Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Davros of Skaro

Most Brutal Psychic Fails Compilation

61 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Davros of Skaro

Brutal...

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy

It feels like a guilty pleasure, but I love these videos!

Dont watch past 02:00 if you believe this guy can stop a sharp blade penetrating his skin with  his Chi powers... 

 

Edited by Saru
Video removed due to graphic content
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sees

Oh dear...how easy it is to expose the fake ones!

Breaking news....just because there are fake psychics doesn't discredit/invalidate the real ability of psychic phenomenon which covers a vast field i.e. not just prediction.  One day the outdated scientific dogma of reductive materialism might catch up! ;)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
5 minutes ago, sees said:

Oh dear...how easy it is to expose the fake ones!

Breaking news....just because there are fake psychics doesn't discredit/invalidate the real ability of psychic phenomenon which covers a vast field i.e. not just prediction.  One day the outdated scientific dogma of reductive materialism might catch up! ;)

Easy to expose fakes, seemingly impossible to prove the real. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rlyeh
43 minutes ago, sees said:

Oh dear...how easy it is to expose the fake ones!

Breaking news....just because there are fake psychics doesn't discredit/invalidate the real ability of psychic phenomenon which covers a vast field i.e. not just prediction.  One day the outdated scientific dogma of reductive materialism might catch up! ;)

You're nearly as fake as they are. Maybe one day you kooks will comprehend why the scientific method exists.

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

I made it to 1:40 in the first view before the cringe nearly killed me. Psychic = Professional guesser.:tu:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
GlitterRose

The worst part is that a lot of the time these people prey on the elderly and grieving, people who have loved ones missing, etc. And they compound already horrible life events by fleecing people of their money. A lot of the time those people are on fixed incomes. It's unforgivable.

That said, I've been surprised at the venom hurled at me for just pulling a Tarot card for people who ask for a reading on here. It's not like I'm claiming to be psychic. Tarot is just a divination method, and most of the time people are just curious to see what card gets pulled for them. The cards already have meanings attached to them, so it's not like it's just made up by me. I have nothing to do with it other than shuffling the deck, cutting it, and turning over the top card. 

I've always said that no one has to subscribe to Tarot, and if they don't, I won't pick a card for them. But time and time again, I see people infiltrate the reading area to just go after anyone in it. And with malice like they have an axe to grind. No one's charging any money here, and no one is being taken advantage of. It's fine to be skeptical, but save the venom for those who deserve it. There are plenty of deserving people. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

With tarot (any form of cartomancy) and astrology should be done just for fun. Not taken serious. Self-proclaimed "psychics" are just predators hunting on the weak minded. It's sickening.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
back to earth

Where's  Papa  !    :D    

< avoids this thread like the plague >

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sees
On 9/28/2017 at 10:03 AM, Timonthy said:

Easy to expose fakes, seemingly impossible to prove the real. 

Yes currently impossible due to the inappropriate and limitations of existing old scientific methods available with reductive materialism. 

Thankfully quantum physics is more cutting edge, much more up to speed and may be leading the way towards future verification. ;)

Edited by sees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
4 minutes ago, sees said:

Yes currently impossible due to the inappropriate and limitations of existing old scientific methods available with reductive materialism. 

Thankfully quantum physics is more cutting edge, much more up to speed and may be leading the way towards future verification. ;)

Oh yes, it seems to be a bit of a fad to chuck the term 'quantum' into the mix. I wouldn't hold your breath though! Pairing quantum with fluffy arguments doesn't really do much...

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija

Aah, another thread in which those who have never had a paranormal experience vent their frustration against those who have! :lol:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
52 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Aah, another thread in which those who have never had a paranormal experience vent their frustration against those who have! :lol:

Why can't I have one? :unsure:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ouija ouija
1 hour ago, Timonthy said:

Why can't I have one? :unsure:

A thread or a paranormal experience?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sees
6 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Oh yes, it seems to be a bit of a fad to chuck the term 'quantum' into the mix. I wouldn't hold your breath though! Pairing quantum with fluffy arguments doesn't really do much...

You seem not to know about the established history of quantum mechanics....hmmm...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
20 minutes ago, sees said:

You seem not to know about the established history of quantum mechanics....hmmm...

Not that tired excuse again.:rolleyes:

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
back to earth
7 hours ago, sees said:

You seem not to know about the established history of quantum mechanics....hmmm...

 

?    What does the  " established history of quantum mechanics "   have to do with the modern propensity of   "  Pairing quantum with fluffy arguments " . ? 

Are you saying that the history of QM  has been a 'fluffy argument ' ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
17 minutes ago, back to earth said:

 

?    What does the  " established history of quantum mechanics "   have to do with the modern propensity of   "  Pairing quantum with fluffy arguments " . ? 

Are you saying that the history of QM  has been a 'fluffy argument ' ?

Deepak-Quantum-Mechanics.jpg

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
back to earth

Image result for " Quantum "  meme

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Davros of Skaro
19 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Aah, another thread in which those who have never had a paranormal experience vent their frustration against those who have! :lol:

When are you and your pals going to start up a psychic justice league? There's a lot of scummy people out there doing the scummiest of things that the police need help stopping.

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sees
9 hours ago, back to earth said:

 

?    What does the  " established history of quantum mechanics "   have to do with the modern propensity of   "  Pairing quantum with fluffy arguments " . ? 

Are you saying that the history of QM  has been a 'fluffy argument ' ?

Timonthy used the words 'fluffy argument' - not me. 

The current explorations into quantum physics are in their relative infancy so cutting them some slack would show fairness.  Easy to childishly deride that which is resisted but, hey, did you know....

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/five-practical-uses-spooky-quantum-mechanics-180953494/

 

Edited by sees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sees
9 minutes ago, sees said:

 

Mainstream science is substantial but has its limitations, i.e. doesn't have all the answers and this should be acknowledged.

http://listverse.com/2015/04/10/10-fascinating-mysteries-of-life-that-science-cant-explain/

 

Edited by sees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Timothy
20 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

A thread or a paranormal experience?

An experience. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish
2 hours ago, sees said:

Timonthy used the words 'fluffy argument' - not me. 

The current explorations into quantum physics are in their relative infancy so cutting them some slack would show fairness.  Easy to childishly deride that which is resisted but, hey, did you know....

https://www.smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/five-practical-uses-spooky-quantum-mechanics-180953494/

 

I didn't see psychic powers listed. Same for your second link.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
sees
7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I didn't see psychic powers listed. Same for your second link.

 

I didn't say they are currently dealing with them - just that they are probably more likely to establish validation at some point.   The point of my link being that, since quantum physics has been ignorantly derided, I wanted to provide some educative info on them.  :P

Edited by sees

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.