Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Las Vegas Strip Shooting

Timothy

19 minutes ago, Will Due said:

My niece and nephew were there. They survived, no injuries but one of their friends, standing next to a victim, got splattered with blood all over.

Close! :o   But glad to hear they are okay :)     The shock may hit them in the next few days though.

• Like 4

Las Vegas shooting: Woman told crowd 'you're all going to ****ing die' before attack started

Concert goers were told “You’re all going to ****ing die” less than an hour before the Las Vegas shooting started, it has been claimed.

A woman in the crowd is said to have yelled the warning about 45 minutes before the Route 91 Harvest festival became the venue for the worst mass shooting in US history.

After her outburst, it was claimed, the woman and her male companion were made to leave the venue by security.

Less than an hour later, an attack began that left at least 50 people dead.

Witness Brianna Hendricks, said the woman had been behaving strangely before her outburst.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/las-vegas-shooting-woman-told-125452849.html

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

Yes, there is no difference in using a knife or a full auto gun. Give me a break. 

I highly doubt that more people died of terrorist attacks in Europe than of guns in the US. Do you have anything to back that up? 

Yeah, he definitely pulled that one from his ass. Those two numbers don't come even close to being comparable. 

10 minutes ago, Essan said:

Close! :o   But glad to hear they are okay :)     The shock may hit them in the next few days though.

Thanks

I'm finding out several people in the circle of my family's friends were there too. 

My son said his friend was shot twice, once in the head and his girlfriend eight times. Both have survived.

• Like 4

64yr old white guy going through a divorce.  I am thinking it is a pretty safe bet ruling out ISIS.  I have a feeling that they take credit/are given credit for far more than what they actually accomplish.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, FLOMBIE said:

You assume something, and don't want to back it up. You know what happens when you assume something, right?

You lie to yourself, my friend. 

WTF?  Really?  In the last two years (this in not all inclusive I'm sure):

Non-gun attacks in Europe:

Las Ramblas 17 Aug 17:  by van:  13 dead 100+ injured

Finsbury Park 19 Jun 17:  by van:  1 dead 8 injured

Manchester 22 May 17:  by explosives:  22 dead 59 injured

Stockholm  7 Apr 17:  by truck:  4 dead 15 injured

Westminister 22 Mar 17:  by car: 5 dead

Berlin 20 Dec 16:  by truck:  12 dead 60 injured

Normandy 26 July 16:  by knife:  1 dead

Nice 14 Jul 16:  by truck:  84 dead 100+ injured

Brussels  22 Mar 16:  by bomb:  32 dead 300 injured

In 9 attacks, 174 killed and 642+ injured.  Over the same period, here in the US there were 18 incidents of which 9 where gun related, including Orlando, Dallas, and Baton Rouge).  In these, 65 were killed and 84 injured.  You may go back stuffing the other foot in your mouth.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, RavenHawk said:

WTF?  Really?  In the last two years (this in not all inclusive I'm sure):

Non-gun attacks in Europe:

Las Ramblas 17 Aug 17:  by van:  13 dead 100+ injured

Finsbury Park 19 Jun 17:  by van:  1 dead 8 injured

Manchester 22 May 17:  by explosives:  22 dead 59 injured

Stockholm  7 Apr 17:  by truck:  4 dead 15 injured

Westminister 22 Mar 17:  by car: 5 dead

Berlin 20 Dec 16:  by truck:  12 dead 60 injured

Normandy 26 July 16:  by knife:  1 dead

Nice 14 Jul 16:  by truck:  84 dead 100+ injured

Brussels  22 Mar 16:  by bomb:  32 dead 300 injured

In 9 attacks, 174 killed and 642+ injured.  Over the same period, here in the US there were 18 incidents of which 9 where gun related, including Orlando, Dallas, and Baton Rouge).  In these, 65 were killed and 84 injured.  You may go back stuffing the other foot in your mouth.

Wow, This one attack is almost as bad as all those all put together.

• Like 1

Evil personified. I'm dying to know what this guy's motive was. My heart is with the victims. Just wow.

Does anyone else get the feeling there was more than one shooter?

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, toast said:

The laws make it possible that these weapons are available and its not rocket science to convert them to full auto, so whats your point exactly?

These weapons are already full auto.  Converting semi to full is a different animal.  The law still prohibits full auto though.  And we don't know if the weapon used was full or a converted job.  There are video out there on how to do the conversion.  Don't you think that anyone that has the capability and skill to convert a semi also has the skill to make their own weapon in the first place?  The technology is not all that advanced.

• Like 1

Press conference in progress. Numbers have increased. 58, possible 59 dead, 518 wounded. This is a catastrophic attack and anyone politicizing this needs to stop themselves.

• Like 4

Just now, aztek said:

it is? is 84 greater than 50?

The causalities aren't even final yet.  Many of those 400 could still die.   A bit early to quibble over precise numbers don't you think? 

• Like 1

Just now, RavenHawk said:

These weapons are already full auto.  Converting semi to full is a different animal.  The law still prohibits full auto though.  And we don't know if the weapon used was full or a converted job.  There are video out there on how to do the conversion.  Don't you think that anyone that has the capability and skill to convert a semi also has the skill to make their own weapon in the first place?  The technology is not all that advanced.

regardless what facts you come up with they always know better, and  always blame american laws, nra, and our culture.  trump supporters....etc.  

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

Just now, Gromdor said:

The causalities aren't even final yet.  Many of those 400 could still die.   A bit early to quibble over precise numbers don't you think? 

you brought it up first didn't you?

• Like 2

Just now, aztek said:

you brought it up first didn't you?

By saying it was just as bad?   My apologies then.  This attack was no where near as bad as the others.   Does that fit your narrative better?

• Like 1

Supposedly, a woman told the concertgoers they were going to die 45 minutes before the shooting started and was evicted by security.

Wonder how true this is and who she was. 

• Like 1

I just feel so much, just how sad, so very sad this whole thing is. Up to 59 dead, and from what I have been watching through my local NBC station of a recent press report, there might be another to list as passed away. :(  

@Will Due I am glad your loved ones are alright. I hope for the help and healing for them, as they deal with the trauma of this horrible day. :( ((hugs))

More deaths, more pain. In the end, just more deaths, more pain. I do hope like hell, that we all come together to work through this and do something to prevent this again. The way I still feel and see it. Waking up, to see more deaths, and more pain. :(  :(  :no:  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, susieice said:

Supposedly, a woman told the concertgoers they were going to die 45 minutes before the shooting started and was evicted by security.

Wonder how true this is and who she was. 

Yes, Aztek also brought that up in post #77. I started researching that, when I first read his post. I don't think anyone knows if that woman just happened to be a very strange coincidence or not. I wonder, if anyone is attempting to find her and question her. 

• Like 3

Just now, aztek said:

could be just a nutcase with no knowledge of scooting beforehand, just happened to be the case of broken clock. 

Could be but that's a little too coincidental for me. Did she see this guy stockpiling weapons in that hotel room? Did she know him? Did he talk to her and kind of expose his plan? They need to find and seriously question her.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, susieice said:
5 minutes ago, aztek said:

could be just a nutcase with no knowledge of scooting beforehand, just happened to be the case of broken clock. 

Could be but that's a little too coincidental for me. Did she see this guy stockpiling weapons in that hotel room? Did she know him? Did he talk to her and kind of expose his plan? They need to find and seriously question her.

Could be either. (I read in one article, of that woman playing people's hair. According to a witness.)  That's why I was asking if anyone knows if they are trying to find her and question her. Whether there was a reason she behaved the way she did, or that she was unhinged and that was a really creepy coincidence. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Will Due said:

Thanks

I'm finding out several people in the circle of my family's friends were there too. 

My son said his friend was shot twice, once in the head and his girlfriend eight times. Both have survived.

:(    Hope they pull through okay

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gromdor said:

64yr old white guy going through a divorce.  I am thinking it is a pretty safe bet ruling out ISIS.  I have a feeling that they take credit/are given credit for far more than what they actually accomplish.

I doubt many - if any - of the attacks in Europe Daesh claim responsibility for were organised by them - though there is no doubt that their evil spoutings on the internet may have inspired some malcontents to "get even" as it were :( 

• Like 1

Bless those people and their families. I cant imagine what would drive someone to do something like that. This guy was just a regular Joe from what they are saying now. Clearly a deeper investigation that just started should turn up more. But his 90 year old mother and his brother are in shock.

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Las Vegas Strip Shooting