Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Las Vegas Strip Shooting

Timothy

13 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yeah of course, but he wasn't, we know that= but not from him because he's dead... i'm referring to stuff after this- move on

He was prescribed them four months before the shooting. We don't know if he took them because the autopsy results have not been revealed. Or what else he may have taken.

So, no we don't know that.

Edited by Michelle

9 minutes ago, pallidin said:

I will not. Part of authentication versus speculation is quoting and posting links.

And it REALLY helps others keep up on new findings.

Its a powerful tool that just because YOU don't like it means nothing to me.

I'm making time & effort to have a meaningful discussion with a fellow member.

Throwing a link at me in mid discussion without even a few words from you like maybe: 'sorry but this link explains my feelings better than I can' --or whatever!

But nothing like that!... Sorry but I find it very rude to be honest.. Anyway, there ya go- have fun

Edited by Dejarma

3 minutes ago, Michelle said:

So, no we don't know that.

oh fair enough, i thought we did.. prescribed what? this is news to me

16 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yeah of course, but he wasn't, we know that= but not from him because he's dead... i'm referring to stuff after this- move on

You outta relax man and cut the demands. You’re not controlling the thread and you don’t know anything more than anyone else. There hasn’t been an autopsy report released.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, F3SS said:

You’re not controlling the thread and you don’t know anything more than anyone else

where did i say i did?<_<

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh fair enough, i thought we did.. prescribed what? this is news to me

Instead of me searching for all of the sources already provided and the pertinent parts of the discussion why don't you go back read the entire thread. It's a lot easier than the rest of us retracing our steps to get you up to speed.

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Instead of me searching for all of the sources already provided and the pertinent parts of the discussion why don't you go back read the entire thread. It's a lot easier than the rest of us retracing our steps to get you up to speed.

i've been listening to the news etc... didn't feel a need to read through the whole bloody thread, geeese!

if i've missed the pertinent parts then my apologies.. can't be everywhere all the time;)

39 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Can you do me the honour of not posting quotes of other peoples words.. One of my pet hates, all due respect..

If you've got something to say to me/ make a point then say it in your own words.. I'd appreciate it, my friend;)

Peace.

dej...

FYI, Pallidin was not responding to you. He provided another source, with more information along with a quote from the article. We do that to gather information.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Michelle said:

FYI, Pallidin was not responding to you.

and you know that for a fact? oh ok then-fair enough

Edited by Dejarma

Just now, Dejarma said:

i've been listening to the news etc... didn't feel a need to read through the whole bloody thread, geeese!

if i've missed the pertinent parts then my apologies.. can't be everywhere all the time;)

We have a wide variety of people, from all over the world, that read different sources. It can be very informative to have many different perspectives.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Michelle said:

FYI, Pallidin was not responding to you. He provided another source, with more information along with a quote from the article. We do that to gather information.

Thank you Michelle. You are correct. General and specific info to add to this amazing thread.

Edited by pallidin
  • Like 2

Quotes and link-sources are VITAL in discussing complex subjects, as it allows more informed opinions by all to be even more responsible than simple conjecture.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, pallidin said:

Quotes and link-sources are VITAL in discussing complex subjects, as it allows more informed opinions by all to be even more responsible than simple conjecture.

Are you talking generally with regards to the subject matter of unexplained mysteries?

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yep

Just got in here to do some reading. So, are you defending this guy? What do you think about this atrocity or are you here just to stir the pot?

• Like 2

Just now, Kurzweil said:

So, are you defending this guy?

defending this guy!?!?!?! what the fek are you on about!?!?

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

Are you talking generally with regards to the subject matter of unexplained mysteries?

In general to be sure, and specifically helpful in this topic. I like facts before opening my mouth.

• Like 2

Just now, Dejarma said:

defending this guy!?!?!?! what the fek are you on about!?!?

Just wondering. And as for the rest of my question?

• Like 1

Just now, Kurzweil said:

Just wondering. And as for the rest of my question?

Oh yeah, great news-- I loved it when I heard someone had just murdered 58 people & wounded many others.. Fantastic, wonderful... It's made me want to buy loads of guns!! But I can't because I'm in England! What a bummer...

Are you serious or just trying to be funny??????????????

6 minutes ago, pallidin said:

In general to be sure, and specifically helpful in this topic. I like facts before opening my mouth.

with regards to unexplained mysteries:

anything you quote will be simple conjecture. but it seems you know best so i'll leave you to it-- have fun;)

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

Oh yeah, great news-- I loved it when I heard someone had just murdered 58 people & wounded many others.. Fantastic, wonderful... It's made me want to buy loads of guns!! But I can't because I'm in England! What a bummer...

Is there a point behind your continual sarcasm?

Just now, Dejarma said:

No, not trying to be funny just trying to gauge your character. You show yours. Excessive question marks with  explosive sarcasm tells me you are not to be taken seriously in this discussion. Sorry for being rude but I'll bypass your further posts.

• Like 1

Just now, Dejarma said:

with regards to unexplained mysteries:

anything you quote will be simple conjecture. but it seems you know best so i'll leave you to it-- have fun;)

That's exactly what I was sensing from you !  You do not believe in either media or government reports at all (that they are just conjecture, in your words)

So, you form opinions without taking the time to gather established, accepted facts, and attack those that do.

Wow. That's exactly the mindset of a conspiracy theorist.

• Like 1

Australian news has been following leads closely. They have a lot of information in several different articles. More than ours anyway.

http://www.news.com.au/world/north-america/las-vegas-shooter-used-his-millions-to-fund-gun-collection-and-gambling-habits/news-story/a7440e1dd088e0e96e2b58133454c80e

Edited by Michelle
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to Las Vegas Strip Shooting