Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

dream question need help

mar2221

Ok let me give you a idea of what is going before I say the dream... I know this guy somewhat but we have not spoken in awhile we did not end it in bad terms just lost contact. Recently I keep seeing him at a train station and we keep looking at each other. im trying to see if I should approach him.. If it feels like we both want to but no one does it

Now this is my dream I see this guy in my dream he is in front of me and im walking toward him and he says to me what's going on and as im approaching him he is very emotional and he his crying a little and as I approach him I say to him do you want me to go away r leave you alone and he says yes and after that I wake up. w hat could this mean any help thanks.. I also want to point out in real life I met this guy at a conference and we exchanged email and chatted for awhile and lot touch. I saw him at a train station and we keep seeing each other and looks at me and I look at him.

• Like 1

Howdy, mar221. Welcome aboard.

I don't interpret other people's dreams, but I'll just say that if it were my dream, and I had the person's email, I'd send them a "how's it going? haven't heard from you in a while, and damnedest thing, I thought I saw you at the station the other day" email.

From there, whatever happens, happens. Just my opinion.

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to UM. 

What feelings do you have for this guy?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mar2221 said:

Ok let me give you a idea of what is going before I say the dream... I know this guy somewhat but we have not spoken in awhile we did not end it in bad terms just lost contact. Recently I keep seeing him at a train station and we keep looking at each other. im trying to see if I should approach him.. If it feels like we both want to but no one does it

Now this is my dream I see this guy in my dream he is in front of me and im walking toward him and he says to me what's going on and as im approaching him he is very emotional and he his crying a little and as I approach him I say to him do you want me to go away r leave you alone and he says yes and after that I wake up. w hat could this mean any help thanks.. I also want to point out in real life I met this guy at a conference and we exchanged email and chatted for awhile and lot touch. I saw him at a train station and we keep seeing each other and looks at me and I look at him.

Keeping in mind that everyone in your dream is actually yourself it's rather easy to interpret.  You are telling yourself to leave him alone and give him as much space as possible. 

Welcome to UM :st

Hello,

May be the next time you see each other at that train station, a nice smile and some recognition from you would be encouraging for him.

What I sense from that dream is a mixture of energies. Kind of like an unresolved thing. I suspect that getting to know each other a bit better would be a good thing.

John