Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lucifer Blessings

Nahas Ajin

I am writing this because there is a lot of wrong information about Lucifer, People hear the name Lucifer and immediately thinks of BAD and EVIL Well it is not true at all, Christians as many other religions always put Lucifer as the bad guy, again FALSE!!  I  was raised under the catholic church believes because my mother is a Fanatic but even though I was born and raised under that religion I always felt something was not right, and  It is amazing how all religions try to throw each other under the bus and without a doubt and no matter what religion you ask they always have the truth and no one else. Well I have my own truth and here it goes since I can remember I had always been skeptic about religions because they contradict them selfs way to damn much; in the Bible God have kill many for many reasons and no matter is always fine and good and the right thing to do in everyones eyes just because is GOD but how does that apply to the commandment of YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, Genesis 7:23 Noah's Flood around 20,000 dead,  and it seems that the only sin that Lucifer  committed was telling the truth about the forbidden fruit to Adam and Eve but anyways you don't have to sacrifice babies or animals or any stupidity that people say you just have to ask politely and respectfully and Lucifer will help you like he had help many including me with may things in my life spiritually, emotionally and materially. I

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nahas Ajin said:

I am writing this because there is a lot of wrong information about Lucifer, People hear the name Lucifer and immediately thinks of BAD and EVIL Well it is not true at all, Christians as many other religions always put Lucifer as the bad guy, again FALSE!!  I  was raised under the catholic church believes because my mother is a Fanatic but even though I was born and raised under that religion I always felt something was not right, and  It is amazing how all religions try to throw each other under the bus and without a doubt and no matter what religion you ask they always have the truth and no one else. Well I have my own truth and here it goes since I can remember I had always been skeptic about religions because they contradict them selfs way to damn much; in the Bible God have kill many for many reasons and no matter is always fine and good and the right thing to do in everyones eyes just because is GOD but how does that apply to the commandment of YOU SHALL NOT MURDER, Genesis 7:23 Noah's Flood around 20,000 dead,  and it seems that the only sin that Lucifer  committed was telling the truth about the forbidden fruit to Adam and Eve but anyways you don't have to sacrifice babies or animals or any stupidity that people say you just have to ask politely and respectfully and Lucifer will help you like he had help many including me with may things in my life spiritually, emotionally and materially. I

Lucifer isn't really real. You know that right? "God" maybe, but your devil is fictional.

16 minutes ago, nephili said:

Lucifer isn't really real. You know that right? "God" maybe, but your devil is fictional.

Well, that is not exactly true. I think that all religions - pagan to Christian and everything in between - requires BELIEF. Therefore, for someone to believe in an entity - be it creator judeo God, pagan deities, etc.- the entity becomes real. Like one day there was no such thing as the goddess Rhiannon, but the next day, her story was told. So, days, months, years passed. And over time there were more believers, and eventually followers. To those believers who follow Rhiannon, she IS real. This works by belief in something creating an energy that can eventually manifest. The belief is the energy that feeds it. 

Are you saying that God (the judeo one) is real? What do you base this belief upon? If your god can be real to you, another's god can be real to them. 

2 minutes ago, ImaLoner said:

Are you saying that God (the judeo one) is real? What do you base this belief upon? If your god can be real to you, another's god can be real to them. 

I clearly said maybe. It's been covered in 101 other threads that a perfect god wouldn't create evil. Even by accident. There are no accidents if you know all. So MAYBE there is a god. Definitely not saying it is the biblical god. The devil is just not necessary and it's next to preposterous. And the story of Lucifer is just a really embellished story of the great scapegoat. Humanity needed someone to blame other than a god or ourselves.

1 minute ago, nephili said:

I clearly said maybe. It's been covered in 101 other threads that a perfect god wouldn't create evil. Even by accident. There are no accidents if you know all. So MAYBE there is a god. Definitely not saying it is the biblical god. The devil is just not necessary and it's next to preposterous. And the story of Lucifer is just a really embellished story of the great scapegoat. Humanity needed someone to blame other than a god or ourselves.

Aye. You did say maybe. However, this is not the spirituality vs skepticism sub. So, if you would wish to debate the existence of the op's chosen deity, there would be the place for it. It seems that the op merely wished to discuss the deity. If they wanted to discuss if Lucifer is real or not, I think they would have probably put it in the aforementioned forum.

I would get into a debate about why a perfect god would create Lucifer, however this isn't the proper forum for that. The op DID state their opinion on the deity, which is not in tune with judeo Christian leanings, but mostly it seems they were trying to point out what they like about their chosen deity. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ImaLoner said:

Aye. You did say maybe. However, this is not the spirituality vs skepticism sub. So, if you would wish to debate the existence of the op's chosen deity, there would be the place for it. It seems that the op merely wished to discuss the deity. If they wanted to discuss if Lucifer is real or not, I think they would have probably put it in the aforementioned forum.

I would get into a debate about why a perfect god would create Lucifer, however this isn't the proper forum for that. The op DID state their opinion on the deity, which is not in tune with judeo Christian leanings, but mostly it seems they were trying to point out what they like about their chosen deity. 

Fair enough. You're right.

1 hour ago, Nahas Ajin said:

Lucifer, as a specific named identity, other than the 'appropriation' into evil, used to be known as a 'Lord of Light' and associated with Venus rising in the morning sky heralding the rising of the Sun

There is a whole other tradition about him ., in hermetics, theosophy, anthroposophy, and spilled over into some New Age stuff

Blavatski was a fan .      https://blavatskytheosophy.com/lucifer-the-lightbringer/

• Like 3

10 hours ago, nephili said:

There's a fair amount of "LuciferisreallyGod" people out there. They don't see Lucifer as a devil figure. They might see YHWH as a devil figure. Jesus was actually referred to as the Morning Star. It was kind of a term for kings. 

And then there are the "AbraxasisGod" people. Combine light and dark kind of like in The Dark Crystal. 

All kinds of people. 

I think if there is some universal consciousness, it's probably aware it is unknowable. It probably won't hold it against us that we don't really know its name. 

I don't really think of God as personified. It's more like a universal consciousness (if it actually exists). I think of it as a never ending light to which everything returns. 

So Morning Star, Lightbringer wouldn't be an unlikely term. 

• Like 2

Welcome to UM Nahas :st Please, take time to read the site rules, check out some threads, and enjoy your time here on UM :tu:

I'm not a believer in Lucifer, but Lucifers Blessings back at ya anyway.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

There's a fair amount of "LuciferisreallyGod" people out there. They don't see Lucifer as a devil figure. They might see YHWH as a devil figure. Jesus was actually referred to as the Morning Star. It was kind of a term for kings. 

And then there are the "AbraxasisGod" people. Combine light and dark kind of like in The Dark Crystal. 

All kinds of people. 

I think if there is some universal consciousness, it's probably aware it is unknowable. It probably won't hold it against us that we don't really know its name. 

Come on. People will believe whatever makes them happy or feel special. 

11 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Praise be unto the toxic planet Lucifer.....I mean Venus. 

Regarding its toxic nature , it should actually be called Vulcan (and no I don't mean Spock  I mean the God of blacksmithing ; heat,  pressure,  melted metals, toxic gasses, ironworks - right up Vulcan's alley. )

So, what planet should be  called Venus then ?    ... The answer should be very obvious . ;) 

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Come on. People will believe whatever makes them happy or feel special. 

...  Or wretched and guilty   ;) 

20 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Am I the only one here who sees both Lucifer and Yahweh as kinda the bad guy?

Maaaaaybe .. I see  Yahweh as a jealous tribal deity , very Old School . Lucifer as a type of show off,  sensual ,  androgynous,  David Bowie type threat to the establishment   :) 

Image result for Lucifer Rosaleen Norton Paintings                           Image result for david bowie ziggy

Lucifer by Rossaleen Norton                                                                                   'ziggy'  by  Bowie

-  'Rossy'  ;

Image result for Lucifer Rosaleen Norton Paintings

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, back to earth said:

Lucifer as a type of show off,  sensual ,  androgynous,  David Bowie type threat to the establishment   :) 

Now I can no longer take Satan seriously... EVER...

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Now I can no longer take Satan seriously... EVER...

You have to be really Christian to believe in the devil. It's a kind of hand in hand thing. So if you want to think about it this way. Satanist are just lazy Christians.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

You have to be really Christian to believe in the devil. It's a kind of hand in hand thing. So if you want to think about it this way. Satanist are just lazy Christians.

Technically, most Satanists are atheists who don't literally believe in the devil, they just use him as a mascot. So they're a 1 up from Christians there. ;)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

Technically, most Satanists are atheists who don't literally believe in the devil, they just use him as a mascot. So they're a 1 up from Christians there. ;)

It's basically auto-deifying. 

• Like 2

The only devil I believe in is that which dwells in hearts of men. The historical narrative is replete with it's handiwork. Insubstantial, like a computer virus, it twists and corrupts. By it's fruits you will know it.

13 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

That would be Lavey Satanism.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, XenoFish said:

:ph34r:.....sigh

• Like 1

5 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Whaaaaat  ? !     Man , when I used to be forced to go to church, you could sit up the back and have a snooze .... then bolt out for the train to the beach  :)

Satanists ?  Ooooh Man, it a lot of work,  finding black candles, all that drawing on the walls , and do you realise how hard it is to find a virgin nowadays ? ? ?

....    errrmmm ... so they tell me    B)

• Like 3