Jump to content
Unexplained Mysteries uses cookies. By using the site you consent to our use of cookies as per our Cookie Policy.
Close X
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
UM-Bot

Saudi Arabian textbook shows Yoda at the UN

20 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

 
Vlad the Mighty

They probably meant to show Trmp. Easily mistaken. He is also a Jedi master of course.

Quote

Authorities are now scrambling to have copies of the textbook withdrawn from schools.

I rather suspect the artist will find himself withdrawn from circulation soon too. :blush:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eldorado

Shape-shifting Illuminati caught without the mask.

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Stiff

images.jpg

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Redefining Success

Hmmm, best side they did not get.

 

This could be fun, throw him in a few more pics and start a "where's Yoda?" picture book.

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parsec

Well, this just shows how messed is their indoctrination. This modification was bit too striking for not being noticed, who knows how many others are more subtle and will remain in the new amended textbooks. 

Not that you can expect different from an authoritarian regine. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam

Ahhh...he is so cute.
Yoda that is, not Faisal.
Accident? More like complete carelessness...not exactly easy to miss. Thankfully those who printed the book are not the ones sitting round the UN table.
I can inagine there will be a conspiracy theory about this one in years to come.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Smoke aLot
3 hours ago, Parsec said:

Well, this just shows how messed is their indoctrination. This modification was bit too striking for not being noticed, who knows how many others are more subtle and will remain in the new amended textbooks. 

Not that you can expect different from an authoritarian regine. 

Indeed but it is kinda weird for a country with such regime to use Yoda in any way other than in Jihad against Star wars.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FLOMBIE
21 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

They probably meant to show Trmp. Easily mistaken. He is also a Jedi master of course.

I rather suspect the artist will find himself withdrawn from circulation soon too. :blush:

Are you sure it isn't Darth Trump?

E: Or is it Darth Donald? icon_confused.gif

Edited by FLOMBIE
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Parsec
1 hour ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Indeed but it is kinda weird for a country with such regime to use Yoda in any way other than in Jihad against Star wars.

Well, Jihad, Jedi, can't you see it? They both start with a J and have a D as last consonant. 

They are clearly Jihad Knights! 

 

One thing though: if both attended the founding of the UN, were they listening to Palpatine's speech in that picture? 

I see the king was taking notes. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sir Smoke aLot
8 minutes ago, Parsec said:

Well, Jihad, Jedi, can't you see it? They both start with a J and have a D as last consonant. 

They are clearly Jihad Knights! 

 

One thing though: if both attended the founding of the UN, were they listening to Palpatine's speech in that picture? 

I see the king was taking notes. 

He was most likely drawing that X/O game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dark_Grey

Guys, I just thought of something major. If my made up quote by Yoda is correct, Yoda is giving council to Saudi Arabia. That means the most powerful Jedi Master in the Galaxy is a hardcore anti-Semite :o

Yoda wants to wipe Israel off the map! And he wants us buying oil from his home world, Dagobah!

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
freetoroam
On 9/24/2017 at 5:46 PM, Dark_Grey said:

Guys, I just thought of something major. If my made up quote by Yoda is correct, Yoda is giving council to Saudi Arabia. That means the most powerful Jedi Master in the Galaxy is a hardcore anti-Semite :o

Yoda wants to wipe Israel off the map! And he wants us buying oil from his home world, Dagobah!

Hold it DG, i said years to come for the conspiracy theories...at least wait til we get to page 2. :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
qxcontinuum

who is King Faisal? i know who Yoda is ...;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChaosRose

Eating those dark side cookies, he is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MissCalamity

Disturbance in the UN I see....

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost Orchid

History is no more accurate I see...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Nostrodumbass
7 hours ago, MissCalamity said:

Disturbance in the UN I see....

Maybe they should replace politicians in videos with Darth Vader, including the voice. Especially with all the sabre-rattling going on in some speeches at the UN. Just imagine president Trump saying in Vaders voice: Kiiim jong Uuuun, I Aaam your Faatherrrr!

Edited by Nostrodumbass
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ghost Orchid
42 minutes ago, Nostrodumbass said:

Maybe they should replace politicians in videos with Darth Vader, including the voice. Especially with all the sabre-rattling going on in some speeches at the UN. Just imagine president Trump saying in Vaders voice: Kiiim jong Uuuun, I Aaam your Faatherrrr!

Lil Kim will be happy then they can go and destroy things together....

200w_d.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.