Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Black Tourmaline Crystals

William44

Hello to everyone and thanks for your time reading my question. I want to ask if there is any method in existence, which I can use to bypass or break the protection provided to a specific person of my interest by Black Tourmaline Crystals. I am open to any proposal, advice or guiding to books or any other type of knowledge source. Thanks very much again.

Edited by William44

Within the lore... why black tourmaline? It's supposed to suck up bad vibes and mojo, not noted for breaking off protection or used as a bypass around it so much.

23 minutes ago, rashore said:

Within the lore... why black tourmaline? It's supposed to suck up bad vibes and mojo, not noted for breaking off protection or used as a bypass around it so much.

Thanks a lot for your reply Sir. Perhaps I have not expressed it so clearly. The fact is:

The person of ny interest is using Black Tourmaline as a protection tool.

it is NOT me that uses or wants to use Black Tourmaline.

I want to bypass the protection provided by Black Tournaline. Even break it, if possible.

8 minutes ago, William44 said:

Thanks a lot for your reply Sir. Perhaps I have not expressed it so clearly. The fact is:

The person of ny interest is using Black Tourmaline as a protection tool.

it is NOT me that uses or wants to use Black Tourmaline.

I want to bypass the protection provided by Black Tournaline. Even break it, if possible.

Um, why? If the person is protecting themselves, why bypass or break it?

1 minute ago, rashore said:

Um, why? If the person is protecting themselves, why bypass or break it?

Someone's looking to work a curse. Trying to bypass protection. And yes Rashore I am trying my best to not debunk or rationalize this.B)

• Like 1

Just now, XenoFish said:

Someone's looking to work a curse. Trying to bypass protection. And yes Rashore I am trying my best to not debunk or rationalize this.B)

Yes, I do realize your trying, and I appreacate it. Sometimes lore can just be discussed as lore. I'm thinking a curse or bypass too, but I'm wondering why the OP wants to do so.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, William44 said:

Hello to everyone and thanks for your time reading my question. I want to ask if there is any method in existence, which I can use to bypass or break the protection provided to a specific person of my interest by Black Tourmaline Crystals. I am open to any proposal, advice or guiding to books or any other type of knowledge source. Thanks very much again.

Is your intention to do them harm?

Just now, rashore said:

Yes, I do realize your trying, and I appreacate it. Sometimes lore can just be discussed as lore. I'm thinking a curse or bypass too, but I'm wondering why the OP wants to do so.

Depends on their motivation. Could be a curse, love spell, something else that selfish. Typically people who use protection are looking to create a personal space to keep out unwanted influence. It falls under that subjective filter, but on a more metaphysical level it's about keeping people from affecting you. Anything that you believe will protect you under this ideology, will work. A cross, talisman, a stone, even a pebble on your garden if it has meaning. Again I'm going from my occult background here. So it's highly subjective.

• Like 1

To add on to this. Any object that is used for protection needs meaning and consecration. Consecration basically solidifies the belief in their psyche. So they have this established subconscious belief, so their subjective filtration system keeps things out. In psionics there is a technique called shielding, where you visualize yourself inside a condensed sphere of "energy", this mental construct (idea) can be bound to an object. Which allows it to run on automatic. If someone has set up several forms of protections they are in a way psychologically stronger than external influences. Again this is all subjective. And these responses are way outside my normal conversations.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, William44 said:

Just tell them they aren't protected anymore. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ChaosRose said:

Just tell them they aren't protected anymore. 

You naughty girl, trying to work that nocebo effect are we......?

• Like 3

Hehehehe.

• Like 2

All the theories of lore aside.... William, why do you want to break or go around someone else's protection? Why do you want to break it? 

I would not post to a public forum asking for any kind of support if my intention was to do harm. Wouldn't I?

Black tourmalines have applied to my person of interest by another, a third person..

The particular person of my interest has not got any relationship with crystals, energies and protections.

I respect very much your so far answers and points of view. Thank you.

And if I accept the theory that was expressed above that the faith of protection is the key point and can be applied to any object -cross etc- I may have to express my concern that the person of my interest was forced to believe in such protection.

I do not know, all these may sound a little strange to you and perhaps I posted my question to a wrong place, so I may need to apologize and perhaps end the discussion here if my topic in question somehow breaks the forum attitude.

On an opposite case I would like to read any kind of discussion even on a theoretic basis about the protection of Black Tourmaline and ways to bypass or break it.

Edited by William44

10 minutes ago, rashore said:

All the theories of lore aside.... William, why do you want to break or go around someone else's protection? Why do you want to break it? 

There was a psychic connection to this person and me. We are physically far away. After the Turmaline Crystals applied to my person of interest. The contact was lost.

1 minute ago, William44 said:

There was a psychic connection to this person and me. We are physically far away. After the Turmaline Crystals applied to my person of interest. The contact was lost.

Well, perhaps you should take it as a sign that the contact might not be wanted anymore and accept it rather than trying to remove the persons protections they probably worked hard to put up. It might not be the tourmaline at all, but rather that person willfully blocking you out and just using the tourmaline as their focus talisman.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, William44 said:

The stones in my bones tell me you are up to nothing good.

• Like 2

Just now, Adampadum123 said:

The power of the mind is more powerful than any crystal 

But a symbol or icon can solidify the belief one has in such things. 

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

But a symbol or icon can solidify the belief one has in such things. 

Yeah I agree.the power of suggestion is cool 

• 2 months later...
On 6.10.2017 at 5:36 AM, Tatetopa said:

The stones in my bones tell me you are up to nothing good.

I'm no doctor, but I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to have stones in your bones, you should get that checked out :o

Other than that I agree with you, I don't see any way for OP's question to have good intentions :/

On 10/6/2017 at 2:59 AM, William44 said:

I would not post to a public forum asking for any kind of support if my intention was to do harm. Wouldn't I?

Barring the double negative you wouldn't be the first to do so.

Black tourmalines have applied to my person of interest by another, a third person..

Apart from altering the weight of the person what affect do you think they are having?

I may have to express my concern that the person of my interest was forced to believe in such protection.

I don't think you can force belief on a person and that belief be effectual.  You can convince someone to believe but that isn't forcing them.

On an opposite case I would like to read any kind of discussion even on a theoretic basis about the protection of Black Tourmaline and ways to bypass or break it.

The following tells you all you need to know about the protective power of Black Tourmaline:

On 10/6/2017 at 3:07 AM, William44 said:

Whilst the quality can sometimes be poor I've always found Skype to be a more effective method of long distance communication than magic crystals & psychic powers.  I also believe Skype to be unaffected by Black Tourmaline.