Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aquarian liminality continues from this March

Clarakore

Six months later and we reach Mabon. Autumnal Equinox. Second Harvest. Last is Samhain.

rumors of more more bore panic

Eclipse schmitz....planetary alignment shyment...

Those are good road signs but not the actual destination on our map.

We are few in our cadres so not all will go through the changes now until October.

Math mumerology for fun is for those who appreciate and not proof. So chill skeptics.

Sept is Seven yet we are in Ninth month.

Oct is Eight yet we are in Tenth month.

Sept is a clan or group and nine is triune by triune. 3x3 is 9.

So our cadre is well aligned...cast a circle three times and three at least should be there....two or more and She is with us.

Now 8 is also symbol of eternity or infinity. Look it up...if sideways.

Ten is what most are comfortable with. Decimal system lazy sots.

But that is comfort in our groups is coming soon soon soon.

Report back if this blessing is noticed before October the 22nd.

Now many will switch rules so shift gears. Some get new spiritua vehicles but not all are pilots.

I see this now here divining:

1. A heart that has arms and can hug truth. Yet it does not see branch is part of same tree.

2. A neon green haloed one. Wings folded that are white but yellow, baby blue, and purple tipped.

Green boots of gossamer and she connects old empty power socket. Plus writing on the wall faded out.

Weeds gently brush her arm and she is ready to swim down into dirt using water well manifistation.

3. A young lover and bride, heart of his life when he had no heart, not happy but willing.

1. Tree heart hands come to hug some back.

2. Wells spring soon in dry lands. A fig tree and grape vine in all our deserts.

3. Black times three on white times two is not grey but light beams bouncing back and forth, give and take, replace past with grace.

mirror mirro on the fall

show me who is myself

beauty and my eyes too

smile shine from them

trepan my mind by remote

view take celebrate gift

for one day and one day only

by 1pm cst on the 24th of Sept

of

2017 = plenty of everything

(rhyme it folks so line above makes sense) 

this is art if sorts not English, artistic minds see, dull minds sharpen on what then? cause they are sharp and cut...

dull rhymes harm none huns

Edited by Matterundermind

Should we be glad about this?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Should we be glad about this?

if in cadre yes, if just glad for others being uplifted, yes

but not we, you, as others have to decide their own gladness and for whom, its best, as group think stalls change...

...yet helps us steer our cadres lol

1 hour ago, Aquila King said:

addtext_com_MTUwMzU2MTUzMTMw.jpg

maybe make substantial criticism or comment and save memes for reserve or bomb time in larger threads

this is u-m not chanchan

3 minutes ago, Matterundermind said:

maybe make substantial criticism or comment and save memes for reserve or bomb time in larger threads

this is u-m not chanchan

And how pray tell do I 'substantially criticize' or comment on something that appears to me to be nothing but mindless dribble?

• Like 7

Just now, Aquila King said:

And how pray tell do I 'substantially criticize' or comment on something that appears to me to be nothing but mindless dribble?

ignoring it? or do you make a habit of discussing topics more towards esoterica, here, or technical in other places, where you do not have any comment to tell?

please at least make your own memes bro bro

you got balance i know and thus post as you do honestly so sorry for criticizing you,,,but you will see u-m gets annoyed at it not me, and i was defensive so sorry sis, and i like your quote, but what if i wanna know where my mind is? my heart is with you now but will then be for your dream scene in the sig pic i see, and your links seem interesting

well if you wanna be moon, get with me from time to time, i made it, man on the moon, songs wishes knowing it happened and awesome possum, i ask and i get, i ask for others more, and your sig says the same but better

you want to give them right amount of light, so shine less on me, you burn me, im a dark walker

2 minutes ago, Matterundermind said:

ignoring it? or do you make a habit of discussing topics more towards esoterica, here, or technical in other places, where you do not have any comment to tell?

please at least make your own memes bro bro

you got balance i know and thus post as you do honestly so sorry for criticizing you,,,but you will see u-m gets annoyed at it not me, and i was defensive so sorry sis, and i like your quote, but what if i wanna know where my mind is? my heart is with you now but will then be for your dream scene in the sig pic i see, and your links seem interesting

well if you wanna be moon, get with me from time to time, i made it, man on the moon, songs wishes knowing it happened and awesome possum, i ask and i get, i ask for others more, and your sig says the same but better

you want to give them right amount of light, so shine less on me, you burn me, im a dark walker

:mellow: ...I don't mean to be insulting because it's honestly not your fault if this happens to be the case, but is English a second language to you perhaps? I'm being serious. I realize we get members here from all sorts of different countries so it makes sense why some might speak English as their second language. Nothing wrong with that.

Of course if this isn't the case, then I literally don't know what the hell is wrong with your posts dude. I don't know if you're trying to sound all spiritual and mystical woowoo, or if you just type super fast and don't proof-read, or what it is.

All I know is I haven't understood a thing you've said since I first saw your posts last night.

I at least appreciate the, compliments, I guess? On my sig and profile quote (at least I think they're compliments, as far as I know).

Anyway, I think I'll get myself back to responding to people who speak in plain English... Good luck to whatever it is you're doin...

• Like 4

18 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

:mellow: ...I don't mean to be insulting because it's honestly not your fault if this happens to be the case, but is English a second language to you perhaps? I'm being serious. I realize we get members here from all sorts of different countries so it makes sense why some might speak English as their second language. Nothing wrong with that.

Of course if this isn't the case, then I literally don't know what the hell is wrong with your posts dude. I don't know if you're trying to sound all spiritual and mystical woowoo, or if you just type super fast and don't proof-read, or what it is.

All I know is I haven't understood a thing you've said since I first saw your posts last night.

I at least appreciate the, compliments, I guess? On my sig and profile quote (at least I think they're compliments, as far as I know).

Anyway, I think I'll get myself back to responding to people who speak in plain English... Good luck to whatever it is you're doin...

no worries, you are not the first or the last, i understand you well

my concern if following your own narrative is not many here agree on much....other than to offer the random answers....general chit chat is cool though...but i hope one day all can understand each other and accept differing points of view

english is my primary tongue but that does not mean i am speaking it all if that requires proper punctuation and syntax.

and if it is a requirement i suppose the spelling police have been deputized.

fortunately breaking your laws is a slight concern if and when i respond to you directly.

but breaking my own laws until the true ones remain and cannot be broken helps me on my path.

i am also helping society in a small small way, a small sector, in this era of liminality.

thank you for backing off as you had no real opinion on the topic discussed in the op which was paired with a few new age readings.

that is what in the new age might do but we are varied. see you around Balanced Sigil of Slash and Dash.

and that is my description of your avatar. a few will understand. i am not here to convert anyone for we are all being converted.

you do your part well and keep going milord.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, back to earth said:

What do you mean by ;  " Aquarian liminality "  ? 

Probably something so deeply intellectual that it appears to the average observer as nonsensical dribble.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Aquila King said:

Probably something so deeply intellectual that it appears to the average observer as nonsensical dribble.

It could be considered 'intellectual'  but the association of liminality with 'Aquarian' presupposes  some already established and accepted 'Aquarian process' .    From then on, one must work via assumptions.   Problem with that is, the person than come back and say 'No, I didnt mean that."

So, that's why I asked what this was supposed  to mean .  Any non Anthropologist can look up the term liminality, but when we get to the term 'Aquarian', we seem out of the  range of the intellectual   .

Is this  part of the process one feels when  'becoming an Aquarian'  ?  The stage where you are not sure if you were 'born an Aquarius' , or not ... and you end up another 'star sign' ? 

Or are we all supposed to understand some other concept about it  relating to the 'Age of Aquarius '  ?   (if so, in 30 +  years in talking about that subject, in some cases with  competent astrologers who were also astronomers )  I think about 3 people had a clue what they were talking about .

• Like 1

On 9/23/2017 at 11:02 AM, Matterundermind said:

Six months later and we reach Mabon. Autumnal Equinox. Second Harvest. Last is Samhain.

We are few in our cadres so not all will go through the changes now until October.

Math mumerology for fun is for those who appreciate and not proof. So chill skeptics.

So our cadre is well aligned...cast a circle three times and three at least should be there....two or more and She is with us.

Now many will switch rules so shift gears. Some get new spiritua vehicles but not all are pilots.

1. A heart that has arms and can hug truth. Yet it does not see branch is part of same tree.

2. A neon green haloed one. Wings folded that are white but yellow, baby blue, and purple tipped.

Green boots of gossamer and she connects old empty power socket. Plus writing on the wall faded out.

Weeds gently brush her arm and she is ready to swim down into dirt using water well manifistation.

3. A young lover and bride, heart of his life when he had no heart, not happy but willing.

2. Wells spring soon in dry lands. A fig tree and grape vine in all our deserts.

3. Black times three on white times two is not grey but light beams bouncing back and forth, give and take, replace past with grace.

mirror mirro on the fall

show me who is myself

beauty and my eyes too

smile shine from them

trepan my mind by remote

view take celebrate gift

of

this is art if sorts not English, artistic minds see, dull minds sharpen on what then? cause they are sharp and cut...

Well, I'm Aquarius, and because you asked, yes, today the 24th at 1pm for me this manifested.  Pretty sure you're talking about the lunar calendar, vs the solar calendar, and yeah.  Well, today at about 1pm, I paid my vows, and being late to get on here, instead I decided to have a bottle of wine, drinking in remembrance of Jesus.  So, I drank half the bottle, and a concert is literally across the street, Caged the Elephant I think is playing.  Though, as I looked out the window of my dwelling, because I can see the stage from there I watched them practicing before any people who paid for tickets are allowed to go.  All dressed in white, I hate Jesus because he's not coming through the door like he said, but through another way like a thief.

I've been casting circles every day I'm allowed to, but I'm afraid we came to an agreement today that it doesn't matter.  That Jehovah cares anyway, and that Christ isn't his only son, just his most important son, because Jesus himself admits to being evil, so he can't accomplish all the God's desire.  He has a plan for all his sons, and even his daughters, that must be accomplished.  Though, he did accomplish the God Spell, or that which the Gospel translates to, God's spell.

So, I finished the rest of the bottle and came here, and once again found the language that strangely makes sense.

Anyway, now I've found out about the evil troll again. Everything's going according to God's will, we won all the wars, even by losing which we had to do in order to win.  It's time to get the sister back, even though I don't think it's going to happen.  Solomon isn't the wiser, but he's right.

I guess all there's left to do is move straight ahead, because everything is still going according to plan, even aside from the great evil of the Orcs beckoning in.

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

There's 5 minutes I won't get back...

You have entered an   illiminality   phase    :) 

• Like 1

Perhaps it just went over my head.  So that must mean I'm subliminal-ity.

(boom-tish)

• Like 2

Very good !

You get an award for that one !

Image result for Snoopy  drumming

Edited by back to earth
  • Like 3

16 hours ago, Opus Magnus said:

Yes! Now if you turn 8 on its side again, add some circles and a mouth...looks Aquarian to me.

map-pointer-infinity-symbol-icon-vector-id656633710

On 23/09/2017 at 0:02 PM, Matterundermind said:

mirror mirro on the fall

show me who is myself

beauty and my eyes too

smile shine from them

trepan my mind by remote

view take celebrate gift

of

Why don"t you just write it so it makes sense?

jmccr8

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Wes4747 said:

But i do like cage the elephant!!

Yeah, well later that night, from 11 pm to about midnight they actually started playing, and I saw the whole thing almost, for free from the window across the street.  It was them practicing earlier in the day, I wasn't sure if it was them, but it was the same people that night.  I didn't care too much for their music back in the day, but they were pretty good in concert.  The whole thing seemed like some sort of synchronicity and a turning point in my personal karma.  The fact that the concert was conveniently placed right next to the placed I coincidentally just moved into, among other things.  I have to give credit to God for setting it up.

• Like 1