Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Las Vegas Strip Shooting

Timothy

3 hours ago, Will Due said:

Something does stink doesn't it? I mean why did he blow out two windows?

I was under the impression that from one window he started shooting and people ran to one direction then moved to the next window with a better vantage point on the concentrated crowd he just corralled.

• Like 1

Just now, The Narcisse said:

During the most-recent update, Sheriff Lombardo said police found 10 one pound containers of tannerite, two 20 pound containers of tannerite, and 1,600 rounds of ammunition along with an unknown quantity of ammonium nitrate inside Paddock's vehicle.

still no evidence.

1600 rounds and explosive targets tell me one thing, target shooting, i go to the range too, and almost never bring less than 1000 rounds, they go out really fast,. and i do not have full auto gun.

they counted every round, every pound of explosive targets, but say unknown amount of ammonium nitrade? and you do not find it fishy? lol,  

Edited by aztek

10 minutes ago, aztek said:

still no evidence.

1600 rounds and explosive targets tell me one thing, target shooting, i go to the range too, and almost never bring less than 1000 rounds, they go out really fast,. and i do not have full auto gun.

they counted every round, every pound of explosive targets, but say unknown amount of ammonium nitrade? and you do not find it fishy? lol,  

So are you leaning heavy on a framing or false flag conspiracy?

• Like 2

Just now, F3SS said:

So are you leaning heavy on a framing or false flag conspiracy?

framing yes,  false flag, not yet, thou the timing is perfect for another push for gun control

1 minute ago, aztek said:

framing yes,  false flag, not yet, thou the timing is perfect for another push for gun control

With Republicans controlling everything? I thought the evil lefties were the ones trying to take away the guns.

• Like 1

Just now, The Narcisse said:

With Republicans controlling everything? I thought the evil lefties were the ones trying to take away the guns.

they are. have been trying it for a decade at least.

Edited by aztek

22 minutes ago, aztek said:

I could almost see that.  Sort of of a conspiracy of one, the shooter carrying out a "By any means necessary"  shooting to create a push for gun control.

Just now, travelnjones said:

I could almost see that.  Sort of of a conspiracy of one, the shooter carrying out a "By any means necessary"  shooting to create a push for gun control.

the suspected shooter was gun owner and collector, he would be the last person to push for gun control

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, aztek said:

The way the guns were laid out in the room, plus the volume of guns, for some reason set off a flag for me. I understand the running theory is that Paddock planned on a shootout with Police? If that was the case, why aren't the guns all laid out on the bed or a table? Why are they all just strewn on the floor? That doesn't make ANY sense. If he had, let's say, just opened up a duffle bag and dumped the contents, there would be a pile of guns. But no pile, no organization whatsoever.

He was supposedly bringing them in to the room over a couple days so after each new bag he brought in the room, he would empty the bag and kick the guns around the floor? What? 

Maybe investigators snapped the pic after rummaging through his stockpile but even then - why would investigators kick guns all over the floor and why were some just poking out of the bathtub? I hope there is a reasonable explanation because otherwise, it looks to me like a staged picture. A major "gun statement" having random assault rifles just....all over the place.

Also, the media using a pic of his dad over and over is SUPER suspect. It could speak to the unprofessional-ism of modern journalism, though. 

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, aztek said:

If he was framed...Who do you think actually carried out the attack? A different lone gunman? Or a group or organization?

4 minutes ago, aztek said:

the suspected shooter was gun owner and collector, he would be the last person to push for gun control

No gun collector would leave his prizes on the ground like that. I am very confused by that pic of his hotel room.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Dark_Grey said:

No gun collector would leave his prizes on the ground like that. I am very confused by that pic of his hotel room.

Maybe they were spent guns. Maybe he didn’t take much time to get them out. They said maid service had been in the room everyday he was there up to a few hours before the rampage who knows but this false flag stuff is absurd.

• Like 2

there was very little brass on the floor for thousands rounds fired, there are  video from taxi cab, and you can distinctly hear shot fired from different locations, some are close, others far , possibly higher up. there was no shoot out with cops,  so who was firing in multiple locations?

34 minutes ago, aztek said:

After seeing pictures I don't know.  I saw ar pattern guns thrown around the room.  I would have expected more variety.  Scoped long range style first, shotgun for the room breach. 

What was at his house?  Any collector would have a few old guns, Mosin, Garand, Mauser  

6 hours ago, docyabut2 said:

I don `t really believe the motive for his killing was of Poddock meds,  volume meds make a person calm. Maybe  ISIS``s people  threaten to killed his family, and to give ISIS a lot of money and to do this attack. Investigators to invest all the people  Poddock had a talked to.  

To add ,this attack seems more like a terrorist attack, just like all the big attacks that happened in the Europe countries. What is Poddock  motive to kill  ?   His brother said he has no reason why his brother would do such a attack, and afraid his children would have been killed .

in America there were motives for old men of 60`s killing. like that one old man that killed people in a abortion building why he hated abortion. Poddock has a secret motive

Edited by docyabut2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Likely Guy said:

So the moral of the story is "don't let Nazi's take over your country"? That's a 'no brainer', isn't it?

Only if they are wearing swasticas. 

The more restrictive the Govt, the more restrictive the laws. 

We already have 20,000+ gun-laws , are you really saying that just one more is going to solve the problem?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, aztek said:

there was very little brass on the floor for thousands rounds fired, there are  video from taxi cab, and you can distinctly hear shot fired from different locations, some are close, others far , possibly higher up. there was no shoot out with cops,  so who was firing in multiple locations?

"Multiple shooters" can be explained by echoes, distortion in the way smartphone mics record sound...

• Like 3

Just now, Dark_Grey said:

"Multiple shooters" can be explained by echoes, distortion in the way smartphone mics record sound...

it could be, but it also could be multiple shooters. you could also hear sounds of overlapping fire. on video taken from concert stage itself. you need two hands for bump fire, you can hear rof being uneven in some videos. that happens with bump fire. i would trust an independent video taken at the scene, over any news article.

• Like 1

Not that I believe the second shooter story. But it occurs to me that if infact there was a second shooter, there is now a person who has prooven themselves capable of and desiring of mass carnage. A person who has already proven they can amass caches of deadly force. And they are now back on the streets.

Still can't see why it would be important to make some changes to gun regulation?

Thank goodness that second shooter is probably not real.

Just now, Kismit said:

Still can't see why it would be important to make some changes to gun regulation?

lol, nope still do not see how one or even 10  more laws on top of 20,000 we already have will affect people who determined, and will go to any length to do what they want. 

• Like 2

I've heard multiple people talk about a 2nd shooter on the 4th floor but no one is explaining why there were no broken windows on that floor.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, aztek said:

still no evidence.

(CNN)

Of the explosives found in Paddock's car, authorities first found several pounds of ammonium nitrate, Lombardo said.
He said a later search of cases found in the car revealed 50 pounds of Tannerite -- a brand-name product that's marketed as explosive rifle targets.

"Those explosives, that's the scary part. What was he going to do with those? I mean, you don't just acquire them and leave them in your vehicle and not have a plan for them," said Roderick, former assistant director of the US Marshals Service.
"The Tannerite could have set off the ammonium nitrate," Roderick said.

• The title was changed to Las Vegas Strip Shooting