Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Green UFO video (MUFON report 65692)

MTD007

Back from work. Here we go:

Looks like the night time video have gone.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

8 hours ago, DieChecker said:

I'm thinking it was a light on top of a building. It seemed to me that when it zoomed in at the clearest point that there was the hint of a pole there below it. It also didn't seem to move. Movement seemed to be entirely due to the shaking of the camera.

I also don't like "lights in the sky" videos. When the light could be just about anything. 

Disagree. Starting at 0:45 in the video, the green light is at a different location as opposed of were it is starting at 5:30.

Starting at 5:35 the green light goes behind the building.

Starting at 5:40 the green light is no longer there/were it was before. And starting at 6:10 the green light is at a completely different location.

Also, there's a video were OP shows from his balcony and there are no buildings, poles, or green lights over there.

Edited by TylerDurden007
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, TylerDurden007 said:

Disagree. Starting at 0:45 in the video, the green light is at a different location as opposed of were it is starting at 5:30.

Starting at 5:35 the green light goes behind the building.

Starting at 5:40 the green light is no longer there/were it was before. And starting at 6:10 the green light is at a completely different location.

Also, there's a video were OP shows from his balcony and there are no buildings, poles, or green lights over there.

Hummm.... Does appear that it did move. Also appears there isn't a tower there. Good work.

I still don't like "lights in the skies" videos. There's zero ways to tell what it is. Could be a balloon, or Chinese lantern, or a drone, or a laser pointer on a cloud.....

Assuming it is a UFO, then why is it hovering over a city? Why does it have a light on it at all?

Edited by DieChecker

On 10/10/2017 at 11:44 PM, preacherman76 said:

Seems more like he just wanted to talk about this sighting without having to turn the thread into ANOTHER "prove it" thread. Which I think is perfectly reasonable. Especially after considering the fact that every thread in this section instantly turns into just that.

Not only do many here insist on this, they are out right rude about it. There isn't even a level of respect towards people who post this kinda thread. I wouldn't come back here if I were him either. There are enough *******s to deal with in real life. Why would he want to deal with more of them here?

Seems to me that the OP had well over a full page of quite polite replies/enquiries, but he never returned .... except, hilariously, to like this post of yours!  Frankly, I see this way too often - a single post with a yt link, no explanation or discussion, doesn't hang around immediately after posting (let alone afterwards), no questions answered... the OP was almost certainly spamming his channel.

Once a few days pass after a post, if they haven't been back, I think the time for politely singing 'kumbaya' while we wait.. is over.

• Like 3