Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I have waited 16 years for this very day

preacherman76

4 hours ago, preacherman76 said:

Well it took longer then I wanted it to, but I'm heading North to find her this Thursday. I'll let cha all know how it went.

Outstanding! 

• Like 1

So I'm about 5 minutes away from heading out. I should be there in about 5 hours. I have felt so good about this since that letter was written. This morning though doubt and fear have crept there way into my head. Yet I will not relent.

Like I tell my boys, its ok to be afraid. It is not ok to let that fear decide. Off I go.

• Like 4

Sorry I am late reading this thread, but I do hope you found your daughter and things worked out for you.   You have my prayers and good vibes from this end.   

• Like 2

Thanks to everyone who supported me. The mission is accomplished. I cant believe I actually saw her. She is beautiful.

Now I go back to doing what I've done the last 16 years. I wait.

• Like 7

I'm so glad that you did this, Preacher. Still hoping for all good things for you and for her, too.

• Like 1

On 17/02/2018 at 11:51 AM, preacherman76 said:

Thanks to everyone who supported me. The mission is accomplished. I cant believe I actually saw her. She is beautiful.

Proud of you, you took the step, it's done and now the ball is in her court.

I hope your wait isn't too long. 

• Like 1

On 2/17/2018 at 11:51 AM, preacherman76 said:

I just lurk around in the background now a days, but I think I have enjoyed this thread more than any other, well done preacherman76... it can't have been an easy thing to go through with.. I hope it all works out and I am sure it will... 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...

Its been well over two years now with zero contact. In fact I found her on Twitter and after a few weeks was blocked from her page. If the day ever comes where she contacts me, that will be a great day. As of now though I'm done. There isn't anything there but pain. I have people in my life who love me. Who want me around. I'm no longer wasting a second on chasing people who don't. Thanks to all who supported me in this venture. Its time to close this book.

Edited by preacherman76