Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Share your favorite movie scenes

LightAngel

• Like 1

• Like 1

The thing I love the most of whole this scene is the part where he says: We all change when you think about it. We are all different people all through our lives and that's good, that's ok, you gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

• Like 1

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Blaid Drwg said:

The thing I love the most of whole this scene is the part where he says: We all change when you think about it. We are all different people all through our lives and that's good, that's ok, you gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Following the doctor for a very long time Im not one off those who just started watching since the coming of Eclleston in 2005 and must say capaldi is my least favourite of all Doctors. Im although very curious towards the new one :)

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blaid Drwg said:

Following the doctor for a very long time Im not one off those who just started watching since the coming of Eclleston in 2005 and must say capaldi is my least favourite of all Doctors. Im although very curious towards the new one :)

I love Capaldi to bits. Let down a little by the writing (but the same is true of Colin Baker). 

3 minutes ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

I love Capaldi to bits. Let down a little by the writing (but the same is true of Colin Baker). 

Very true. The same as we gonna compare Tennant and Smith in my opinion. My wife is nuts about Tennant Im a huge Smith fan. If they done with Tennant what  they did with Smith that would have been epic :)

Also Eccleston should have gotten more than just 1 season tho. And would have love to had seen Hurt in a few season before the restart in 2005

Timeless beauty and grace personified on the silver screen unmatched till this very day ...

~

[00.02:52]

~

[00.02:02]

~

That Gene and Cyd Charisse sequence is a marvel of cinematography production and choreography achievement on its own ... no CGI ... all pure science and physics ...

~

• Like 5

it's a scene with carole lombard hamming it up, gail patrick at her best and william powell. and of course... the gorilla.

you cannot get better.

4 hours ago, Desaran said:

Oooh... Great!

"Courage, Merry, courage for our friends." :cry:

• Like 2

• Like 3

• Like 3

@Sir Wearer of Hats now those were true Transformers, i loved the series too. My favorite anime was Robotech tho, so i make contribution for anime too, opening scene of Robotech series ( oh, good memories ).

• Like 2

• Like 3

On 9/28/2017 at 4:52 AM, LightAngel said:

The Green Faery who lives in the absinthe wants your soul...but...you are safe with me. 

• Like 1

• Like 2

Not just the scene... I love the entire movie, but Chaos got my Hitchcock juices flowing :lol:

Grace Kelly... beautiful and timeless :wub:

8 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

I love this film, it's the kind of film you can see over and over again :)

• Like 1