Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

researching my house history

funky_mama

I have several spirits in my home. They are not malevolent, however, they disturb my children quite a bit. They seem to focus on one child which a somewhat psychic friend of mine has told me is "full of light" which they are attracted to. I have seen some phenomenon and "feel" it as well. Any ideas on how to find out who lived here )I believe it was one family and the spirits are connected by era meaning father- wife- mother - son kind of family unit? There are 5 spirits according to my friend although I can only identify 3. I am not as strong/talented as she is. Without a ouija board (I have a deep seeded fear and superstition reguarding them which will draw the wrong spirits), how can I search records to find out about my spirits? Also my husband, despite witnessing things moving, does not believe and I don't want to tell him.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• funky_mama

• Tia

• Devilwolf

• HolyDevil2053

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

paranormal investigators, maybe evp, stuff like that

There is no way my husband will go for that. I was hoping for some suggestions for searching records. I can't even find the guy who sold us the house. Virtually disappeared.

I am very interested too in learning about my houses' history...any info in how to get it free...lol...would be greatly appreciated....so PM if anything just in case I forget to check back into this topic tongue.gif

The spirits may not even be attached to your home, but are attracted to your child.

Have you asked neighbours and older locals about the people who lived there before you?