Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
kobolds

what is 666 really mean ?

8 posts in this topic

666 is often associated with the devil.  but in my vision , it's code dial earth .

in my vision , I on something like elevator to meet someone . on way back , I took interest on the control panel in the elevator .  I no need to push anything but at that moment  i feel want to try push the button . I pressed 555. I have no idea why I know it mean 5 , even though in language i don't know .

The elevator stop and door open . I seems to be in a city. a very advance city but from far I can see old fashion type castles surrounding the city .  the people there told me , I cannot be here. I must return . but I don't know how. they said press 666 . I did what they told me , and the elevator moving up. from sky I can see clear , the advance city surrounded by many castles.  on the other side of castles laying a lot of  old, abandon  houses (no light) . I can only see light from the advance city .

so, is 666 really mean for devil or perhaps  a stargate code for earth ? what do you think?

1 person likes this

I think it means whatever people want it to mean. Other than that it's just numbers. Any random number can be called the "devils" number. 

3 people like this

On 26/09/2017 at 10:13 PM, kobolds said:

666 is often associated with the devil.  but in my vision , it's code dial earth .

in my vision , I on something like elevator to meet someone . on way back , I took interest on the control panel in the elevator .  I no need to push anything but at that moment  i feel want to try push the button . I pressed 555. I have no idea why I know it mean 5 , even though in language i don't know .

The elevator stop and door open . I seems to be in a city. a very advance city but from far I can see old fashion type castles surrounding the city .  the people there told me , I cannot be here. I must return . but I don't know how. they said press 666 . I did what they told me , and the elevator moving up. from sky I can see clear , the advance city surrounded by many castles.  on the other side of castles laying a lot of  old, abandon  houses (no light) . I can only see light from the advance city .

so, is 666 really mean for devil or perhaps  a stargate code for earth ? what do you think?

As I read this, In my mind Im experiencing the journey too.. Amazing.. Dial 666 for Earth Plane... I think that's an extraordinary  experience to have and the Revelation was Unique and personal to you with a ponder this.... after thought.. how cool is that..

There is much speculation that 616 is the number of the devil, and not 666.

Ronald Wilson Reagan

It's the Roman emperor Nero, who persecuted Christians (The so called "end times".).

Not only 666 means satan or the devil, the number of God and christ is 777. Pretty cool huh? And the equation 333 (the three 3s)+666=999 (almost 1000).