Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cannibal family confess to killing, eating 30

The Caspian Hare

The cannibal family has confessed to killing and eating 30 people for 18 years, the Daily Mail reported.

The 35-year-old man, Dmitry Bakshaev from Krasnodar in southern Russia, was identified by police officers as having been cannibalized in 1999.

His wife, Natalia, 42, a nurse, is part of the 'cannibal family', reported from Mash's.

Bakshaev and his wife keep human remains in refrigerators and dungeons, according to sources at the Russian Investigation Committee, which examine serious crimes in Russia.

http://news24xx.com/read/news/2456/The-cannibal-family-confessed-to-killing-and-eating-30-victims

Edited by Still Waters
Replaced article with one that doesn't contain graphic images
  • Like 3

It's what happens when a community has no McDonald's . 

3 hours ago, glorybebe said:

If you google it, lots of headlines about it.

Same with USA, Canada, Aus...

I have just never thought or heard of Russia being overly cannibalistic. And a quick dig online didn't support that idea either. 

Would be interesting to see some statistics. I can't find a quick comparison easily.

I hear his wife was late for dinner one day, and he gave her the cold shoulder...

I know. I know... :innocent:

• Like 2