Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 7
LightAngel

Consciousness Without Brain Activity.

413 posts in this topic

 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
6 hours ago, LightAngel said:

 

 

Great find!!:tu:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People save up for retirement, but how well do we prepare for the journey after?

Ancient cultures put great emphasis on the afterlife, because they knew consciousness continued after death.

They were right: Out-of-body experiences reveal we really do exist beyond the body.

Knowing this truth should inspire us to seek in life what really matters and remains after death - awakened consciousness.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_astralplane40.htm

 

Robert Lanza, M.D, scientist, theoretician and author of "Biocentrism" - How Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe thinks there are many reasons why we won't die.

Death does not exist in any real sense in these scenarios.

 

All possible universes exist simultaneously, regardless of what happens in any of them. Although individual bodies are destined to self-destruct, the alive feeling - the 'Who am I?' - is just a 20-watt fountain of energy operating in the brain.

 

But this energy doesn't go away at death. One of the surest axioms of science is that energy never dies; it can neither be created nor destroyed.

 

This energy can transcend from one world to another...

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia2/ciencia_conscioushumanenergy157.htm

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2017 at 2:36 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

Great find!!:tu:

I don't think we will get more results of this study before 2021.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LightAngel said:

I don't think we will get more results of this study before 2021.

I think you and I know the truth of the matter though.:)

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I think you and I know the truth of the matter though.:)

That's a foolish statement because I don't know everything!

It's true that I found my own truth here because I found proof. - But I question everything and therefore I also question the proof I found.

So, please don't assume that you know the truth here.


 

 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LightAngel said:

That's a foolish statement because I don't know everything!

It's true that I found my own truth here because I found proof. - But I question everything and therefore I also question the proof I found.

So, please don't assume that you know the truth here.


 

 

Sorry my bad. I guess I know nothing then.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

7 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Sorry my bad. I guess I know nothing then.

You know something, but none of us know everything.

Sorry if I was being too harsh here it wasn't my intention.

You should of course live your life the way you want to! - It doesn't matter what I or anybody else think (as long as you don't hurt other people on purpose)  - Then just be you!

Edited by LightAngel
3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, LightAngel said:

You know something, but none of us know everything.

Sorry if I was being too harsh here it wasn't my intention.

You should of course live your life the way you want to! - It doesn't matter what I or anybody else think (as long as you don't hurt other people on purpose) The just be you!

It is ok because you are right. Thanks for setting me straight.lol! We should always question everything and look from all angles. That just shows your true wisdom in pointing that out to me. So thankyou!:)

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It is ok because you are right. Thanks for setting me straight.lol! We should always question everything and look from all angles. That just shows your true wisdom in pointing that out to me. So thankyou!:)

 

Questions should be questioned forever and ever.....

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/8/2018 at 11:34 AM, LightAngel said:

Questions should be questioned forever and ever.....

I am not sure if this article has been posted on here but if it hasn't it is pretty interesting if you haven't seen this:

Quote

According to two leading scientists, the human brain is in fact a ‘biological computer’ and the ‘consciousness of humans’ is a program run by the quantum computer located inside the brain that even continues to exist after we ‘die.’ As experts explain it; after people die, their soul comes back to the universe, and it does not die’.

https://www.ancient-code.com/scientists-prove-soul-not-die-returns-universe/

 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 09/01/2018 at 0:34 AM, LightAngel said:

 

Questions should be questioned forever and ever.....

Atamarie Miss LA.

Damn Straight...

Wisest words spoken EVER..!!!

Question everything, ALWAYS ..

SEEK YOUR OWN KNOWLEDGE..!!

******

Peace to you and yours friend..

MauriOra..xx

***

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I am not sure if this article has been posted on here but if it hasn't it is pretty interesting if you haven't seen this:

 

Atamarie My Bro..

Awesome Info...

Thankyou..

Peace my brutha..!!!

Mo..xx

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 7

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.