Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Time Traveler' arrested in Wyoming

Still Waters

A Casper man claiming to be from the future, has been arrested for having too much to drink in the present.

http://k2radio.com/bryant-johnson-of-casper-arrested-for-public-intoxication-claimed-to-be-a-time-traveler/

Johnson told police the only way he was able to time travel was to have aliens fill his body with alcohol and have him stand on a giant pad which transported him to 2017, but he ended up in wrong year, and was supposed to be in 2018.

:lol:

• Like 9

Drunk man once said that by 2048 we will be able to time travel :D lol nice share

• Like 3

So what happens in 2018? Oh, aliens. 

I'm thinking if this was true, which of course it isn't, wouldn't it be better for him to just get drunk on the alien pad?

Edited by ChaosRose
  • Like 3

I bet that he did not own a time travel license. The police ought to charge him with the lack of those credentials as well.

Time travelers these days do not measure up to those of yore.

• Like 1

giphy.gif

• Like 6

I want what he's drinking.  :alien:

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, MJNYC said:

I want what he's drinking.  :alien:

It'll be Guinness. Guinness does that to you.

• Like 3

A fair tale indeed and one deserving of appropriate notoriety. But, it seems he missed his arrival date by about 3 months and his arrival location by about 1200 km ... Roswell, NM.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wes4747 said:

So.. Is he a registered citizen.

Maybe but not sure of what solar system or planet!!!!

• Like 1

I love these kind of things, it'd be great if it were true lol, did he mention when Trumps out of the Whitehouse by any chance? :lol:

Edited by kewlscot
grammer
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Meridian O said:

Bryant Johnson, Casper, Wyoming...Find on Facebook...Time Travel tale ALOC.

Unless facebook has figured out the algorithm to back log all future to users info to day 1 of facebook.... Spooky :D

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Stiff said:

It'll be Guinness. Guinness does that to you.

Lol...sounds like you're speaking from experience. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kewlscot said:

I love these kind of things, it'd be great if it were true lol, did he mention when Trumps out of the Whitehouse by any chance? :lol:

Lol. Why do you think I was asking? 

• Like 1

Technically, due to celestial movement, if his appearance was off by a few months, he would have appeared in space because our planet would not have traveled to that location yet. But since he mentioned having to stand on a pad, that would mean it was stargate like tech used to create a wormhole outside time-space, to a receiver resonating at the same frequency, which eliminated the danger of celestial movement.

The Philadelphia Experiment showed that living things generate an energy field that can interfere with teleporting things, and Kozyrev's experiments showed that emotion can alter aether density, so him being drunk would have shut down his higher brain functions and put him into an almost trance like state so that his thoughts and emotions did not interfere with the transport as much, but still put him off by a few months.

So if we dig into "fringe science" a bit, his story actually makes a lot of sense.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChaosRose said:

Lol...sounds like you're speaking from experience. 

:D It depends how much of it I have. Coincidentally, I'll be joining a few old buddies this afternoon for a few cold ones so keep an eye on the news. 

In the meantime... (I think I found this on here a while back but not sure)

c3aafd2efd19c458f0bc02d937901d9b.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Trihalo42 said:

Technically, due to celestial movement, if his appearance was off by a few months, he would have appeared in space because our planet would not have traveled to that location yet. But since he mentioned having to stand on a pad, that would mean it was stargate like tech used to create a wormhole outside time-space, to a receiver resonating at the same frequency, which eliminated the danger of celestial movement.

The Philadelphia Experiment showed that living things generate an energy field that can interfere with teleporting things, and Kozyrev's experiments showed that emotion can alter aether density, so him being drunk would have shut down his higher brain functions and put him into an almost trance like state so that his thoughts and emotions did not interfere with the transport as much, but still put him off by a few months.

So if we dig into "fringe science" a bit, his story actually makes a lot of sense.

I've stated this very same scenario in another thread. "Technically, due to celestial movement, if his appearance was off by a few months, he would have appeared in space because our planet would not have traveled to that location yet. But since he mentioned having to stand on a pad, that would mean it was stargate like tech used to create a wormhole outside time-space, to a receiver resonating at the same frequency, which eliminated the danger of celestial movement."

This brings to mind the crop circle where metal discs were found. HERE The discs setting up a specific resonance around the field.

• Like 1

I'm guessing he used the earlier Sigma pads, they required alchohol in the bloodstream in large ammounts to narrow down the timespace signature. Funny thinking back at those early days, sometimes you would go in as a drunk elderly guy somewhere in Nevada and emerge as a drunk middle aged woman somewhere in South America. I salute those that took part in the early experiments when they struggled to get the species right. :cat:

• Like 1

Well, the Doctor always warned Captain Jack about using those time bracelets and the side effects. Seems it wasn't properly calibrated.