Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Palestinian peace offensive

Sir Smoke aLot

9 hours ago, odas said:

...... There is no difference between the zionists and wahabbis.

How many terrorist attacks around the world have been committed by, or funded by,  "Zionists" ?

Zionists want a home for the Jews, and to be left alone. Wahabbis want the entire world, and your loyalty to their god.

6 hours ago, odas said:

The Palestinian animals who slaughtered the Fogel family got the punishment they deserve. What about the zionist animals who slaughtered hundreds and hundrets of palestinian Fogels?

What are you talking about ?

Edited by RoofGardener

5 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Trump isn't showing any leadership if he just stands alone and the rest of the international community doesn't follow him. It's called alienation. In fact, US' influence in these matters seems to be diminishing quite considerably. They might still be the most powerful country in the world, no once can deny that but the guy sitting in Office has become the laughing stock.

What you say about him is, to an extent, true.  He IS the butt of jokes all over the country AND the world but he is confident in himself and spends his time DOING, not sulking ;) He's laughing and it's driving his haters to distraction.  The media/Progressive complex have, until now, been able to build up or shame and destroy whoever they choose but he's an enigma to them.  He didn't need them to win and they have no power over him now.  WINNING... :w00t:

9 hours ago, odas said:

The Palestinian animals who slaughtered the Fogel family got the punishment they deserve. What about the zionist animals who slaughtered hundreds and hundrets of palestinian Fogels?

For those unfamiliar with the back-story, the Fogels were a family of "settlers" whose home was invaded by a pair of Jew-hating, Palestinian cousins.  They were stabbed and slashed to death, including three children aged 11,4 and 3 MONTHS.  The little baby, Hadas, was nearly decapitated.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041237,00.html   That you can equate such an act of viciousness with errant bombs or shellfire or with killing women and children that are being held in front of Hamas fighters as human shields is disgusting and it shines a glaring light on YOU, not Israel.  Those men looked into the eyes and heard the screams of children while they acted out their hate.  

33 minutes ago, and then said:

What you say about him is, to an extent, true.  He IS the butt of jokes all over the country AND the world but he is confident in himself and spends his time DOING, not sulking ;) He's laughing and it's driving his haters to distraction.  The media/Progressive complex have, until now, been able to build up or shame and destroy whoever they choose but he's an enigma to them.  He didn't need them to win and they have no power over him now.  WINNING... :w00t:

It reminds me of the snobbishness and condescension that the UK "establishment" (including much of the mainstream press and TV) heaped upon Ronald Reagan.

• Like 2

As we can see now Palestinian reconciliation has been stopped ( or is on the way to be stopped ) again.

It was ' Protective edge ' back then, now it is Trump.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, and then said:

For those unfamiliar with the back-story, the Fogels were a family of "settlers" whose home was invaded by a pair of Jew-hating, Palestinian cousins.  They were stabbed and slashed to death, including three children aged 11,4 and 3 MONTHS.  The little baby, Hadas, was nearly decapitated.

https://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4041237,00.html   That you can equate such an act of viciousness with errant bombs or shellfire or with killing women and children that are being held in front of Hamas fighters as human shields is disgusting and it shines a glaring light on YOU, not Israel.  Those men looked into the eyes and heard the screams of children while they acted out their hate.  

Listen bible freak. Take your pills. Stop accusing and stop making false claims.

If you are such a hero and want armagedon so badly then why don't you go to Israel yourself and fight? 

Freaking religious lunatic. 

I really thought you have an opinion and one can talk to you but it turns out you are just a brainwashed cowardly individual.

You don't like PC, right? But you want everyone to be PC when Israel is in question and your false idol god.

Shove it. You are now on my ignor list.

16 hours ago, and then said:

For how long though? 32% approval rate doesn't make you win a presidential election. It doesn't bode well and overconfidence in the Trump Way isn't going to change that. At this point, you could place a dummy as his opponent in an election and the dummy probably would win.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 2

51 minutes ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

For how long though? 32% approval rate doesn't make you win a presidential election. It doesn't bode well and overconfidence in the Trump Way isn't going to change that. At this point, you could place a dummy as his opponent in an election and the dummy probably would win.

Actually, there have been a couple of polls taken since the election that showed him winning AGAIN by an even larger margin.  So much for polls...

8 hours ago, odas said:

Stop accusing and stop making false claims.

Just because you don't want to admit what you support, doesn't make me wrong.  Toodles, angry man.

1 hour ago, and then said:

Just because you don't want to admit what you support, doesn't make me wrong.  Toodles, angry man.

He support the devil for not accepting the Jews' biblical literalist claim of legitimacy on a physical, earthly territory.

Edited by TruthSeeker_
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

He support the devil for not accepting the Jews' biblical literalist claim of legitimacy on a physical, earthly territory.

What else would you call supporting a movement that stabs children in their beds; that equates a war of self-defense with murder?  Oh, wait, I forgot, there is no God, it's all about KNOWLEDGE and self-awareness... that's been a great success for the species so far.  I'm sure we'll get it all figured out and live in peace and safety any millennia now :huh:  

What else would you call supporting a movement that stabs children in their beds; that equates a war of self-defense with murder?  Oh, wait, I forgot, there is no God, it's all about KNOWLEDGE and self-awareness... that's been a great success for the species so far.  I'm sure we'll get it all figured out and live in peace and safety any millennia now :huh:  

A movement doesn't stab people or do anything at all actually. It's only a movement and abstract by definition. Individuals do the things you mention and individuals don't represent an entire people or movement.

10 hours ago, and then said:

Actually, there have been a couple of polls taken since the election that showed him winning AGAIN by an even larger margin.  So much for polls...

Link please.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Link please.

Do we really care ExpandMyMind - if the US is stupid enough to vote him in not once but twice, then that's their choice.

Since his coronation, internationally the US and hence its president is already leaving voids in world leadership and influence. such voids will be filled by other players, perhaps the time is right for such a re-alignment. 

I am actually coming round to supporting him having the traditional 8 years. 

You know the same way you would on occasion be tempted to support a spurs manager.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 3

26 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Do we really care ExpandMyMind - if the US is stupid enough to vote him in not once but twice, then that's their choice.

Only if you're at all fond of America. There's no way this nation goes through 7 more years of this and comes out resembling the representative democracy we started out as. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

Only if you're at all fond of America. There's no way this nation goes through 7 more years of this and comes out resembling the representative democracy we started out as. 

I wouldn't worry too much.  The hysterics have to lessen over time and even if they don't, people will eventually just tune it out and go about daily life.  It really is like having some mentally unbalanced people shouting about fire, chaos and imminent death only to experience none of the above and start wondering what the hell they're on about...  People in this country who work for a living or who WANT to work for a living are far more interested in the 40,000 new manufacturing jobs that have been created in the last 10 months than they are about the latest Trump scandal du jour.  For 8 years we had a president that simply ignored Congress and ruled by E.O.  Almost all of his work has been undone because he didn't follow the Constitution.  If Trump manages to get even a few actual bills passed into law he will have done far more than Obama.  IOW, relax, erryting be ayrie mon...

29 minutes ago, and then said:

It really is like having some mentally unbalanced people shouting about fire, chaos and imminent death only to experience none of the above and start wondering what the hell they're on about...  

I know I put you on ignore but..but. Really? Really?

Sorry it is just to funny, please don't be mad.:)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, odas said:

I know I put you on ignore but..but. Really? Really?

Sorry it is just to funny, please don't be mad.:)

Rather than show such incredulity, Odas, why not relax and, just for a moment, try to accept that there is a very significant percentage of Americans who think all the anxiety and even hatred over president Trump is ridiculously overblown?  I respect that you and millions of others have a different opinion of the man and his politics.  Why is it so unreasonable to return that courtesy?  Imagining that one's opinions are the ONLY correct ideas is not a balanced, well-considered worldview.  I realize that MY opinions and beliefs are widely scorned and thought to be ridiculous.  I have no problem with this.  Can you understand what I'm trying to say here?  Live and let live.  The man hasn't caused the end of the world as we know it and isn't going to do.  There's an old saying from WWII that comes to mind: When you're taking flak, you KNOW you're over the target...

I wouldn't worry too much.  The hysterics have to lessen over time and even if they don't, people will eventually just tune it out and go about daily life.  It really is like having some mentally unbalanced people shouting about fire, chaos and imminent death only to experience none of the above and start wondering what the hell they're on about...  People in this country who work for a living or who WANT to work for a living are far more interested in the 40,000 new manufacturing jobs that have been created in the last 10 months than they are about the latest Trump scandal du jour.  For 8 years we had a president that simply ignored Congress and ruled by E.O.  Almost all of his work has been undone because he didn't follow the Constitution.  If Trump manages to get even a few actual bills passed into law he will have done far more than Obama.  IOW, relax, erryting be ayrie mon...

Trump hasn't created any more jobs than Obama in similar time-frames, with the exception of 2012. Job growth has been pretty consistent for years:

Trumpjobs.jpg

I'm not sure on the details since August, but you are free to expand my mind on the subject.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

33 minutes ago, and then said:

Rather than show such incredulity, Odas, why not relax and, just for a moment, try to accept that there is a very significant percentage of Americans who think all the anxiety and even hatred over president Trump is ridiculously overblown?  

That's generally what happens when you only frequent American right-wing news establishments. You don't even get half the picture, because you're so busy eating up all the propaganda.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, TruthSeeker_ said:

Those same pollsters were claiming a Hillary victory November 8th 2016.

12 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

That's generally what happens when you only frequent American right-wing news establishments. You don't even get half the picture, because you're so busy eating up all the propaganda.

Look in the mirror buds

18 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Those same pollsters were claiming a Hillary victory November 8th 2016.

While it can't be denied that the polls got it wrong in that instance, it would be a mistake to assume that all polls are somehow inherently flawed. There is a reason that literally every campaign spends a great deal of money and resources in an attempt to get accurate polling data. It simply does usually work.

17 minutes ago, acidhead said:

Look in the mirror buds

Why? I get plenty of news from bipartisan sources. It's not my fault that Facts Have a Well-Known Liberal Bias.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, and then said:

Rather than show such incredulity, Odas, why not relax and, just for a moment, try to accept that there is a very significant percentage of Americans who think all the anxiety and even hatred over president Trump is ridiculously overblown?  I respect that you and millions of others have a different opinion of the man and his politics.  Why is it so unreasonable to return that courtesy?  Imagining that one's opinions are the ONLY correct ideas is not a balanced, well-considered worldview.  I realize that MY opinions and beliefs are widely scorned and thought to be ridiculous.  I have no problem with this.  Can you understand what I'm trying to say here?  Live and let live.  The man hasn't caused the end of the world as we know it and isn't going to do.  There's an old saying from WWII that comes to mind: When you're taking flak, you KNOW you're over the target...

It's billions not millions.

Trump has no politics in the firstplace. Never had. Remember 2008? What kind of economy did Obama inherit? What did he leave to the next one? Expy mentioned in another topic "cause and effect". I was in Supply Chain for over 25 years. I understand the fishbone diagram vey well. Try to look into that and alocate it to the time of Obama and then to Trump. Obama had a downwards stream at the getgo but he left an upwards stream. Trumps started with an upward stream. Will see how he is going to leave it.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

While it can't be denied that the polls got it wrong in that instance, it would be a mistake to assume that all polls are somehow flawed. There is a reason that literally every campaign spends a great deal of money and resources in an attempt to get accurate polling data. It simply does usually work.

Why? I get plenty of news from bipartisan sources. It's not my fault that Facts Have a Well-Known Liberal Bias.

I think you're confused.  Don't know what it is you're arguing.  But do so because it feels like the morally correct course of action.  I used to be this way.  I thought Israel and the Zionist Jews were worth fighting against.  I've experienced a complete 360. It's amazing witnessing you hammer down on anything Donald Trump related as sexual deviance in the US politics section yet continuely  support and argue Palestinian Sharia law rights.  It's so hypocritical.  

• Like 1