Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share your favorite movie scenes

LightAngel

On 9/25/2017 at 9:55 PM, GlitterRose said:

Shining twins scene (too much). 

If you haven't seen this miniseries version that was done with a LOT of input from S King, you HAVE to give it a look.  The lady in the bathtub gives me shivers all these years later.  It was WAAAAY better than the movie.  :tu:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118460/

• 1 month later...

"PIPPIN: I didn't think it would end this way.

GANDALF: End? No, the journey doesn't end here. Death is just another path, one that we all must take. The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it.

PIPPIN: What? Gandalf? See what?

GANDALF: White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise.

PIPPIN: Well, that isn't so bad.

GANDALF: No. No, it isn't."

• 1 month later...

*Happy Angel*

• Like 1

On 1/19/2021 at 4:54 PM, Love Buzz said:

I love that film! :lol:

It's one of the best comedies ever made - you never get tired of it. :D 

More fun: :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You're right LightAngle, It's one of those movies you never get tired of!  I couldn't imagine anyone other than Robin Williams playing Mrs. Doubtfi

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Love Buzz said:

You're right LightAngle, It's one of those movies you never get tired of!  I couldn't imagine anyone other than Robin Williams playing Mrs. Doubtfi

I agree.

He was very good at playing creatures full of heart - it was definitely his own heart that was shining through. :P

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

*Singing* :D

Sister,
You've been on my mind
Sister, we're two of a kind
So sister,
I'm keepin' my eyes on you

:)

I'm assuming tv series would be ok to mention?  In that case, a scene from Game of Thrones. 

It's one of the scenes where Cersei gets that smirk wiped off her face.  She is sitting with Tywin, her father.  Having also been summoned by his father Tywin, Tyrion arrives.  When Tyrion walks in to the room, he sees the satisfied expression on his sister's face.  He knows that something is up, and that that something is unlikely to be welcome.  It isn't.  Tyrion is to marry Sanza Stark, this the "ship" that Cersei launched i.e. she proposed the idea to her father.  However, when Tywin turns unexpectedly to Cersei and commands that she marry Loris Tyrell, her smirk evaporates.  Lovely moment.  Almost as good as when, thinking she had made an ally of the High Sparrow, she is detained by him and taken to the dungeons. 

Game of Thrones (S03E05) - Tywin, Tyrion and Cersei discussing marriages - YouTube

• 1 month later...

If you are a spiritual person like me, then I'm sure you will love this film. love0031.gif

This scene is about awakening. :)

The Little Buddha - Scene of the Buddha Awakening

I love all of Back to the Future films I do one two and three and everyone one-eyed love

I love it when you jump in the time machine to login my McFly and mental 19:55 he did

Back to the Future II Isle of Man events 2015 it was so great at saying I love it

Back to the Future 3 that you went back to 1885 another good film but I loved and still do

Carry On films I love all the Carry On films I know yeah yeah used to make me laugh so much I would have so silly at the Carry On Films but was so funny good films are the best

• 1 month later...
On 3/11/2021 at 12:11 PM, LightAngel said:

If you are a spiritual person like me, then I'm sure you will love this film. love0031.gif

This scene is about awakening. :)

The Little Buddha - Scene of the Buddha Awakening

I quote myself here to post another wonderful scene from the film:

This is an important scene because it's about balance - and I love balance.:wub:

• 1 month later...

I have been watching the Back to the Future films out of all three of them what the heck

Back to the Future 2 off to 2015 October xxxi