Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Questions and Answers

ellapenella

On 9/19/2017 at 0:32 PM, Will Due said:

I understand where you're coming from Stubbly.

It does require effort. Or an unswerving determination to find the instructions. Unfortunately, they're somewhat hidden but fully out in the open and obvious nonetheless when finally discovered.

From my experience, these instructions come in many forms, from many places. To the exclusion of nothing.

Especially from unorthodox sources. 

Excuse me Will Due, but what is this post in reference to? Please explain how this is regarding the topic of this thread.

thanks.

On 9/19/2017 at 0:26 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Are divine instructions easy to notice, acknowledged, and easily accessible to everyone? I mean, how is divine instructions obvious? 

I would like to ask you why you ask this question and what does it have to do with this thread?

"Questions and Answers" was regarding this video in this thread and the OP was taken from the video. So where are you trying to go with the thread?

Edited by Ellapennella

11 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Excuse me Will Due, but what is this post in reference to? Please explain how this is regarding the topic of this thread.

thanks.

Woops

Edited by Will Due

On 9/19/2017 at 1:03 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Well, my question was to Will on on his comment on man tending to ignore the obvious. And considering my secular upbringing, and now my New Age path, which differs to mainstream religions, (Tarot car readings through out the years ) I don't believe anything can be that obvious. And it usually is up to interpretations. Personal, and subjective interpretations, I have observed with myself and others in what ever spiritual and religious type wordings. 

If you have noticed, what I would end up discovering on my own, has ended up being interpreted vastly different from you, from Will, from varying individuals. I have seen it been interpreted differently by differing mainstream religious, who all have professed from being from the same. I am reminded of David Koresh and him interpreting the bible to his 'converts' and seeing how that turned out. :no:  

Bottom line, my point is that if it's obvious, then it would be obvious. If one goes looking for it, and if it is interpreted differently many times, then how can one be assured it is obvious? 

I'm not understanding what you're looking for in this thread. Do you understand the thread?  And of all things, you could only say something awful about Christianity? I could say a lot of awful things about certain beliefs and practices too but I'm not . I'm simply trying to follow the posted topic , which you're not, you're disrupting it .

*reminds me of when witches go to church to cause division.

1 minute ago, Will Due said:

Woops

If it's something not to do with this topic I posted , can you  please take it to the appropriate thread where it belongs.

Just now, Ellapennella said:

If it's something not to do with this topic I posted , can you  please take it to the appropriate thread where it belongs.

Ok

On 9/19/2017 at 11:42 AM, Will Due said:

Yes. 

It means that man, because he keeps being stubborn when it comes to following direction and highly tends to ignore the obvious when divine instruction comes along, mankind will suffer division and death at the sword (nuclear weapons these days).

It's not hard to understand.

It's hard to stop being ignorant, stop being inclined to ignore the rules of living.

What is the obvious about why Esau and Ishmael are what Jacob Parsch in the video  best described it as,  in understanding  the culture, history, and their  language  of it all, and biblical prophecy.

17 hours ago, Will Due said:

It has dawned on me that it isn't obvious at all and I don't know what to make of it yet. Why this appears to be a fact. 

Isn't it something how so many of us knew nothing much about who even existed in the middle east and yet the bible is filled with it,prophetically. Esau and Ishmael , there's a reason why explained in texts , scriptures of why they fight. It is said that they are cursed. Why , is what I ask and  I'll find out more to that question. 

eta

I  was trying to read over the thread but  there was so much distraction in it . I see why and I apologize if i may have been rude to you.

Edited by Ellapennella

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

Isn't it something how so many of us knew nothing much about who even existed in the middle east and yet the bible is filled with it,prophetically. Esau and Ishmael , there's a reason why explained in texts , scriptures of why they fight. It is said that they are cursed. Why , is what I ask and  I'll find out more to that question. 

To me it's all very simple Ella. Esau and Ishmael's problems occured (like ours do) when we ignore what God lets us know we should be doing (his will) and instead do something else.

Do you ever NOT know when this moment occurs and make the wrong choice? We all do and so did they.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Will Due said:

To me it's all very simple Ella. Esau and Ishmael's problems occured (like ours do) when we ignore what God lets us know we should be doing (his will) and instead do something else.

Do you ever NOT know when this moment occurs and make the wrong choice? We all do and so did they.

I get the impression that God has utilized a generation of  individuals who  have  worshiped God faithfully, and from what I've researched the same is done  with generations of others that are not for God they are utilized by the  one that was cast down .

The problems may have occurred like any other problem occurs when we sin but the spirit is unseen in ways that go undetected, we can see the sin committed  but we don't see the spirit within that influences it.

eta

I think there's a reason why they were cursed.

Edited by Ellapennella

1 hour ago, Ellapennella said:

I would like to ask you why you ask this question and what does it have to do with this thread?

"Questions and Answers" was regarding this video in this thread and the OP was taken from the video. So where are you trying to go with the thread?

Again, this was a question to Will, in which was from a post of his in this thread. And he responded. In which, I thank him for it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Will Due said:
2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:

thanks.

Woops

I really thought your post was close to what was the topic. Guess, I'll say woops too. *shrugs*

2 hours ago, Ellapennella said:
On 9/19/2017 at 1:03 PM, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Well, my question was to Will on on his comment on man tending to ignore the obvious. And considering my secular upbringing, and now my New Age path, which differs to mainstream religions, (Tarot car readings through out the years ) I don't believe anything can be that obvious. And it usually is up to interpretations. Personal, and subjective interpretations, I have observed with myself and others in what ever spiritual and religious type wordings. 

If you have noticed, what I would end up discovering on my own, has ended up being interpreted vastly different from you, from Will, from varying individuals. I have seen it been interpreted differently by differing mainstream religious, who all have professed from being from the same. I am reminded of David Koresh and him interpreting the bible to his 'converts' and seeing how that turned out. :no:  

Bottom line, my point is that if it's obvious, then it would be obvious. If one goes looking for it, and if it is interpreted differently many times, then how can one be assured it is obvious? 

I'm not understanding what you're looking for in this thread. Do you understand the thread? 

You started this thread in asking about a phrase or two, and if anyone knows what it means. In which, is the tricky thing with anything that can be easily interpreted differently. Listening to the video provided, it seems that the individuals are taking what they understand of religious tenant and what they see as what it means. 

Are they correct? Did you get your answers and do you agree with them. 

Do you realize how easily one thing written, especially so many years ago, can be interpreted different ways and used to explain various individuals actions? I brought up David Koresh, because from what I understand of him, he brainwashed his cult members into what he lectured and told them what he thinks the bible says. I have a memory of something on the news, that showed a video of him preaching with an open bible to his followers. I believe these were the same followers who followed him into a fire type end. 

I do believe, a lot of the mainstream churches, have the right type of educated individuals who read and define the bible, and probably have been getting it right. But, I have had various individuals who quote bible scripture to explain why it's alright to be cruel and vindictive. 

My point is, you may want to take each answer and weigh it to see if it makes sense to you. But what ever, that is what I do, with various works, religious and non--religious in nature. Mostly so, when it has been written eons ago, and the language has changed through out the years. 

And of all things, you could only say something awful about Christianity?

I do not say anything awful about any religion. I talk about various individuals and groups who use it to harm. Again, (please pay attention, ok? ) I don't put down religions, which I find various positive aspects to each of them to mine. There are other aspects of religion, that I could put down, but I don't, because I might be wrong. And anyways, I put things in my opinion. I do NOT come out and say things as definitive. I put it in opinion. 

Ella, I think you're jumping the gun and getting a little too upset, when there's no reason to be. 

I could say a lot of awful things about certain beliefs and practices too but I'm not . I'm simply trying to follow the posted topic , which you're not, you're disrupting it .

*reminds me of when witches go to church to cause division.

Well, that last line, I feel was uncalled for. 

I'm not disrupting it. I brought up a question to something (THAT WILL SAID AND HE RESPONDED VERY NICELY) that I think does go with this thread. (Despite the fact, I think you were a bit vague in the OP, but again, that's my opinion, that's me.) 

Plus, don't be so quick to lay assumptions. I still remember you labeling me something else, I'm not (in the legal sense), in another thread. But, we wont go back to that bit, will we. ;)  

Edited by Stubbly_Dooright
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Podo said:
2 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Now, I shall take a moment to reflect on a word in your post. 

Floofy!!!

:lol:   I like that word and want permission to use that in real life and web life. :D  

image.png?w=500&c=1

Yippie!!!! :clap:  :clap:  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I really thought your post was close to what was the topic. Guess, I'll say woops too. *shrugs*

You started this thread in asking about a phrase or two, and if anyone knows what it means. In which, is the tricky thing with anything that can be easily interpreted differently. Listening to the video provided, it seems that the individuals are taking what they understand of religious tenant and what they see as what it means. 

Are they correct? Did you get your answers and do you agree with them. 

Do you realize how easily one thing written, especially so many years ago, can be interpreted different ways and used to explain various individuals actions? I brought up David Koresh, because from what I understand of him, he brainwashed his cult members into what he lectured and told them what he thinks the bible says. I have a memory of something on the news, that showed a video of him preaching with an open bible to his followers. I believe these were the same followers who followed him into a fire type end. 

I do believe, a lot of the mainstream churches, have the right type of educated individuals who read and define the bible, and probably have been getting it right. But, I have had various individuals who quote bible scripture to explain why it's alright to be cruel and vindictive. 

My point is, you may want to take each answer and weigh it to see if it makes sense to you. But what ever, that is what I do, with various works, religious and non--religious in nature. Mostly so, when it has been written eons ago, and the language has changed through out the years. 

I do not say anything awful about any religion. I talk about various individuals and groups who use it to harm. Again, (please pay attention, ok? ) I don't put down religions, which I find various positive aspects to each of them to mine. There are other aspects of religion, that I could put down, but I don't, because I might be wrong. And anyways, I put things in my opinion. I do NOT come out and say things as definitive. I put it in opinion. 

Ella, I think you're jumping the gun and getting a little too upset, when there's no reason to be. 

Well, that last line, I feel was uncalled for. 

I'm not disrupting it. I brought up a question to something (THAT WILL SAID AND HE RESPONDED VERY NICELY) that I think does go with this thread. (Despite the fact, I think you were a bit vague in the OP, but again, that's my opinion, that's me.) 

Plus, don't be so quick to lay assumptions. I still remember you labeling me something else, I'm not (in the legal sense), in another thread. But, we wont go back to that bit, will we. ;)  

You never listened to the video of Questions and Answers, and you openly stated that you would never read anything in the bible , what's stopping you?   Why are you posting in this thread when it's main focus is just that, things you can not read , how does one have a conversation with you if you have no reason, logic,or care about it? 

And no, you are not on topic of anything in it nor do you even care about reading and understanding Christianity to have an actual conversation about it.  As for the Branch Dividians massacre  there are plenty other cults that  consist of satanist and witches,  and in God's word all those things  are mentioned, God doesn't approve of any of that.   Psyops , you're always projecting something negative towards Christianity. The thing about Christianity is that only you can free your soul yourself by inviting Jesus to dwell in you.

Edited by Ellapennella

4 hours ago, Podo said:

I have noticed this, yes. My best guess is that the coming of their chosen end-time would be tangible proof of their beliefs. Not only that, but they would be able to lord their correctness over all of the filthy heathens that they spent their life dealing with. For these sick people, it would be the ultimate vindication; if you live your life believing in unprovable mythologies and finally, finally get a chance to watch the nonbelievers get their just desserts would naturally be incredibly attractive. These people, they're not motivated by love or compassion or any of the other floofy concepts their chosen mythology claims. Instead, they're motivated by the same petty competitive urge to be right as the rest of us are. The only difference is that they don't see the irony in their own actions, which I guess is understandable when you consider how far up one's own butt someone must be to eagerly await a fictional end-of-the-world scenario. They're no different from the fat nerds who hope for a zombie apocalypse, or the redneck who prays for pure anarchy without any thought to the actual implications.

But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

Matthew 12:36

19 hours ago, Ogbin said:

This is what believers do, preach the gospel.

This is the gift of God to those who believe, eternal life.

When a believer has a request of the Father, they come to Him in prayer and ask in the name of Christ.

When you come to the Father in Christ's name requesting a certain something, you must believe without a doubt that you will receive whatever it is you are asking for, or you will not receive it. James 1:6 says that we are to ask in faith, not doubting. James 1:7 says the man who doubts should not think to receive anything of the Lord.

It is not the power to heal that the believer has, it is the power of prayer. God does the healing. What we as believers do is bring our requests to God in prayer, asking in the name of Christ. And when you ask you must not doubt God's ability to answer your prayer, or you will not receive your request from the Lord. 

And such a beautiful  gift it is.

4 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

You never listened to the video of Questions and Answers,

Actually, I did. 

and you openly stated that you would never read anything in the bible , what's stopping you?

It's not my belief. It wasn't my belief growing up, and it's not now. Would you ask this same question with what's stopping me from reading the Torah, the Quran, and so forth? 

Why are you posting in this thread when it's main focus is just that, things you can not read , how does one have a conversation with you if you have no reason, logic,or care about it? 

That's your perspective of it. If I didn't care, I wouldn't be in here. Cannot those with different beliefs be in here too? Or is there only one type of believers be in here? 

And no, you are not on topic of anything in it nor do you even care about reading and understanding Christianity to have an actual conversation about it.  

Again, that's coming from your perspective. I'm having a wonderful conversation with some other posters on it, and it's not having anything negative from it, in other threads. 

As for the Branch Dividians massacre  there are plenty other cults that  consist of satanist and witches,  

Are you saying that the Branch Dividians were claiming to be satanists and witches? If that is the case, no they weren't. They felt they were practicing the rites of God.

and in God's word all those things  are mentioned, God doesn't approve of any of that. 

And of course, there were various religious groups that did voice disapproval of them. But, the dividians were in the behavior of following God. I'm not saying they were right, I'm just saying they took something and used it for their needs and look what it did for them?

Psyops , you're always projecting something negative towards Christianity. The thing about Christianity is that only you can free your soul yourself by inviting Jesus to dwell in you.

There are so many aspects of Christianity, of various religions, that have different aspects to it. A lot of them, including Christianity, have similarities to mine. I have already my soul feel my own belief and it's tells me it's truth. Yes, subjectively for me. 

Granted you may feel you have to say what you feel you have to say, but it doesn't make sense to me. 

I actually feel, (I"m not preaching or pushing you to it, that would be wrong of me) but I feel if you listened to your spirit, you would see something. 

As for you asking people if they know what it means to what they said in the video, did you get your answer? 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

But I tell you that everyone will have to give account on the day of judgment for every empty word they have spoken.

Matthew 12:36

Thanks for confirming my theory ^_^

• Like 2

Just now, Podo said:

Thanks for confirming my theory ^_^

Only in your mind you believe you've been confirmed in your theory.

2 minutes ago, Ellapennella said:

Only in your mind you believe you've been confirmed in your theory.

And only in yours do you think you have said anything even remotely intelligent or thoughtful. Say hi to the god of your death cult for me :wub:

Edited by Podo
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Will Due said:

Hey Will! Are you referring to God letting us know by inner messages? 

IN which, I would think would make some good reflection to this. Interpretations, in scripture and in spiritual messages. Would that be a mess or could they be merged? 

Do I make sense Will? 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Podo said:

And only in yours do you think you have said anything even remotely intelligent or thoughtful. Say hi to the god of your death cult for me :wub:

I could say so much to you, but why bother.I'd only be interacting with something dark.

1 minute ago, Ellapennella said:

I could say so much to you, but why bother.I'd only be interacting with something dark.

raf,750x1000,075,t,fafafa:ca443f4786.u1.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Hey Will! Are you referring to God letting us know by inner messages? 

IN which, I would think would make some good reflection to this. Interpretations, in scripture and in spiritual messages. Would that be a mess or could they be merged? 

Do I make sense Will? 

Lol.

Stubbly, I've never known you to not make sense. 

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

Are you saying that the Branch Dividians were claiming to be satanists and witches? If that is the case, no they weren't.

Try reading again only this time with understanding.