Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Las Vegas Strip Shooting

Timothy

7 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I've often found that people who constantly try to make others happy are often doing so to try to fill a empty hole in themselves.

Or they can become disheartened by the fact that not everyone thinks or behaves the way they do.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gromdor said:

I've often found that people who constantly try to make others happy are often doing so to try to fill a empty hole in themselves.

I help others because it is engrained into me. It is part of who I am and I never want anything in return. My mom always told me to help others, regardless of their situation and don't judge. But she also told me to don't let my emotions rule my actions, use logic and reason to understand the situation better.

Edited by Uncle Sam

16 minutes ago, Kismit said:

Or they can become disheartened by the fact that not everyone thinks or behaves the way they do.

I do become dishearten by that fact, but I told myself I will never let others change who I am. I want to do this because I want too, not because I want to make people happy, I just want to make the world better a little bit at a time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Paranormal Panther said:

Your take probably is right. My gut told me "lone fiend" from jump, but it's understandable why folks might doubt that. Some of the logistics and witnesses seem to contradict the official narrative. It's also hard to believe that one older person could do all of that by himself. There's also the fact that false flags aren't just in the realm of conspiracy theories. Look at the chilling details of Operation Northwoods. That's a blueprint and template that can't be denied. Our progressive friends, who think that this is a "right-winger thing", should check out Gladio in Italy, which was a false flag to blame communists for terrorist acts committed by right-wingers. 

I’ll have to look into those things I don’t know anything about them.

41 minutes ago, Michelle said:

Las Vegas gunman Stephen Paddock shot and injured a hotel security guard before he opened fire on a crowd of concert goers, not after as previously thought, investigators said Monday.

https://www.upi.com/Top_News/US/2017/10/09/Las-Vegas-gunman-shot-security-guard-before-opening-fire-on-crowd/7231507550543/?utm_source=sec&utm_campaign=sl&utm_medium=13

:blink:

I did like this part...

Eric Paddock said he plans to have the shooter's body cremated and will use his brother's assets to create a trust for the victims of the attack.

That’s really cool of his brother but I don’t think I’d want any of his money beyond medical bills and funeral expenses. I couldn’t look at a new car knowing he bought it.

6 minutes ago, F3SS said:

That’s really cool of his brother but I don’t think I’d want any of his money beyond medical bills and funeral expenses. I couldn’t look at a new car knowing he bought it.

You could put it in a trust fund for those beautiful babies. Some good could come of it.

• Like 1

About Operation Northwoods it didn’t actually happen but I do see the twisted logic in it coming from the MIC. Big money in war. To be clear, I’m a bit disturbed to see that our Joint Chiefs would entertain that.

OTOH I don’t see what a false flag mass murder without a clear political motive would achieve.

Just now, Michelle said:

You could put it in a trust fund for those beautiful babies. Some good could come of it.

Obviously I’m not in the situation but that money is tainted and I think I’d rather forget all about the a*^h0Ie.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Obviously I’m not in the situation but that money is tainted and I think I’d rather forget all about the a*^h0Ie.

I wouldn't give it a second thought. Maybe it's because I'm leaning towards a medical condition possibly causing his sudden change.

• Like 1

In all honesty, that money can be used to help the victims or be donated to a worthy cause if they like. It isn't up to us though, it is up the victims to decide if they want the money or not, his brother is trying his best to help those that are hurt.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Michelle said:

I wouldn't give it a second thought. Maybe it's because I'm leaning towards a medical condition possibly causing his sudden change.

Yea I don’t know to me it’s a tough choice but I’m also the kind of guy who never asks for help and never borrows money unless it’s from the bank. I think maybe if he survived there’d be more satisfaction in bleeding him dry kind of like what the Goldman’s want to do to OJ.

Edited by F3SS

2 minutes ago, Uncle Sam said:

In all honesty, that money can be used to help the victims or be donated to a worthy cause if they like. It isn't up to us though, it is up the victims to decide if they want the money or not, his brother is trying his best to help those that are hurt.

I agree. I am no way am I suggesting what other people should do just to be clear.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, F3SS said:

I’m also the kind of guy who never asks for help and never borrows money

I'm the same but I wouldn't shove it away if it fell in my lap. Especially after such a traumatic experience. Consider it punitive damages.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

Where the hell in the Bible does it say you have a right to self protection? Turn the other cheek is in the Bible. Forgive the man who strikes you is in the Bible. Love the man who hates you is in the Bible.  

Remember the "there is a time for everything under heaven", bit?  I get truly weary of dealing with those who think trying to follow Christ means that you've lost any right to defend yourself or those you love.  You probably also believe the commandment is "thou shalt not kill", right?  Forgiving the one who hates you, strikes you or otherwise aggrieves you is one thing and yes, I agree, it is the duty of a Christ follower to attempt to keep those commandments.  I'm talking, clearly, about responding to a MORTAL threat.  A man who will not protect and care for his family is "worse than an infidel" remember?  

Did you bother with the link?  The point, for those who won't check it, is that all those MILLIONS who died at the hands of despots did so AFTER they were disarmed.  There is at least ONE generation of Americans left in large parts of America that don't plan to be fodder for the ambitions of a bunch of evil, Progressive SOBs.  Seriously, Hats... it's like you're demanding that we drink the same batch of Kool-Aid you guys drank so willingly a few years back.  Get over it.  From my COLD, DEAD, FINGERS they can take them.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Kismit said:

The truth is there is no god given right. Perhaps a government sanctioned right,

You just said you were willing to be free to the extent a group of fallible at best, corrupt at worst human beings SAY you can be free.  Did you really mean this, Kismit?  You really should read the Federalist Papers to understand the thinking that came prior to the writing of the Declaration of Independence.  I've heard the refrain that "freedom isn't free" my whole life but I've only recently had cause to deeply ponder it.  A person who isn't willing to defend freedom with their life's blood doesn't deserve it, I guess.

• Like 1

Its seems Poddock had no madness and hate to kill people. Could a hated terrorist steal  Poddock`s  weapons  go to his room kill him and all those people? Was it ever proven Poddock  carried  those guns to his room?  

6 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

^ I don't get it. :huh:

Just the typical news outlet having no idea what they’re talking about in the gun debate. She calls what’s clearly a shotgun an ar15.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Just the typical news outlet having no idea what they’re talking about in the gun debate. She calls what’s clearly a shotgun an ar15.

Yeah, but this confused me with the grammar:

If it black n scary it an ar17 ⬇⤵ 

Edit to add, sorry man I should have just kept my mouth shut. :mellow:

Edited by .ZZ.
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, docyabut2 said:

Its seems Poddock had no madness and hate to kill people. Could a hated terrorist steal  Poddock`s  weapons  go to his room kill him and all those people? Was it ever proven Poddock  carried  those guns to his room?  

The door in and out was under survielance from the time the security guard was shot to the time Paddock was found dead.

No terrorists. 

• Like 3

33 minutes ago, .ZZ. said:

Yeah, but this confused me with the grammar:

Edit to add, sorry man I should have just kept my mouth shut. :mellow:

Oh I see. Anytime there’s an Instagram post ignore all the text. It’s usually garbage.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Kismit said:

The door in and out was under survielance from the time the security guard was shot to the time Paddock was found dead.

No terrorists. 

It could have been a terrorist  that shot that guard and got away . Authorities did say there was no videos cameras around Paddock `s room or that floor to show any actions

Edited by docyabut2

I said this earlier I believe , but I've been telling everyone around that I highly doubt they will find a motive. That was my thought earlier and now about a week later it still is turning up cold. The girlfriend clearly had no idea since nothing of substance was realeased or given out on that statement. The only things coming out are little tidbits about bullets and who responded first etc.... I think this dude just did it because he wanted to ... just because ... if you think it's been about 2 weeks and every intelligence and bureau has been looking into the case and nothing circumstantial has been released , I think we chalk it up to a first time type crazy with no motive. 

• Like 1

• The title was changed to Las Vegas Strip Shooting