Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

10 year spell delay???

Skeptic1

HI all, newbie here! I've been very confused for a couple of years and things are getting worse and worse 

11 years ago.. at a young and sheltered 23 I met a man.. an older man.. I fell instantly. I'm not exactly ms  lovey dovy and  not one to fall in love... but he really drew me in on first sight  (lust not love ) well I started working for him and fell madly in love.. which was a problem he was in the middle of a divorce and had a gf (his mistress) .. but he liked me a lot.. people from work thought we were sleeping together...we were NOT. He did so much for me and would flirt but we never did anything.. so I got scared and quit in the worst way... (I tried before and he always chased me.. so I made sure he couldnt) anyways he hated me and refused my apologies. I felt so devastated for hurting him because he was good to me. i remember buying/doing  spells to draw him back.. not to break up his relationship..  ok maybe I did kinda wish for that... but i felt terrible. Anyways after making a fool of myself by popping up every now and then with random emails for a couple of years (for forgiveness and forgiveness only) I grew up and moved on.. I can't change what i did and I learnt that my actions caused a reaction that I can't change on his behalf. So I moved on. Got married. Had kids. But suddenly started to think of him again off and on maybe 2 years ago ..and when I would tell myself how stupid it was..  I would see him. Once i remember saying  out loud.. to forget it as im driving.. and look to my left and he was beside me.. randomly.. on the highway!.. it was clearly him and clearly his very unique sports car. In the last year the thoughts of him come much more frequent  (now all the time.) I can't get him from my mind.. I am not crazy or normally obsessive..  but i check his name online.. look at pictures. I daydream of him.. it's nuts. I won't contact him.. because 1 I'm married and 2 he clearly wanted nothing to do with me.. but the thoughts won't stop. (I practise mindfulness and do a lot of DBT.. it's NOT working) but then yesterday happened..  I was cooking.. He slipped into my mind.. so I'm doing my mindfulness.. while eating my raw turnip.. and all of a sudden I hear a crunch and feel as if I broke my tooth.  suddenly this feeling of "oh my god my tooth call him!" (He is a cosmetic dentist)...i would never call him clearly but i was panicking to call him! as im spitting the turnip out and looking for my tooth chip and feeling ny teeth in tears..im lecturing myself how I can't call him.. and to stop thinking of him it's 10 damn years later... and I'm married! Thankfully my teeth are fine  *knock on wood* so my husband comes home  and out of the blue tells me my teeth are going yellow maybe I should see someone  (they are not I just ate curry and were fine with a brushing)..

So I'm looking for answers.. why is this happening..? every now and then I even catch myself saying his name. Again, I will never contact him..  I would love to see him and tell him how sorry I am.. but i won't contact him again.. and it's not that I'm lacking attention.. my husband pays me attention and I get hit on.. a lot actually. And it isn't that he is a doctor... my husband is a very prominent business man, and is worth more that him financially.. i have a good life..I'm trying to rationalize it... but i cant.. could this 'Spell' be acting up on me? do those  things actually work? is there something I can do to stop this thinking ? I know a psychologist and thinking of contacting her ... but i don't even know what to say.. normally I'm very rational.. and would think some  was plain crazy if they were thinking of someone constantly like I am.. any help/advice would be so appreciated..

Sorry for this novel:(

Edited by Skeptic1
  • Like 1

Occasionally people from out past pop into our minds. The more we put attention to those thoughts, the more they'll reappear. It's not a 'spell' it's you and your subconscious. I could suggest a 'ritual' that might assist in getting rid of these unwanted thoughts.

• Like 1

I would be HAPPY to try a ritual!

I do agree that people pop up in thoughts from time to time.. the couple years before my husband.. I dated A LOT and will think of some of them sometime.. smile and carry on.. I think of past coworkers and  smile and carry on.. I never put thought into it. 

I am best friends with my ex and when I think of him... the always messages me  within the hour.. or if I'm upset about something he always messages me and says 'u ok' and vise versa.. I will think of him.. feel a sadness.. and message him with a 'u ok?' And normally he is stressing about something so I do think sometimes the pop up is more than a pop up.. but i could be wrong .. but yes.. a ritual please!!!

It's simple and all you need is a candle (any kind will do) and a strip of paper. I suggest doing this in the bathroom near the sink in case of fire (to be safe). On a strip of paper write down this guys name and how you feel about the intrusive thoughts. Be honest and heart felt as you right. I must have meaning. Light the candle, affirm that (whoever this guy is) will no longer burden (me) < meaning you. Burn the paper, watch it burn. Put it in the sink (hopefully it's metal or porcelain) once it burns out, rinse it down the sink and blow out the candle. Keep the paper to a post-it note size. And good luck. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Skeptic1 said:

Wonderful will try thank you!

Let me know how it works and do be safe doing it. It's one thing to banish unwanted thoughts. it's another to burn the house down. 

Lol yes burning him from my thoughts would be great.. not burning me out of my house lol. I do mindfulness meditation everyday with a candle to focus on.. so hopefully my luck of my house not watching fire will continue *fingers crossed *

Honestly it's not even the 'thoughts ' it's these almost daydreams I find myself in... where I have like scenarios in my head of sitting down and talking things out..and feelings we are sorting out.. and these sudden sexual feelings  for a man i havent seen in 10 years ...or my weirdo dreams of being lost in his garage or house... all very odd and really creeping me out lol so I will def being trying your suggestion out Monday when everyone is out and will let you know how it goes :)

Edited by Skeptic1

1 minute ago, Skeptic1 said:

Lol yes burning him from my thoughts would be great.. not burning me out of house lol. I do mindfulness meditation everyday with a candle to focus on.. so hopefully my luck of my house not watching fire will continue *fingers crossed *

Honestly it's not even the 'thoughts ' it's these daydreams I find myself in... where I have like scenarios in my head of sitting down and talking things out.. and these sudden sexual feelings  for a man i havent seen in 10 years ...or my weirdo dreams of being lost in his garage or house... all very odd and really creeping me out lol so I will def being trying your suggestion out Monday when everyone is out and will let you know how it goes :)

Daydreams are in a way an escape from our reality. Perhaps it not the man but what he represents to you. Maybe it's about lacking something in your day to day life? If the ritual I gave you doesn't work, then I suggest asking yourself,

"What am I missing in life?"

"What do I really want?" 

You may need to dig into your subconscious to find out the answers.

I agree with xeno as far as search within yourself for answers first and hopefully u find some. I also practise mindfulness myself, it can help with alot of things.

With that being said, If I can ask what spell, or spells did you preform when you trying to draw him back 10 years ago. I've never seen a spell or heard of one lasting 10 years. How ever when it does come to spells and magic type stuff it's all in the details. 

Depending on the nature of the spells u can private message me and I will get back to you and help disect if it could be a spell issue or at least give you peace of mind on it at least. 

On 10/6/2017 at 9:20 PM, Skeptic1 said:

Lol yes burning him from my thoughts would be great.. not burning me out of my house lol. I do mindfulness meditation everyday with a candle to focus on.. so hopefully my luck of my house not watching fire will continue *fingers crossed *

Honestly it's not even the 'thoughts ' it's these almost daydreams I find myself in... where I have like scenarios in my head of sitting down and talking things out..and feelings we are sorting out.. and these sudden sexual feelings  for a man i havent seen in 10 years ...or my weirdo dreams of being lost in his garage or house... all very odd and really creeping me out lol so I will def being trying your suggestion out Monday when everyone is out and will let you know how it goes :)

Hi,

From my point of view, you are not going to erase an eternal soul bond with a spell. It is better to discover the reason why this soul bond, you actually have many, has becone an issue for you.

John