Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Larry O'donnell outtakes

Myles

• The title was changed to Larry O'donnell outtakes

Any bets on whether he'll be fired?  I don't know what led up to this behavior but he actually seemed a bit mental here.  Imagine working with someone like this.  

• Like 3

Yeah, I saw that.

Nothing will happen at all, his kind are never held accountable....

• Like 3

A lot of news anchors seem a little unhinged...not sure if they started out that way or if the industry pushed them to the edge

• Like 1

Nothing unusual here.  When you are trying to record audio and you have distracting sounds coming into your ear it can be pretty annoying.  Trying to make something out of nothing

• Like 2

1 hour ago, and then said:

Any bets on whether he'll be fired?  I don't know what led up to this behavior but he actually seemed a bit mental here.  Imagine working with someone like this.  

I don't think he'll be fired for it.  Not sure if he should.   It just really seemed that he has an issue controlling his temper.    

• Like 1

lol, I think it's hilarious. We used to buy these little electronic devices that would play super annoying sounds (quietly) and strategically place them as a prank. You can only hear a beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep so many times without losing your mind. :lol:

Then we'd all act like we didn't hear it. :tsu:

Edited by WoIverine
  • Like 2

I can imagine a completely different reaction here if it was a Fox News anchor. 

We would have snowflakes marching in front of their headquarters demanding a pound of flesh.

• Like 4

I can't imagine what he's like in his home where there are no cameras or microphones. I bet that his dog hides from him when he throws temper tantrums over minor issues. You also wonder how many in-studio meltdowns he had that *weren't* leaked. I doubt that this was his first time in the rage rodeo. 

• Like 1

I read somewhere else, that mentioned that this video was leaked. This wasn't one of those, 'outtake videos' that are attached to special DVD shows? 

I wonder if this video wasn't leaked, would O'Donnell apologized?

2 hours ago, Stubbly_Dooright said:

I read somewhere else, that mentioned that this video was leaked. This wasn't one of those, 'outtake videos' that are attached to special DVD shows? 

I wonder if this video wasn't leaked, would O'Donnell apologized?

I'm sure it was leaked. An employee had enough and said "you know what, I've had enough. Public shaming time." And then went about leaving the camera on and such. Someone's fired over this for sure.

Good. 

Reminds me of Bill Murray in A Christmas Carol. Someone PLEASE stop the hammering.

• Like 1