Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Psychokinesis Videos

meirphase

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

We can't readily accept things that have no basis in reality.

We actually agree in theory then. The devil is in the details apparently.

There's nothing new about moving objects with static electricity. YouTube has plenty of videos showing how it's done.          

• Like 5

4 hours ago, papageorge1 said:

Again that statement is just showing my point: The acceptance is really the issue. 

People that talk complete BS like you is the issue. 

19 minutes ago, Timonthy said:

People that talk complete BS like you is the issue. 

People with closed-minds like you is the issue

(don't these stupid type posts really class-up the forum?)

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

People with closed-minds like you is the issue.

I cannot remember you to disagree to any of the threads in this section you responded to. If you call that "open-minded", then "open-minded" is an issue. Yours.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

People with closed-minds like you is the issue

(don't these stupid type posts really class-up the forum?)

Open minded, closed minded. How about applying a tad bit of critical thinking?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Open minded, closed minded. How about applying a tad bit of critical thinking?

I pride myself on critical thinking, honestly.

Just now, papageorge1 said:

I pride myself on critical thinking, honestly.

Seriously!?! I mean....did you write that with a straight face???  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, toast said:

I cannot remember you to disagree to any of the threads in this section you responded to. If you call that "open-minded", then "open-minded" is an issue. Yours.

On most individual cases I say 'no one can know for sure' if you have been reading along all my posts. If I don't come out with outright insulting rejection, then it comes across as buying it uncritically.  

• Like 1

Seriously!?! I mean....did you write that with a straight face???  

Yes, and I feel prejudices from your past do not allow you to engage in critical thinking. So  now you judge others critical thinking from there?? Can't fool me.

4 minutes ago, papageorge1 said:

Yes, and I feel prejudices from your past do not allow you to engage in critical thinking. So  now you judge others critical thinking from there?? Can't fool me.

So tell me. How many times have you attempted to summon the deceased? How many nights have you spent in graveyards waiting for your rituals to work? Only to get hallucinations from a sleep deprived mind. Instead of just reading and believing like you do. I made a real effort and the truth is, is that its all mind tricks.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 1

So tell me. How many times have you attempted to summon the deceased? How many nights have you spent in graveyards waiting for your rituals to work? Only to get hallucinations from a sleep deprived mind. Instead of just reading and believing like you do. I made a real effort and the truth is, is that its all mind tricks.

Well, if I was critically thinking I would then not conclude my personal experiences were the only ones in the universe.

1 minute ago, papageorge1 said:

Well, if I was critically thinking I would then not conclude my personal experiences were the only ones in the universe.

If you were critical thinking you'd see patterns in other peoples claims. 

• Like 2

Just now, XenoFish said:

If you were critical thinking you'd see patterns in other peoples claims. 

I look for those, yes. There's more than one type of thing going on out there is my critical conclusion.

7 hours ago, Hammerclaw said:

There's nothing new about moving objects with static electricity. YouTube has plenty of videos showing how it's done.          

Hammerclaw!! What is wrong with you sir, you just gave papageorge several new pieces of evidence (notice I didn't use the word proof) that the paranormal is real and you know we have a cabal dedicated to negating his evidence evidence (notice I didn't use the word proof).  :D

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Merc14 said:

Hammerclaw!! What is wrong with you sir, you just gave papageorge several new pieces of evidence (notice I didn't use the word proof) that the paranormal is real and you know we have a cabal dedicated to negating his evidence evidence (notice I didn't use the word proof).  :D

Has the term, Kirlian Aura been used yet? How about, Psychokinetic?

Just now, Hammerclaw said:

Has the term, Kirlian Aura been used yet? How about, Psychokinetic?

I remember someone using the latter, maybe papageorge, but not the former.  Always enjoy your posts, BTW, HC.  :D

PG just wants something romantical and fantastic to latch on to, a genuine unexplained mystery--as do we all. What we seem to get is the same tired clichés and re-treads.

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Hammerclaw said:

PG just wants something romantical and fantastic to latch on to, a genuine unexplained mystery--as do we all. What we seem to get is the same tired clichés and re-treads.

Its easy to overlook the magic PG displays day in and out in these very forums.

To hope for something, against all odds. To believe in the impossible, possibly alone.

Interesting magic there for sure... Something to be studied i say

36 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

:mellow: I love how people here keep screaming for evidence, then when I post it it's completely ignored...

Whenever I've ever searched for statistical proof of any of this stuff I've not found any real evidence. Bad scientific method/cherry picking etc. Pretty sure I wouldn't have missed your links if they're legit, but I'll go through them anyway. 

Edit: Any chance you can let me know which is the best article there so I can start from the top? 

Edited by Timonthy
Edit.
  • Like 2

39 minutes ago, Aquila King said:

:mellow: I love how people here keep screaming for evidence, then when I post it it's completely ignored...

Be grateful. Mercy is a rare commodity, here.:mellow:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Wes4747 said:

...PG...

To believe in the impossible, possibly alone.

The impossible? And he may be the only one? He is indeed an interesting aberration of humanity then, even if the last believer of anything paranormal. His DNA should at least be captured for future science. Perhaps after capturing his DNA, forced sterilization of him and his progeny can improve the gene pool and there should be no future occurrences of this type of aberration. It is a good thing we have identified possibly the last one, Wes.

Edited by papageorge1
  • Like 1