Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Woman invents a spray said to attract Bigfoot

Still Waters

A North Carolina-based wife and mother has home brewed a spray that she says can attract any Bigfoot within a mile and a half.

Sold at $7 a bottle, the “environmentally friendly” Bigfoot Juice also doubles as a bug spray, said creator Allie Megan Webb, who runs Happy Body Care out of Marion. She created it sitting at her kitchen table.

“How do you know it works?” Webb asked, laughing. “That’s a tough question. I guess I could ask how do you know it doesn’twork?”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/local/article173012526.html

• Like 3

It must also attract Aliens as we can't prove it doesn't do that either.  

• Like 5

So I looked at the article and read this.

Field tests have been done, she said, and they include a recent outing by the research group Bigfoot 911, in which a Bigfoot sighting was reported. It happened the first week of August, in the woods of McDowell County. The report made national news.

The event was the guy in the racoon clothes! That is hilarious.

At least she is sensible enough to state: (bolding mine)

His advice if you attract a Bigfoot with the juice?

“Just stand there. I wouldn’t run. There are no reports of a Bigfoot being aggressive.”

His wife suggests something else, however. “Pull out your camera immediately.

• Like 1

I could imagine it attracts a lot of idiots as well :S. Although I'm sure that the "bigfoot" part isn't meant to be serious :)

• Like 1

Snake Oil peddling is alive and well in the 21st century.

• Like 4

. I guess I could ask how do you know it doesn’twork?”

And bigfoot is er where? Oh right, i get it, we have to wait....and wait....and wait....and etc etc etc etc etc etc,,,,,,,,,,,,,

and during that time she is selling this bug spray to the gullible. How much is regular bug spray round those parts anyway?

• Like 1

I imagine most sales will be from people looking for a good gag gift. She's probably really happy with all the free advertisement.

• Like 1

Well, use it and go into the woods. No bigfoot attack? Money well spent.

:)

Edited by Gary Meadows
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Gary Meadows said:

Well, use it and go into the woods. No bigfoot attack? Money well spent.

:)

Noooo...its not a repellant against bigfoot,  you use it to attract bigfoot, best wear your cleanest  underwear.;)

• Like 3

Is this really something you want to use in bear country? If it's meant to attract wildlife, it could turn into a Revenant type of situation. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, simplybill said:

Is this really something you want to use in bear country? If it's meant to attract wildlife, it could turn into a Revenant type of situation. 

Nahhh, it only attracts bigfoot, guess it is safe enough to wash in. :D

• Like 2

I wonder why it attracts them... They smell food? A bigfoot of the other sex?

Bad idea both ways!

1 - they come to you expecting food and you're screwed.

2 - they come to you expecting sex... Run!!!

• Like 3

Another reason why I'm moving back to PA when I retire in 2019.

• Like 1

I believe it.  I created a spray that attracts traffic every time I drive somewhere.  I must have spilled some of the attractant in my pickup.  

• Like 2

I'm sure that there is another way to see Bigfoot. Just as natural and I believe that it is legal in some states now.

Edited by Boozemonkey

1 minute ago, Boozemonkey said:

I'm sure that there is another way to see Bigfoot. Just as natural and I believe that it is legal in some states now.

Where does the legal bit come into this? What is legal in some states now?

What is the natural way to see bigfoot?

I expected something like this to happen. I knew they would crack the scent sooner or later. Do they have her contact details listed?

The last batch I bought from the guy over at realbigfootlures.com was really ineffective, It only attracted a small agitated one that told me to get off his property or else, also really aggressive...had to replace my camera. :(

Well at least someone is carrying the science forward, Allie, thanks for not giving up...kudo's

• Like 1

2 hours ago, rattpoison said:

I believe it.  I created a spray that attracts traffic every time I drive somewhere.  I must have spilled some of the attractant in my pickup.  

Can you create a spray to get rid of traffic and the drivers who do not bother to indicate ? I'll buy it by the pallet load.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Nostrodumbass said:

Well at least someone is carrying the science forward, Allie, thanks for not giving up...kudo's

Science? :rolleyes:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Colectivo said:

I wonder why it attracts them... They smell food? A bigfoot of the other sex?

Bad idea both ways!

1 - they come to you expecting food and you're screwed.

2 - they come to you expecting sex... Run!!!

I know i tried it , now im pregnant with bigfoot's baby...its not just his feet that are big!!!  Also Im a dude please help.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, freetoroam said:

Science? :rolleyes:

Not sure I understand your question.

The guys and gals down at the fort Horizon labs were quite close and I followed their work extensively. All they needed were the nutrino strands from a a-social male to complete the R-type strands. Very exiting! Maybe with this new advancement from Allie we could get our hands on some.

7 minutes ago, travelnjones said:

I know i tried it , now im pregnant with bigfoot's baby...its not just his feet that are big!!!  Also Im a dude please help.

Wow...we should be seeing you on the front page of The Sun newspaper soon.

Have you got any names yet for the littlefoot?