Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychokinesis Videos

meirphase

Hi!

I'm Meirphase, Im new to the community and would like to introduce myself. 

I consider myself a experimental practitioner of energy manipulation. I've been interested in this field more than half of my life(im 34 XD) and over the last 3 years I have taken a real interest in Psychokinesis.

Ive started a youtube channel with some of my experiments, its pretty basic at the moment but I want to grow it into something.  I would like to start doing tutorials and breakdowns, at the moment Im trying to get some traction with interesting experiments Ive been video recording.

Before I started my adventure with energy manipulation I was a pretty hard Atheist.

I had near death experience happen to me that opened my eyes to a whole new life of wonder and intrigue. Since making my own connection with the divine/universe its given me an unbreakable faith coupled with love and true connectivity.

Some of my experiments might not have a use to further mankind in a spiritual loving way, but has helped me evolve as a healer and given me a gateway to a new type of thinking.

If I can help give the same feeling of what I experience to others through teaching or inspiration I'd be over joyed. 

if anyone has a interest in this area or would like to share ideas I'd love to hear from you.

Here's a link to my channel. I have 4 videos up at the moment mainly specializing in Aerokinesis, Hydrokinesis & Psychokinesis... Im not a huge fan of the labeling names, I like to just think of it as "connecting"

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQaUsmtglyGi53oP2SMRMQQ?view_as=subscriber

here's a snippet of a new effect Ive been working on. To maybe peak some interest.. I made this video mainly to show people who are sceptical of this ability. I have multiple objects that have almost no weight and propel one single target to do multiple rotations

without affecting other targets. This is a hybrid ability that has me excited,  its charged and can operate for a short length of time on its own and can be given intention.

Full screen for best view =)

Thanks guys for your time.

• Like 1

Welcome to UM,

It will be interesting to see what you have.

I'm a skeptic, so let's go!

Edit: if you want to promote mixed herbs, great. Otherwise; that's a pretty ****ty video. 

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 1

why wiggle your fingers if its mind power?

• Like 8

HI, interesting story and video. I often hear how a Near Death Experience opens people up to the greater reality. People greatly expand their psychic abilities after such an experience. As much time as you spent on this you must be sure there is something to it.

Most of the posters here seem to be non-believers in any such things but a few others will be interested. You probably know you can't sway a non-believer with any videos, or argumentation, or experience, or maybe anything so I don't recommend trying too hard to do that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

HI, interesting story and video. I often hear how a Near Death Experience opens people up to the greater reality. People greatly expand their psychic abilities after such an experience. As much time as you spent on this you must be sure there is something to it.

Most of the posters here seem to be non-believers in any such things but a few others will be interested. You probably know you can't sway a non-believer with any videos, or argumentation, or experience, or maybe anything so I don't recommend trying too hard to do that.

Of course, near death experiences will completely change a person, but psychically? There's another little gem you can add to your collection.

My bold: You most definitely could sway me and I'm sure the majority of others. You just don't seem to appreciate what real evidence is.

It would only take one repeatable experience.  One. In all of human history, none. So, just one. C'mon papa, why can't you give me that?

• Like 3

That clump of leaves in the beginning of that video were already in motion before the "telekinesis" even started. Looks more like water displacement that TK anyway.

4 hours ago, seeder said:

why wiggle your fingers if its mind power?

Supposedly this helps with visualization. 

When it comes to "energy manipulations" you are mentally generating an artificial sensation. You feel the energy because of a mental feedback loop you've created. Which is why if you're told the "energy" should feel a certain way it will feel that way. Most of the time people are told it's a magnetic type sensation. So you're brain makes it feel that way. It can be "hot" or "cold". Anyone can do this.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Timonthy said:

Of course, near death experiences will completely change a person, but psychically? 

Yes, I believe an NDE increases psychic abilities in many based on many testimonials. As to why, I would offer possibilities such as an increased understanding and familiarity of how to experience through the psychic senses and using their abilities. Theses psychics senses and abilities experienced grander awakening during the NDE.

7 hours ago, Timonthy said:

My bold: You most definitely could sway me and I'm sure the majority of others. You just don't seem to appreciate what real evidence is.

It would only take one repeatable experience.  One. In all of human history, none. So, just one. C'mon papa, why can't you give me that?

I believe people have demonstrated psychic abilities repeatedly; and I believe that has been statistically even proven. The acceptance is really the issue. Ask the OP if he has had repeatable experiences as just one small example of my point.

10 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

I believe people have demonstrated psychic abilities repeatedly; and I believe that has been statistically even proven. The acceptance is really the issue. Ask the OP if he has had repeatable experiences as just one small example of my point.

Statistically proven?  When, what where and who please?  Wait, let me guess, the flawed and never replicated Ganzfeld experiment right?     :rolleyes:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Statistically proven?  When, what where and who please?  Wait, let me guess, the flawed and never replicated Ganzfeld experiment right?     :rolleyes:

There is even more than the Ganzfeld meta-analysis; but no point debating again and again.

You are showing what I said in my post: The acceptance is really the issue. 

21 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

The acceptance is really the issue. 

Aacceptance wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for the fakes and supposed random working "psychic powers", plus the fact that true testability is nil.

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

Aacceptance wouldn't be an issue if it wasn't for the fakes and supposed random working "psychic powers", plus the fact that true testability is nil.

Again that statement is just showing my point: The acceptance is really the issue. 

Once someone wins a Nobel prize for discovering psychic abilities beyond any doubt, then and only then will I consider that they exist.

Same goes for ghost. 

• Like 2

50 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

There is even more than the Ganzfeld meta-analysis; but no point debating again and again.

Really?  You have only ever presented the Ganzfeld experiment and the fact that you blindly choose to accept the results is really no surprise (who'd a thunk it, huh?) so I'd love to see these other experiments you obviously are afraid to present 

You are showing what I said in my post: The acceptance is really the issue. 

You accept any and all evidence as real so your credibility is exactly zero on the subject and I really couldn't care less what you think about my "acceptance".  

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 3

10 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

I really couldn't care less what you think about my "acceptance".  

and vice-versa

11 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

and vice-versa

That's a given now show us this new evidence you have or admit that you lied about that.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

You accept any and all evidence as real so your credibility is exactly zero on the subject and I really couldn't care less what you think about my "acceptance".

Some people want things to be real because it makes them feel like there is something mysterious or somehow mystically important in life. That's why they fall back on their supposed evidence. Gives there beliefs some false validity. 

• Like 3

I used to accept all kinds of things including my personal experiences which I rarely mention. Because I wanted what I experience and believed in to be true, but once you start looking at what's really going on, the "magick" disappears. You see the illusion/delusions you were under all because of what you wanted to believe. I could tell stories but I won't, because that would make me as nutty as a fruit cake.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I used to accept all kinds of things including my personal experiences which I rarely mention. Because I wanted what I experience and believed in to be true, but once you start looking at what's really going on, the "magick" disappears. You see the illusion/delusions you were under all because of what you wanted to believe. I could tell stories but I won't, because that would make me as nutty as a fruit cake.

Your candor is appreciated and I agree with your explanation but if you are open to reasonable explanations then you may be surprised how some or all of your experiences can now be explainable as we know far more about the brain now than we did a decade ago.  That said, I understand if you'd rather not.  :tu:

Edited by Merc14
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Your candor is appreciated and I agree with your explanation but if you are open to reasonable explanations then you may be surprised how some or all of your experiences can now be explainable as we know far more about the brain now than we did a decade ago.  That said, I understand if you'd rather not.  :tu:

No I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit. I looked into a lot of that myself. Which is the reason I am now a skeptic. If I hadn't, dare I say, I might be worse than papageorge.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

No I wouldn't be surprised in the least bit. I looked into a lot of that myself. Which is the reason I am now a skeptic. If I hadn't, dare I say, I might be worse than papageorge.

I don't know if that is even possible, he is about as far gone as any person who has ever visited here.  :D

• Like 2