Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Las Vegas Strip Shooting

Timothy

It would be nice for us if we could tag him with something visible and abnormal that we could look for now that we know about it.  But we might not find it.  Maybe men who verbally abuse their partners at Starbucks will be watched more closely.   Maybe we will never find anything.  Maybe he was not out of the realm of normal until he had some turning point.  So far he doesn't seem to be the type of person who shares his inner life and possible turmoil.

So, is there a way to prevent this in the future?  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

No, apparently what he exhibited was 'normal behaviour'.

Take that for what it what it's worth.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, AnchorSteam said:

Only if they are wearing swasticas. 

The more restrictive the Govt, the more restrictive the laws. 

We already have 20,000+ gun-laws , are you really saying that just one more is going to solve the problem?

Pardon me where I pause to puke out the words that you placed in my mouth.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, .ZZ. said:

Las Vegas killer's 'room service receipt' leads to fears SECOND person was with him in days before mass shooting

Read more here

In reference to ZZ's post..........

I put arrows on just a few areas of interest on the receipt.

LasVegas2.jpg

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 4

20 minutes ago, Tatetopa said:

Extreme psychopaths can sometimes be very difficult to "pre-identify", I would imagine, especially if they "keep to themselves"...

psy·cho·path
ˈsīkəˌpaTH/
noun
  1. a person suffering from chronic mental disorder with abnormal or violent social behavior.
    synonyms: madman, madwoman, maniac, lunatic, psychotic, sociopath; More

• informal
      an unstable and aggressive person.
      "schoolyard psychopaths will gather around a fight to encourage the combatants"
  • Like 3

22 minutes ago, pallidin said:

In reference to ZZ's post..........

I put arrows on just a few areas of interest on the receipt.

LasVegas2.jpg

Bagels and cream cheese! That's why he killed all those people?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

I bet the bagel was for the mystery women. Just pure speculation of course... no reason he could not have ordered the bagel for himself.

Notice the date of the receipt is Wednesday, 27th. 2017

Sunday, Oct 1st, 10:05 pm first bullets.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 1

Just now, pallidin said:

I bet the bagel was for the mystery women. Just pure speculation of course... no reason he could not have ordered the bagel for himself.

Yeah, and apparently he tipped Carmel Onio $2. Wow,

• Like 1

No videos on the floor and Poddock  was said to be a nice guy and was no criminal. He got just getting  violum in last two months  for calmness  him . Wonder if it was terrorists that threaten to kill him and for him to bring up all the weapons.  Terrorists  did the shootings and ended up killing him      

11 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Notice the date of the receipt is Wednesday, 27th. 2017

No sorry Pall, I still can't see what the point of your story is.

I was up to date this morning and then 74 posts happened. A lot  are conspiratorially and contain a lot of fake news.

Case in point; " No videos on the floor and Poddock  was said to be a nice guy and was no criminal. He got just getting  violum in last two months  for calmness  him . Wonder if it was terrorists that threaten to kill him and for him to bring up all the weapons.  Terrorists  did the shootings and ended up killing him "

This is nothing more than internet conspiracy verbiage. See, there's no link provided.

Edited by Likely Guy
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

No videos on the floor and Poddock  was said to be a nice guy and was no criminal. He got just getting  violum in last two months  for calmness  him . Wonder if it was terrorists that threaten to kill him and for him to bring up all the weapons.  Terrorists  did the shootings and ended up killing him

What, the terrorists just disappeared?

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Likely Guy said:

No sorry Pall, I still can't see what the point of your story is.

I was up to date this morning and then 74 posts happened. A lot  are conspiratorially and contain a lot of fake news.

That's cool, I'm just speculating about the bagel and openly admitting it.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Two Pepsis and a litre of bottled water.

What's the deal with bar fridge?

• Like 2

The one thing about Islamic terrorists is that they seem to like doing their own dirty work. I doubt it’s them.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, pallidin said:

That's cool, I'm just speculating about the bagel and openly admitting it.

I can appreciate a bagel!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

The one thing about Islamic terrorists is that they seem to like doing their own dirty work. I doubt it’s them.

Excellent point !!!

• Like 1

he crap is piling up and being reshuffled so fast, its hard to keep up with.

Even this guy is having a hard time, but this summation seems right to me, even if it pretty much kills all the conspiracy stuff-

8 minutes ago, AnchorSteam said:

Even this guy is having a hard time, but this summation seems right to me, even if it pretty much kills all the conspiracy stuff-

I lied.

This is a 42 minute "summation"? How long is the original?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Sadly, there is no LOL about this thread.

It should be shoveled over to the Conspiracy Forum where it now can, and should, be deserving an ignominious demise.

This thread has become pathetic and I will no longer participate.

Bye!

What, pray tell, are you talking about?

Official List of Decedents

http://www.clarkcountynv.gov/public-communications/Pages/Clark-County-Coroner-Releases-Names-of-Deceased-from-Oct--1-Mass-Shooting.aspx

Clark County Coroner releases official list of decedents from the Oct. 1 shooting incident on the Las Vegas Strip. 

Coroner John Fudenberg extended condolences to all those affected by the incident and encouraged families to contact

the Family Information Center located at 1704 Pinto Lane in Las Vegas if they need any assistance related to the Coroner’s Office processes.

If you are unable to travel to the center, a hotline has been established at (702) 455-4281. The hours of operation are 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily until further notice.

LasVegas list.jpg

Edited by pallidin

1 hour ago, AnchorSteam said:

I have to admit I only got as far as the bit after the lecture about the wrongs of politisizing against whites, Christians or gun control. That bit after being when he started to speculate the shooter was radicalized and stated these where facts.

Hypocritical politics. With an absense of evidence in just the first few minutes didn't bode well.

• Like 2

Remember guys.....'guns don't kill people, people kill people'

err....but mostly people with guns.

• Like 1

I wish you lot would stop going on about Bagels. I'm at work, and it's making me hungry.

• Like 3

Alright guys I was all set and comfortable with dismissing any conspiracy theories around this tragic event and then I made the mistake of looking into the second shooter angle. Can you guys offer up any explanation for what the lights in the 4th floor window are? My only thought is if its not a shooter perhaps its a "shot spotter" which is mounted on the outside of the hotel, that seems a tad bit far fetched however

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Las Vegas Strip Shooting