Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Questions, Questions.....

acute

Why do Americans have soup delivered? If you're looking at a menu, isn't soup a slightly boring choice, or is it Super Duper Soup?

• Haha 1

Super Duper Soup? The wife makes cracking soup from fresh vegetales, etc. Who wouldn't like it with crusty bread?

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

Super Duper Soup? The wife makes cracking soup from fresh vegetales, etc. Who wouldn't like it with crusty bread?

If it's not too much trouble. :tu:

• Like 1

Why are we still purchasing bottled water in this country when it runs endlessly out of our taps?

• Like 3

Why do they say, when someone doesn't come up to expectations, "they can't cut the mustard"? Mustard is quite easy to cut, you don't even need a sharp knife. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Mark One said:

Why are we still purchasing bottled water in this country when it runs endlessly out of our taps?

Because tap water tastes vile.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Because tap water tastes vile.

Birmingham tap water is always ranked bottom in the UK. It's probably due to all the Welsh men standing in the Elan Valley deliberately peeing into our reservoir.

It's very soft, fluoridated, and everso slightly blue!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Stops in at a fancy restaurant """ I like the super duper soup please. "

hahaha I like that! 

""" Your crusty bread is fine to, just as long as we get that amazing super duper soup! ""

NOw? the Water in most places well in the northern climes of the N.A. continent seem pretty good and there are no sicknesses but I wouldn't count on that down in and around the Monsanto like flat lands.  Their, creeks, ponds just everything excessive toxins and oddly because of money, imagine, its never reported on, go figure.

eeeh a bit of editing::::::

13 hours ago, Mark One said:

Why are we still purchasing bottled water in this country when it runs endlessly in our laps?

Oh I guess you're not in Ireland.
Eeeeeh yeah I've been known to put my foot in my mouth here and there at a dinner eeh oh well I thought it was funny, laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz and a flighty good nighterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz to ALL !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Thanks 1

Soooo, will mankind one day have large bottle water canisters that are specifically used for our bath or shower?  

• Like 1

eeeeeehw okay another questioning thread/theme/post area blah .... the question is < drum roll >

Do they know that we exist?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

Edited by MWoo7

On ‎02‎/‎09‎/‎2018 at 4:32 PM, acute said:

Why is there always one broken Pringle at the bottom of the tube?

Not two, just one.

The Pringle People like to mess with your head; they like to double the disappointment of reaching the last crisp.

• Like 1

What's it all about, Alfie?

Is it just for the moment we live?

What's it all about when you sort it out, Alfie?

Are we meant to take more than we give?

[Burt Bacharach, Cilla Black, George Martin, Abbey Road]

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Who was C*ck Robin?

Why was he killed by Sparrow?

Should we be concerned about it?

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Haha 1

On 12/09/2018 at 12:11 AM, Ozymandias said:

Who was C*ck Robin?

Why was he killed by Sparrow?

Should we be concerned about it?

I always assumed it was Captain Jack Sparrow. 

1 hour ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I always assumed it was Captain Jack Sparrow. 

Did he use a bow-and-arrow?

• 2 weeks later...

Do you think it's worth paying the premium for an early Periscopio Lamborghini Countach, when the later models are somewhat more practical for everyday use, even though some argue that they dilute the purity of Marcello Gandini's original concept? 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

15 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Do you think it's worth paying the premium for an early Periscopio Lamborghini Countach, when the later models are somewhat more practical for everyday use, even though some argue that they dilute the purity of Marcello Gandini's original concept? 

Don't you think people have more pressing things on which to spend their money? :)

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Oh god, yes.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else have a little flurry of hairs falling off their head in Autumn/Fall, but not at any other time of the year?