Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird light orbs and chills

UM-Bot

By: Erlinea | Location: Poland

Hi, basically, I'm trying to figure out what is happening in my dad's house. My parents are divorced and once in couple of months I travel to my dad to stay there for a couple of weeks. I've always felt weird in this house, something was stopping me from staying late alone. 

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/stories/111909/weird-light-orbs-and-chills

• 2 years later...

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• UM-Bot

• Bayrose47

Top Posters In This Topic

Greetings Erlinea ~ 

Wow. I am shocked at the similarities between your experience with the light and the mask and mine. Also, absolutely stunned by how close your screen name Erlinea is to my name : Neah. Pretty trippy!! Anyway ~

My experience happened just last month. I was going through A WHOLE HELL OF A LOT at the time and was in a particularly hellish place known for mysterious and dark occurrences/hauntings. I was with an ex boyfriend in his semi truck that was our home - located in literally the roughest part of the roughest part of Seattle, WA - known as "the Jungle". There have been an increasing amount of violent events taking place there and I have heard countless stories of what goes on in the jungle - prostitutes being held captive and being seen trying to escape from tents, running naked in an attempt to get away but then being tackled by men and dragged back......dead bodies being found........police officers ignoring calls and avoiding entering this nightmare homeless camp for the sake of protecting themselves + an overwhelming sense of hopelessness for the amount of growing problems that live on there. I had heard terrible screams coming from the jungle as I was walking with my dog one night back to the semi - it sounded like a young woman and I stopped to listen and try to find where it was coming from....I wanted to help her and even called out to ask if she was ok, also angrily yelling insults at whoever may have been making her cry out. So now you have a sense for the general vibe of where I was at the time I saw what I am about to explain. 

It was mid October and I was not getting along with my ex. Our relationship was definitely one of the most spiritual connections I've ever had - he was obsessed with the occult and basically only talked about spirits, aliens, and his beliefs that he is some sort of a superhuman or alien hybrid that was born with unusual knowledge and abilities (incredibly inflated ego and brutally condescending towards anyone that didn't prove themselves to him.....hence why we weren't getting along). I too am very interested in those things and have been totally obsessed with aliens this past year more than any other in my life. I have been seeing what seem to be UFO's everytime I look up at the sky at night since May of this last year (2019).......what I see has been so mindblowing that I can't stop thinking about it or ignoring any opportunity to look into space at night (I have hours of video footage but have only shared with my current boyfriend since he has been seeing it with me and obviously won't call me crazy or try to discredit my sightings). So anyway, back to this morning in the semi......

Since the morning was consisting of constant bickering/listening to my ex's insane and angry rants, I eventually hunched myself forward into somewhat of a ball, resting my forehead on my arm and staring at the dark blanket I was sitting on. Trying to tune him out, my mind began to wander off. Out of nowhere, this strange feeling overtook me and my focus was directed to the darkness in front of my face as I was huddled into a ball. I was amazed and beyond confused when a tiny ball of light appeared and slowly drifted around - it seemed to be trailing light that began to form into the outline of a face as it moved around. Suddenly, a little, classic egg-shaped alien head is there floating directly in front of my face on the blanket, completely sheltered from any light around me.....the tiny ball of light is still moving around and adding detail to the head. Next thing I know there are sunglasses, a very slender and small straight nose, thin and distinguished lips that were curled into a smirk, and a thick goatee. Best comparison I have would be some secret agent character in a movie like "Men in Black" or some other spy flick. Trust me, I was skeptical AF seeing this and kept blinking to see if anything changed - when nothing changed I then tried to telepathically communicate and ask if it was real. Next thing that happened was too strange to ever forget. Out of nowhere, a completely identical face pops up to the right of the original. The only difference was that inside his sunglasses was what looked like a view of space - just blackness and stars that were barely moving (I got the feel that it was about the speed of the earth's rotation, maybe a tad quicker, but it seemed like a window into space from the perspective of Earth). Both had the same weird smirk and almost seemed alive, silently judging me and amused for whatever reason. I was mesmerized by the second face with the stars and was studying it when all of a sudden a mask starts to materialize to the left (just below the other one) - - this mask was on it's side, so it was a profile of a mask with an extremely long nose that was rounded at the tip and slightly pointed upright. Almost like the masks used by doctors in the medieval era that looked like faceless birds. Or if "Pinnocio" had a mask made. Also very resemblant of some of the ancient Chinese masks. Oddly enough, it even looks like one of the emojis on my phone (the red mean looking face with the long nose). Well I begin observing this strange mask and am freaked out as it starts to move towards the face with the stars in the sunglasses........it makes it's way onto the face and I notice that it fully merged into the face, becoming a part of the head......the face was now the mask and I glance over at the original face to try to figure out what the hell was going on. His face goes from a tight smirk to a deep frown, strongly emanating a p***ed off energy. That bothered me so I looked back at the mask head. The mask starts to pull off the face but as it starts to detach and move away, parts of the head were sucked into the mask and it seemed impossible to remove. I looked at the other face again and it seemed even more mad now after noticing my fear and disturbance, so I finally sat up and looked around me to make sure nothing had changed (I was sober btw). I can't remember everything that took place the next couple of days but the amount of masks that popped up thought the days was beyond explanation......I have a ridiculous amount of synchronicities that occur every single day and many of them are so peculiar and noticeable that I scare some people off. So i have an open mind and fully embrace the spiritual realm, never discounting anything I feel and always listening to my intuition, paying attention to the details that many people never notice. Most of the magical, metaphysical experiences in my life are somewhat explainable or fall under topics like synchronicity/serendipity/connection, ect. But this one is unlike anything that has happened to me sober - I have had some encounters with otherworldly entities when I've taken hallucinogens like mushrooms, LSD and DMT - the times I took DMT I made contact with what I still believe to have been interdimendional aliens. Those were such profound and intense experiences that were undoubtably real to me and that is one of the major reasons behind why I am so open to and interested in the occult & mysteries - if that weren't the case I am sure that this mask/light orb experience would make me think I was losing my mind and that i would only entertain that as being real, probably never considering what I saw and felt that day. All I know is what I saw. And I know that what I saw was not my mind's creation or any sort of environmental factor that could be responsible for anything that took place. What is especially dumbfounding is what would be going on when a mask would manifest during the days after.....for example: walking down the street and seeing multiple masks in different cars, masks in store windows/walls/artwork/magazines......and at least 3 of  them were I kid you not, THE SAME EXACT MASK!!!! with the elongated nose!!! 

So there, I hope you now have evidence that you are in fact not alone :) and it doesn't sound like you are crazy either. But then again maybe that doesn't mean much coming from me, lol ! I full heartedly believe that this world and life in general is complex, magical, mysterious, and beautiful to an extent that is quite possibly impossible to ever really grasp or understand, and that is a view that I can accept and that encourages me to continue to observe, wonder and investigate. So much to consider, so much to live for, and so many things to fuel inspiration to live life as an endless adventure! 

I hope you and anyone who read this finds some peace from it and feels my desire for your continuing brilliance on a quest for truth! Or whatever makes you happy and comfortable and FEEL AS MUCH LOVE AS POSSIBLE ;) <3 

☆♡all the <3 ! Keep on keepin on & share the light ~ we need you!!!:)☆♡☆