though I do it anyway, I usually feel the pill/capsule go down my throat slowly.

I suppose thats it...I have weird oppinions on stuff and act like a 5 year old...

760363[/snapback]

blink.gif

Jesse Jesse Jesse . . . oh man . . . sorry, but I just can't help but laugh.gif .

I can totally relate to some items on your list. grin2.gifhuh.gif

I posted earlier in this thread . . . some people think it's weird/odd that I can write with both hands at the same time.

mellow.gif

When I do go outside, I practically bathe in sun tan lotion before hand, not because I'm worried about sun damage or being wrinkly when I get older, just because I fear getting even the slightest shade darker.

I look like I'm dead, that's how white my skin is. Better yet, I look like a new piece of paper.

My eyes are so sensitive, that I have very low wattage bulbs in my room, and wear sunglasses anywhere outside of my room, except in the shower, and if I don't wear them, I get severe headaches.

I can (and will) wear clothes ment for freezing tempetures in the middle of summer, and never break a sweat, or even get very hot.

I am very intuitive to what people are thinking, how they feel, things that are goign to happen before they happen, how those things will end up, and I'm sensitive to anything out of the ordinary, including ghosts and spirits.

I am also addicted to turning up heavy metal music and screaming with it when I'm home alone.

I only sleep for two to three hours a day, between the hours of five and nine AM.

I'm obsessed with anything paranormal, whether it be aliens, ghosts, or legends.

I often drift off into my thoughts, and I can't hear or see anything going on around me, just what I'm thinking, then when I finally snap out of it, I hardly remember what I had been thinking about.

And last, but not least, I have been known to walk and talk in my sleep. I've also woken up biting my hand, crying and laughing.

~Tara[/color] cat.gif

763991[/snapback]

I never leave the house, so I'm pretty pale. I love the paranormal, but my family hates it. My brother actually cried at the thought of watching "White Noise", which is ironic because it wasn't really all that scary (watching tv static is ITC not EVP morons). That movie really irked me, I was about to break the tv. Back on topic, my friends think I'm crazy because of my obsession with ghosts. no.gif I'M NOT CRAZY I SWEAR!!

~Tara[/color] cat.gif

763991[/snapback]

I never leave the house, so I'm pretty pale. I love the paranormal, but my family hates it. My brother actually cried at the thought of watching "White Noise", which is ironic because it wasn't really all that scary (watching tv static is ITC not EVP morons). That movie really irked me, I was about to break the tv. Back on topic, my friends think I'm crazy because of my obsession with ghosts. no.gif I'M NOT CRAZY I SWEAR!!

764242[/snapback]

Tell me about it. Why does everyone think that if you like weird things, you're crazy? It's just not right, man.

hmm.... my eyes are not one color.

dead serious here, i have yellow, brown, blue, and green in my eyez.

(kinda strange, huh?)

I have a third nipple, one of my sons has a sixth finger, I was born on a cusp of Aquarius and Pisces, and my ascendent is also on a cusp between Aquarius and Pisces as is the world in it's dawning of the new age. I saw an intelligent sentient living creature in the woods near my home that was not anything earthly. My surname is pre-Roman, meaning "winter-solstice" and my dad died on winter solstice night in his house, built in the exact spot where a big white horse ate a bunch of flowers from his garden that I was takng to school many years before.

A note to the Anti-Christ mob: To have an antichrist you'd have to believe the Jesus story. It was written by people and is just a control mechanism. They got paranoid and thought they'd invent the antichrist as another method of control to make sure no-one wants to say that it's all false. There's no reason to worry about it as it's just a load of bunkum. There may be gods and godesses but they don't write books!

Edited by Otter

• 4 years later...

hmmmm....when im not myself like someone is controling i can be really strong and beat anyone....i can do Jasper Cullen's scary stare and scare people