Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Strange Kid

I Will regret this name

Hmmm, so 4th of july 2 or 3 years ago, we were outside being stupid xD and doing Extremely dangerous things ok so everyone was circled around the bonfire throwing random things in, i decided to go inside....for no reason idk why but i walked away and there is a tree near the house and beside the tree was a kid about my age or a tad older (he had blond hair, black and orange striped shirt,  blue jeans, and black shoes well i think black shoes)  and then our eyes locked and then it got weird i was sitting there thinking who is this? and my head was hurting but it felt like it was trying to focus extremely hard, and i noticed his eyes are completely royal blue and the outer part of his eyes were royal blue (and i mean the whole thing not just the irises) Except the pupil.....the pupil was a solid black  and then it gets weirder (yes weirder than a oddly dressed kid that i don't know by a tree in the middle of the night with oddly colored eyes staring at me DIRECTLY without saying a word) idk what but all around my vision was a light colored of royal blue and my vision was pulsing (idk if his glare was making me see royal blue, i was seeing his aura filling my entire vision, or my eyes turned royal blue like his) then all of the sudden i blinked and boom everything was normal and he was gone....soo i continued walking my way to the house and got a drink continuing my day not saying a word about it.  soo has anyone experienced  anything like this? (doesn't have to be specifically like this...just a random visit from a random person that disappears before you get your bearings) if not then does any1 know what this means?

Sounds possibly akin to so-called Black Eyed Kids which you can google on the internet. But I am really answering your mystery with an enigma.

Could this have been some kind of hallucination? Was it daytime? Were you taking anything that could cause hallucinations.

also no the eyes were not like that....they were more of a royal blue outer and the PUPIL was black (like a normal person but extremely dark)   (also i looked at the black eyed kids......OMG i hope i never meet them jeez my head hurt soo bad and i jumped at the sight of it god never gonna look at that again)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, I Will regret this name said:

no i was not on anything and it was like 11pm (but i wasnt drowsy and i dont really hallucinate)

You don't really hallucinate? That's a weird thing to say. Can you explain?

wait never mind maybe stuff at the corner of my eye when i turn my head....but thats just my head playing tricks i ignored it and it hasnt happened in awhile

hmm i have seen the soo called "shadow man" or "hat man" (which ever you prefer)  2 times i think the 2nd time was just my over reactive mind but not sure