Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Would you like to play God?

seeking

Did everyone see the Wrestling match? In case you missed it, God recorded it for later.

(GENESIS 32:24) And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man

with him until the breaking of the day. (KJV)

Jesus wrestled with a man at Golgotha. The man's name was "Self preservation". Jesus had to allow Himself to die. Jacob's wrestling is a similitude for this.

Jesus allows Himself to die, then ESAU COMES. Esau is Edom. Edom is a desolation or the time Jesus is DEAD. God hated ESAU or the time Jesus is dead.

(JOEL 3:19) Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a

desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of

Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land. (KJV)

By the way, Jesus DID take away the sin of the world. So get rid of those shoes, You are on Holy Ground.

(PSALMS 60:8) Moab is my washpot; over Edom will I cast out my

shoe: Philistia, triumph thou because of me. (KJV)

DID GOD MENTION PHILISTIA?

(PSALMS 87:4) I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that

know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was

born there. (KJV)

To those who "KNOW ME", And one thing to KNOW about God, Is He changes the spelling a bit. Philistia is also seen as Palestina or hell ceasing to exist the third day.

(ISAIAH 14:31) Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina,

art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and

none shall be alone in his appointed times. (KJV)

So the WORLD Wrestling Federation concluded the WORLD went to the winner at Golgotha.

(MATTHEW 28:18) And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All

power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. (KJV)

Ken

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• _hAiLO_

• Ken1Burton

• Seraphina

*sits on the bed, puts hands together and prays(talks to God)*

Funny, you managed to type the message while having your hands put together?

444000[/snapback]

hehe...its an example of what I do when I talk to God...

444004[/snapback]

God talks back to you? Or you having a 1 way communication with something that doesnt exist?

You will get more chance of getting a reply back from a rock ( stone ) than a god. thumbsup.gif

Edited by whoa182

I infact would love to play 'God' Like Bruce Almighty. I would #1 make sure that children are never hurt or beaten or raped. I would protect them because I can. I would make sure that they remain 'Innocent' until their own free will takes them else where. #2 I would make sure noone went hungry. #3 If anyone begins war or starts to hurt someone, I would strike em with my powerful fist, and knock some sence into them #4 I would make sure that no one would doubt me cause I would come to earth IN PERSON, instead of sending my child to do my work. #5 I wouldn't give Adam and Eve dos and don'ts, and wouldn't punish them unless they fought. That way I wouldn't make others suffer for someone else mistakes. And I would talk to everyone and not just proficets and saints casue all my children are created equal, they shed the same blood.

Why could I do this? I am the Almighty Powerful God and I can do anything I want. So why wouldn't your God do this? He is probably still just a young boy who is playing with his board game called Earth.

Remember people,

When you talk to god it is called prayer or meditation...

When god talks back it is called schizophrenia...

Edited by Athenian

Remember people,

When you talk to to god it is called prayer or meditation...

When god talks back it is called schizophrenia...

444548[/snapback]

Remember people,

When you talk to a popular god it is called prayer or meditation...

When you talk to aliens or the invisible pink elephant on the front lawn, its called schizophrenia...

I like Athenian's comment better, it is much funnier and more to the truth. the pink elephants? that is when you are on payode or acid. Aliens? your just lucky.

God talks back to you?  Or you having a 1 way communication with something that doesnt exist?

You will get more chance of getting a reply back from a rock ( stone ) than a god.  thumbsup.gif

444431[/snapback]

I guess I would, but thats just my beliefs. A rock is inanimate, God is omnipotent, if there is such omnipotence.

But the saying

'You will get more chances of getting a reply back from a rock than a God'

Is just as an equal chance of this saying being true

'You will get more chances of getting a reply back from God than a rock'

Until you can prove to me that a rock can reply back, both statements above are true.

I like Athenian's comment better, it is much funnier and more to the truth. the pink elephants? that is when you are on payode or acid. Aliens? your just lucky.

Mines true too.