Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some really weird **** has been happening....

Silv3r

Some really scary **** has been happening in my house over the past few weeks, I keep waking up at 6:18AM and seeing really weird ****.

A few weeks ago was the first time this had happened. The first time it happened I woke up in the hallway next to my room, which is really weird because when I went to bed I wasn't in the hallway.

A few nights after that, I woke up and I saw someone standing in my room. I just want to say this now, I am not having sleep paralysis because I am able to move and speak just fine.

After that, everything was normal for a few weeks.

Last night, I woke up once again at 6:18AM, This time I heard a loud voice scream say "GET OUT NOW" and then my ears rang for about 5 minutes and I passed out and woke up on the floor. I have no ****ing idea what is going on... Is it just some really weird sleep paralysis? 

EDIT: I just remembered that I also woke up and 4AM and was trying to punch something.

Edited by Silv3r
missed a word

9 minutes ago, Silv3r said:

Some really scary **** has been happening in my house over the past few weeks, I keep waking up at 6:18AM and seeing really weird ****.

A few weeks ago was the first time this had happened. The first time it happened I woke up in the hallway next to my room, which is really weird because when I went to bed I wasn't in the hallway.

A few nights after that, I woke up and I saw someone standing in my room. I just want to say this now, I am not having sleep paralysis because I am able to move and speak just fine.

Last night, I woke up once again at 6:18AM, This time I heard a loud voice scream say "GET OUT NOW" and then my ears rang for about 5 minutes and I passed out and woke up on the floor. I have no ****ing idea what is going on... Is it just some really weird sleep paralysis? 

Welcome to UM,

Yes it's most likely sleep related, especially if you're sleepwalking and waking up in the hall.

Do you live alone?

If you're worried then just set up a webcam to motion record while you sleep and you'll see what's going on. Very easy to do and then can help to work out exactly what's happening.

Also might be worth seeing a doctor/sleep psychologist if you haven't already(?) to see if they can suggest anything.

Just now, Timonthy said:

Welcome to UM,

Yes it's most likely sleep related, especially if you're sleepwalking and waking up in the hall.

Do you live alone?

If you're worried then just set up a webcam to motion record while you sleep and you'll see what's going on. Very easy to do and then can help to work out exactly what's happening.

Also might be worth seeing a doctor/sleep psychologist if you haven't already(?) to see if they can suggest anything.

I do not live alone, I am currently living at home with my family and one of my family members does sleep in my room with me, but everytime something like this happens I can see that he is still in his bed sleeping. So I know that he isn't trying to scare me or something like that. I'm setting up a sleep recorder tonight.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Silv3r said:

I do not live alone, I am currently living at home with my family and one of my family members does sleep in my room with me, but everytime something like this happens I can see that he is still in his bed sleeping. So I know that he isn't trying to scare me or something like that. I'm setting up a sleep recorder tonight.

Let us know how you go. :tu:

Has your family ever noticed you sleepwalking?

I wouldn't be too worried, just see what happens and also probably best to let your family know if you haven't already so they can help get it sorted out. 

1 minute ago, Timonthy said:

Let us know how you go. :tu:

Has your family ever noticed you sleepwalking?

I wouldn't be too worried, just see what happens and also probably best to let your family know if you haven't already so they can help get it sorted out. 

That I know of, I never would sleepwalk until a few weeks ago. I did have Night Terrors back when I was 6.

24 minutes ago, Silv3r said:

EDIT: I just remembered that I also woke up and 4AM and was trying to punch something.

It is impossible for anyone to know what is going on. People jump to their pet theories. I have heard over the years though many reports of something happening at the exact same time over multiple nights (6:18 in your case). You might try scouring the internet for some theories on this. It might be an entity reliving events that happened at that time but that is just speculation on my part.

20 hours ago, Silv3r said:

That I know of, I never would sleepwalk until a few weeks ago. I did have Night Terrors back when I was 6.

Okay well it does sound pretty likely to be something sleep related. Also maybe tell the other family member what you're doing so they can stay out of the way of the camera if they don't want to be recorded.

*snip*

Edited by Saru
Removed derogatory personal remark

This is actually a serious request. If you do not have one already then invest in a carbon monoxide detector immediately. They are extremely cheap and will rule out one life threatening possibility.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, I'mConvinced said:

This is actually a serious request. If you do not have one already then invest in a carbon monoxide detector immediately. They are extremely cheap and will rule out one life threatening possibility.

Wait why do I need one?

7 minutes ago, Silv3r said:

Wait why do I need one?

Long-term effects

Like other types of anoxic brain injury, acute CO poisoning may lead to quite severe long-term neurological problems, with disturbances in memory, language, cognition, mood and behaviour. The damage to the basal ganglia, which is a particular feature of CO poisoning, may lead to a movement disorder resembling Parkinson's disease.

An unusual feature of acute CO poisoning is the delayed deterioration in neurological condition which may be seen in some cases, occurring anything from a few days to as long as five to six weeks after the initial exposure. The reason for this is not entirely clear, but changes in the white matter seem to be involved. It has been suggested that these may result from demyelination, in which there is loss of the fatty, insulating myelin sheath of the nerve axons, therefore impairing their ability to conduct electrical nerve impulses.

Chronic Carbon Monoxide (CO) exposure

Chronic (persistent and long-term) exposure to lower levels of CO, as can occur with faulty domestic boilers, may go unrecognised. The symptoms include milder versions of those seen in acute CO poisoning, with headache, nausea, dizziness, light-headedness, fatigue and sleepiness, difficulty concentrating and memory problems, as well as changes in mood.

People may be aware that something is wrong, but be unable to identify exactly what is the matter, or may attribute the problems to overwork, stress or depression. If symptoms disappear while away at work, reappearing on returning home, or if other people in the same premises develop similar symptoms, it may become more obvious that there is an environmental cause.

Although most people seem to recover following chronic low level CO exposure when the source is removed, it can lead to anoxic brain injury. 

-----------------

To cut a long story short, just check you aren't being poisoned before you look for a paranormal explanation. I'm just offering it as something I would do in your situation. It may be nothing, it may save your life.

• Like 1

On 29/09/2017 at 9:54 AM, Timonthy said:

Okay well it does sound pretty likely to be something sleep related. Also maybe tell the other family member what you're doing so they can stay out of the way of the camera if they don't want to be recorded.

*snip*

Saru, the *snip* may have seemed derogatory, but it was most definitely a critical comment when a new member is asking about something which could have serious real-world ramifications. 

On 30/09/2017 at 5:48 AM, Silv3r said:

Wait why do I need one?

So did you set up a camera? Anything interesting?